Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Metal Symphony

Metal Symphony

a part of “Metal Symphony”, a fictional universe by Soviet Rei.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Metal Symphony”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Metal Symphony

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:20 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Metal Symphony"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Metal Symphony

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:13 pm

The RP has started, so everyone feel free to begin posting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anno Domini on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:05 pm

I think I'll start working on a character for this tonight... A helpful note maybe, there is an adjective that means 'of, or relating to Jupiter", 'Jovian'. Consider that it is to Jupiter what the term 'Terran' is to Earth. I learned it in an older roleplay where my character was born near Jupiter and thought it was pretty neat.
Anagnorisis for Antagonists!

Anno Domini
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Yeah, Jovian does mean of Jupiter, but the Coalition is called 'Jupitris' because the place where independence was declared was Jupitris Station, the largest station orbiting Jupiter. thanks for showing interest in the RP, and I look forward to your character.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:13 am

I sure could use some allies here! hahaha xD
Life is like the coldest winter
People freeze the tears I cry
Words of hail their minds are into
I've got to crack this ice and fly
-Hitch a Ride; Boston

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Yeah, I'm still waiting on someone, who will probably join as a Federation pilot :/ I hope, anyway.
By the way, if you haven't noticed already, the introduction has been updated with a quick rundown on the weaponry. Most mechs you will be finding will have ballistic weaponry, with bullets and so on. The Psycho Frames, being experimental, will have beam weaponry, and later in the RP, as further research is done on beam weaponry, it might become more prevalent.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Alright, I gotcha. Can't do it all on my own, eh? (Haha, well at least not without godmodding [which I won't] :P)
Yeah, I understand, that makes sense. I figured that ballistic weaponry would be more "Standard issue" and such.

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Okay, I guess that person won't be joining >_> In that case, tell your friends about this RP and ask them to join as a Feddie XD

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guest on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:42 pm

What person? Me? I'm considering joining, problem is I want to talk to you, Rei, via PM, but for some reason I'm not allowed, skipping past that, hello, this is my first time on the roleplay gateway, and I would like to learn more about your little RP that you have here. That is if you don't mind talking about it to a newbie like me.

Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Storyteller Property Buyer Person of Interest Giver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Engimest on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Quick apologie on that last post, I thought I was logged onto this thing at the time.

Engimest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Well, I wasn't referring to you, actually, but I received and replied to your PM.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aravier on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Hello there! How is everyone! I'm playing Arthur, the Feddie starship captain, and hopefully, I'll see you guys in the RP!

Aravier
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:13 am

Hey quick question, do you have to have a mech in this roleplay or can that be skipped?

Cika
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:58 am

Sup guys, my chara is in for approval, though i tried to fix the stuff you pointed out Rei, i dont know if i got it all but i hope so. I cant PM yet, but thats just how this site works i suppose. Also, i cant provide a pic cause my computer wont work with the site properly, sorry about that, i'll see what i can do.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:06 pm

I apologize for any unintended posts i make, im still trying to get used to this site's system.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:41 pm

It's fine, just don't use the /say system in posting :)

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Question, is mars teraformed or are the cities in large domes or somthing? also, Space Elevators are used for space to surface transport in some Sci-Fi rps so what about this one?

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:19 pm

The cities have an invisible field around it that mimics the conditions of Earth--the conditions, not the appearance, so while it still looks just like Mars, it feels like an average, warm day on Earth. There are no 'space elevators', ships are used to transport from planet to planet.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:49 pm

i keep forgetting about that damn place on the posts, it is a nice feature but it might take me awhile to get used to it.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aikiwarrior on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:23 am

Hi people! Im new to this roleplay, and am a returning roleplayer! Im still not quite used to the changes the site made (yes, I stopped that long ago) so bear with me a little :P But ya, Im an Earth Federation Mech pilot, so hi allies!

aikiwarrior
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!