Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

'View Your Posts' FIXED!

a topic in Help, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: Ambassadors, Scholars, Coders

Something not working as expected? Looking for a guide to help you find something? Check here for your answer!

'View Your Posts' FIXED!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:16 am

Lately, I've either been getting a 503 error or, as of this morning, I've been getting an 'Information' page that says, 'No suitable matches were found'.

D:

And I looked through the announcements before posting this to make sure no one had made an announcement, and I didn't see one. So, help, pwease?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: 'Veiw Your Posts' Button

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:01 pm

I have the same problem. Can someone help or tell us what's the matter? :/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyxSunshine on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:43 pm

I also am having the same problem.
Hey Jerk-FaceYou There

I Effin' Love You

DeadlyxSunshine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Rem will get it fixed guys, he always does. :) Just give him time to sort through the kinks and problems. <3
The name seems rather ironic if I’m an insomniac, doesn’t it? :3

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:20 pm

I know, but hopes he knows there's a problem...I wonder if it's only a couple of people having this problem...

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Haha, yeah, I wanted to see if anyone else had the problem. ^-^

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Im having the problem too I thought it was just me

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Ahhh, I feel ya! :)

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:39 pm

I have the same problem. I think it's going on for everyone. Rem is probably trying to fix another problem and a result to that is making something else not work for the moment. So Rem will probably fix it within the next two days probably.
I say this from what I have gathered from previous problems.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:18 pm

I have the same problem! It's been like this for just over a day, and it's the Information "Could not find any suitable matches" or whatever that appears. It also appears if you try to search anyone else's posts.
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeartClutch on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:27 pm

This is happening to me as well. Very strange and pretty annoying. ):

HeartClutch
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Yeah. It's hard to reply to my roleplays or to even find out which ones I need to reply to.

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:36 pm

Yeah same for me... I thought it was just me... I only thought that because lately my account has been being annoying. like about a month ago it decided that I couldn't view my posts or any new posts because my acount 'wasn't allowed to use the search system' like what the hell. But it was fixed in about a week and now this... back to searching my posts the long way for a while.
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:44 pm

I just use the veiw new post button even though I know what you mean...:/ I hope it's over sooner or later.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Where did all the posts go?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Is it just me? Or are the posts of all the RPs I'm in just disappear? Anyone know wth is going on?

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:22 pm

This has been happening off and on for the last little while. No doubt Rem is working on it. A short while ago he had to temporarily disable the function, so I imagine that there are ongoing troubles he is trying to sort out. I'm sure it will be back to normal soon.

A handy tip is to use the bookmark feature. At the top of threads, there is a option to bookmark the topic. Do so, and you can keep track of it. All you need to do is go to 'manage bookmarks', which can be found in your 'user control panel', under the 'overview' tab. :]

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:14 pm

Ohhh, okay. :DD Thank you, Myth! ^_^

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Subscribing is also a good way to keep track and it also sends you an email if anyone has posted. I started using it last time search was down to make sure I stayed up on the RP that I was in =D
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:30 pm

You're welcome, Kaytayy. :]

@LDS
Yeah, subscribing also works. :D
Although, if it's just for a small thread, I wouldn't bother, as it tends to clog your e-mail inbox with unwanted messages.
Just something to be wary of. I'd prefer to check through site, rather than get a bunch of messages. Especially if the thread is a fast-paced one.
Both subscribing and bookmarking work fine though, so it's more user preference than anything else. :]

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Wait; what's the difference between subscribing and bookmarking?

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!