Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Program: Anarchy is Freedom

The Program: Anarchy is Freedom

a part of “The Program: Anarchy is Freedom”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

You came to us. You volunteered. You said you'd do anything it takes to save lives. You're not a liar are you? This is it. Will you give yourself to this program?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Program: Anarchy is Freedom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Program: Anarchy is Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue May 04, 2010 12:34 am

Welcome to The Program.

This the OOC thread for the RP: The Program: Anarchy is Freedom. The RP is cyber punk themed, but completely original. It contains everything a great RP needs. If you don't believe me then check out it out for yourself! (Link below) This thread will serve for only OOC chat and random discussion. There is also a bit of seniority within this RP, so if there are too many characters, new comers will be the first to leave. But, don't worry about that, because I don't think that will happen.

The RP will be done post style, but you can have chat session if so choose. If anyone would like to schedule one, I will be glad to participate if I am available. There are still some minor things that need to be done before everyone can post, so wait for me to tell when that time is. (Sorry to all the Vets of this RP, I know you have been itching to get this started) So everyone please wait and be patient, while I finish this glorious world for us. Until then, feel free to have fun in the OOC.

Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Program: Anarchy is Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue May 04, 2010 1:20 am

So... I was planning on either having two characters or just one.

I was going to RP a hacker and an agent.

But, what I really wanted to do was give my character a sister or brother. Either way my character was going to be a male hacker and I wanted my sis or bro (Doesn't have to be a sibling) to be an assassin (doesn't matter what kind). But, I didn't want to RP both, so would anyone be interested in taking that role?

Otherwise I will just create two completely different characters with no relation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Tue May 04, 2010 5:35 am

Sorry about that Fly, goofed up in the character application. Just reject the one without a name -_-;

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonara Stone on Tue May 04, 2010 12:21 pm

I would Fly! I'll PM you.

Sonara Stone
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aicop on Tue May 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Haven't used this new system of adding characters to roleplays yet, but I just added mine.

Aicop
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdaRPG on Tue May 04, 2010 7:09 pm

I was interested until I saw your rules. It seems you want perfect RPrs. If that is not the case, then check out my profile and see if any of my characters fits your plot. I do have a good imagination, but I am not good at specifics only because of a lack of specific knowledge in many areas. I am also really bad at text fighting. If I don't match your RP, then perhaps you might have a suggestion for an RP that would be a better match?
Follow my blog about my husband's medical condition and my tweets for updates on it.
------------------------------------
Character List to Come Later

AdaRPG
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Haha, I don't want perfect RPers because then they would be better than me >_<

You seem like you have all the qualities of a good RPer, so just submit a character if you want to join this RP. I will then critique your character and if it passes, then you will be accepted, if not then you will simply just have to fix what I asked.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Wed May 05, 2010 12:17 am

This seems interesting :) I would like to join :)

Avey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed May 05, 2010 12:31 am

Thanks.

The link above will take you to the RP and then just submit a character. ^^

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed May 05, 2010 12:56 pm

Just making everyone aware: I have added a new style of hacking, making it a total of 4 styles. I gives thanks to Sheoul for coming up with this version.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonara Stone on Thu May 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Just to let you all know, Im going on 3-day Vacation tomorrow. I ~MIGHT~ be able to check this, but probably not. Il be back as soon as I do.

Sonara Stone
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu May 06, 2010 10:44 pm

Ok Soni, have fun!^^

Don't worry about the RP starting without you either; I never start RPs on the weekend.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Sun May 09, 2010 7:04 am

Hey there. :) I saw my character got accepted and I wanted to drop by the OOC thread and see if anyone was in need of some back story intertwining help? I left my character's history vague for the sole purpose of it unwinding as I felt it should; in such a way as to develop the character. So, if anyone wants us to know each other, even just by hacker names (yeah, my chick's pretty famous), just swing me a PM or reply here. :)

Also, Fly, can the hackers leave like signatures in there work? Like a certain backdoor they use, a certain code, or even a message that pops up or something?
Please rate my post--I tend to workquite hard on them! Thank you! :)
My Blog: misadventuresmisanthrope.tumblr.com

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun May 09, 2010 1:58 pm

Yea, they can leave a signature or something. I was thinking of giving my own character one.

And our characters can know each other as hackers, but he isn't even finished yet...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Sun May 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Hey, I'll submit my character real soon (I just thought up of a new idea for a character that would fit perfectly into this roleplay :D). One thing I think: Seattle should be a pure technology waste-dump, instead of just a regular waste-dump.

Kama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun May 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Ok.

Since it was your idea, you can come up with the description and a few places there. I am working on the locations right now, so you can mold the city to how you imagined it. If you are interested, then just PM me.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonara Stone on Sun May 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Hey! Just so everyone knows.. i'm back now.

Sonara Stone
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Sun May 09, 2010 5:50 pm

OK sweet, my character got accepted. :) I might edit a few things in the character pro as I see fit. Thanks :D
The signature thing sounds cool as well. :D

Avey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun May 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Welcome back Soni.

And ok, just let me know what changes you make.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Sun May 09, 2010 7:11 pm

I submitted my character. Yes, it's very un-detailed and a little vague, but I did that on purpose -- I only want to give away the basics.

Also, I'll work on developing Seattle. Since I don't go there very often (I live in a small city near it), I can say that the geology/layout of it has changed.

Kama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!