Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodlines

Bloodlines

a part of “Bloodlines”, a fictional universe by alxxxjames.

An original role-play that takes place in a modern setting where magic is dying. The characters are all descendants of five supernatural Bloodlines. Literate & Active drivers only, please.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bloodlines”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Bloodlines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:43 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bloodlines"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Bloodlines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:05 am

Hi loves.

So I'm tired, but I read the entire intro. You guys did an AMAZING job! :)

I won't be able to type up a character or anything until late tomorrow, and I probably won't finish it because I have work super early on Saturday, but that night I'll have time! Just filling you in! :)

So anyways, enough rambling. I want the FC of Lyndsey Fonseca and her Bloodline to be The Evincal (Dragon-Born). Will begin her tomorrow night, I've already got tons of ideas floating in my head! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:07 am

Hey everyone who winds up here! Some of you may already know me, but I'm throne, the co-GM of the role-play beside alxxxjames. I know there's a decent chunk of lore involved in getting started, but please don't be intimidated. Feel free to post any questions or concerns you might have in that regard here, or PM them to me if you'd like (I have no problem whatsoever with random PMs), and I'll try to get you an answer as quickly as possible!

Look forward to playing with you all!

Exclamation point!

Edit: I have no idea if I'll be able to edit the Intro page, and Alex went to bed, but any reservations can be considered accepted in the order that they're received.

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:40 am

Well this looks fun. And ilikepurplezebras, I love your signature gifs.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveTheLight on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:01 am

Can I reserve a character? With face claim Blake Lively, and she's spirit-touched?
-LTL <3

Check out my RP, Romeo and Juliet-The Untold Story!!

LoveTheLight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:05 am

Hey Alex and Throne! ^_^

May I reserve a The Evincal (Dragon-Born) bloodline with the face claim of Amber Heard ? (: Please and thank you.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveTheLight on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:44 am

Just sent in my character, hope you like!

LoveTheLight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:51 am

I have to say this quite unexpectedly caught my interest, guys. ^^ I commend you. Haha. I'll be PM'ing Alex with my request for a reservation. ^^

Oh, just for good measures... Alex, Throney, Ashy, Stitchy! HAIII! =D Haha. Looks like advertisement helps. Although, I do believe the small amount of participants so far will be an issue. O.o Considering how many spots there are to fill.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:43 am

Very interesting. Very interesting indeed.

I wonder if you would be alright if I reserved Zayn Malik as a Balaren?
If your heartaches seem to hang around too long
And your blues keep getting bluer with each song
Remember sunshine can be found behind the cloudy skies
So let your hair down and go on and cry

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandedOne on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:49 am

Could I reserve Drew Roy as a Mori?

BrandedOne
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:13 am

Hey, I really love the idea and was hoping to reserve FC of Shenae Grimes as an Evincal thankyou :)

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:19 am

Can I reserve the fc Candice Accola as an Omarain?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:15 am

All reservations have been accepted. I will update the relations page now.

@Horseygirl, candice accola was already reserved through a PM. I am so sorry. Anyone else you'd like?

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:43 am

Is Hunter Parrish still up for grabs? Possibly as a Navarene?

Attie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:44 am

Sent a PM your way, alxxx. :)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:46 am

August! (: It's a big happy family with Alex and Throne. Let the odds be ever in your... Wait. Wrong roleplay.

Attie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Attie, Hunter is your's!

August, PMed you back!

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:02 pm

If anyone who reserved or applied for a Navarene (Spirit-Touched) wouldn't mind PM'ing me, I want to make sure I don't try and take your desired element since I'm the last to reserve a spot for the Navarene. Please and thank you! ? :D

Attie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:13 pm

Shadow, Electricity, and Wind is taken. Hope that helps.

@LoveTheLight, you will need an avatar before being accepted.

AND TO EVERYONE INTERESTED: We will be doing a little background check. If it shows in your post history that you have been unable to write a post 400+ words, you will not be accepted. I'm sorry for being so strict, but we have already mentioned that this is an advanced role-play.

I am getting off now to go to the mall. Throne should be on in a hour or two.
Last edited by alxxxjames on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _Midnight_ on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Sounds like fun! I might join!
Last edited by _Midnight_ on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

_Midnight_
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!