Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cherry Blossom's War -Reboot-

a part of “Cherry Blossom's War -Reboot-”, a fictional universe by thehalfbreed443.

Two packs are at war while protecting a town from vampires.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cherry Blossom's War -Reboot-”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:12 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Cherry Blossom's War -Reboot-"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Cherry Blossom's War -Reboot-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:57 am

Alrighty just to make it official for the world to see I'm reserving the other pack leader of the werewolves with Natalie Dormer, rebooting my lovely Willow

Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:45 pm

I will be returning as well with Elisabeth the vampire, Roman the Delta for Pack 1, and Gerald the human.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:31 pm

Making it a trio;
Returning with Nathaniel (Vampire), Markus (Werewolf, Beta of Pack 2), and Charlie (Male-Witch).
Last edited by listentothetimpani on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:00 pm

I shall be returning with my broody wolf, Levi and my little witch girl, Brooklyn
FC's Kit Harington and Candice Patton respectively.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:11 pm

Hi, is this just for people in the original or can new people join up too?
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:17 pm

New people can join add well :) which spot would you like?

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:24 pm

I was thinking a human a member of the local police that gets caught up in it all maybe turned by something later on in the story don't have a fc or anything yet.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:27 pm

@Iced Fire Great! I'll add him/her once I get home also be sure to read the rules and species information.

@everyone I will update the front page when I get home

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:14 pm

I found my FC

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:08 pm

@thehalfbreed443:xxxLovely to see such an amazing roleplay come back to life <3 I'd like to reserve a female vampire, face claim Carey Mulligan. Something from the species forum would be that witches have no coven leader because they believe they are equal honestly I don't know why I found that so interesting and cute and I know Carey looks quite innocent for a vampire but I'd like her to be the walking version of 'don't judge a book by its cover'... she'll be quite a handful.

( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:18 pm

Sounds good. She and Julie should get along then.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:37 pm

Handful characters are fun :) that's what willow is haha.

Oh halfbreed I submitted her. Depending on how life treats me over the next week I may snag up a male vamp to get some testosterone in there but I can't give a definite answer as of right now.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:40 pm

Scar I have to say I love your dancing stormtrooper gifs

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:49 pm

Oh Hahaha xD Well thank you!! They make me so happy I haven't had the heart to change it!

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:52 am

I have accepted all of the character, except your new vampire, listen. I will wait until you finish her first.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmolBun on Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:28 am

Greetings!

If possible, I'd like to express interest in the Beta position of the first Werewolf pack. I don't have a FC yet but it'll be a female, most likely.

And something from the species thread: "A werewolf cannot be turned vampire, the vampire bite poisons them while slowly killing them."

Hope that's all okay!

SmolBun
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:21 am

@ halfbreed ||
The new vampire is actually lightningpoint's character m'dear.
Nathaniel (not that he brings a huge amount of the testosterone to the table, but he's trying) would be terribly upset to be two-timed I'm afraid. :)

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:26 am

The Beta has already been taken by a previous member. I'm sorry I just forgot to add it to the front page. You can still join with just a werewolf member.

@listen my bad, I'll change it.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmolBun on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:53 am

@thehalfbreed443

Yeah, no worries! Is the Delta of the second pack taken or no? I can make the changes to her sheet easily enough but I'd rather limit them as much as possible.

SmolBun
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!