Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eroryus

Eroryus

a part of “Eroryus”, a fictional universe by Scavenger.

A vacation home, if you will, for those of whom wishing to spend time around their own kind.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Eroryus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Eroryus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scavenger on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Eroryus"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scavenger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Eroryus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Would you mind if I joined with a female character?

Edit: Just realized I am in too many RPG's. I'm sorry, this seemed really interesting and I hope you are successful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scavenger on Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:05 pm

That's perfectly fine, I understand. c: I wish you the best in return, and I hope you're able to keep up with all those roleplays. x'D

Scavenger
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:25 pm

Heyo! I'm rather interested in joining this. ^-^ I'd like to make a female character. However, I'm going to be a bit busy for most of tonight, so is it alright if I submit my character tomorrow?

Oh, and as for the creatures and powers our characters can be/have, is it alright if I make up a different supernatural species?
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:30 pm

Hi there! This looks really interesting and I will be submitting a female character :). Currently unsure as to what species she would be, probably either a witch/fae or a shapeshifter... I'm still unsure what.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:02 pm

I'm interested in submitting a male character, but I think I'm going to hang around little bit before I do, see what's up, make sure I like this crowd, y'know. :)
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scavenger on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:18 pm

@Starlight77 - Sure, you can submit your character any time you like, within reason. I'm not the most fussy GM, in all honesty. And yes, you may create your own species, so long as you don't go crazy with it and end up being some sort of God-like creature, y'know. I admit, Glitch is a powerful character, but only because she must assert her dominance as leader of the household. Even she has flaws. In conclusion, I've no problem with you creating whatever species you're able to come up with, but just keep that all in mind. :3

@Cloud - No worries. Take your time, I'm not exactly rushing you for your character. c: I look forward to seeing your choice though; should be interesting. x'D

@pieluver - Ah, I see. That's perfectly understandable. Like I said to the others, feel free to take your time with your decision. I would love for you to join us, but I guess it's your choice. c:

Scavenger
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:31 pm

I'm really interested in this, and since I'm not in many Rp's at the moment I'll be definitly creating a character :3 I just have to find a decent FC and species xD

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:41 pm

Real Quick for everyone who wants to join. I made a girl and I have the Species Phoenix. I just don't want anyone to take that.
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tea.Or.Coffee on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:03 pm

Hey there! I'd really like to put a character in for this, but if you allow me, I'd like to put in two - a male, and female. I'm thinking my male will be some sort of angelic-style species, though definitely not. In fact, I think he'll get pretty aggravated whenever people compare him to angels. He's just a guy with wings that appear when he gets mad.

And as for my female, I think I've got a character that might fit, with some tweaking. Also, I quite like getting some relations in beforehand, so if everyone wants to arrange to be friends or family before the events of the RP starts, let me know ^-^

Tea.Or.Coffee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scavenger on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:14 pm

@Tea.Or.Coffee - Go ahead, I don't mind anyone taking two characters. c'x In fact, I kind of wanted to encourage it. I think we need the roles taken as soon as possible. And yeah, that species sounds interesting, I like it. c: I'm looking forward to seeing your characters.

Scavenger
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:56 pm

Okay, I've broken down. I really like this idea. Gonna make me a Hinkypunk :3 Expect him soon~

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th3graved1gger on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:59 pm

I hope my character is alright to join, i just created him for the roleplay
Being a gamer is my thing, roleplaying is another.

th3graved1gger
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykTheKid on Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Wazzup! Just lettin ya know before I make it, Imma submit a character and he shall be male! Just lettin ya know! :D

ShykTheKid
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunny-Skies on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:01 pm

I just submitted a male part Demon! If I need to change anything, let me know!

Sunny-Skies
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:35 pm

if i can ill make a female character..she gonna be a demon hound.. something around those lines anyway. ^^

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:00 pm

I posted my character! Hope you like him :)

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th3graved1gger on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:17 pm

I am going to also create a pet for my character Claus as well a character all by itself

th3graved1gger
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSky214 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:23 am

Is there enough room for me to make a female character?
ImageImage

WildSky214
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:51 am

Just posted a male character, hope that's ok
Inside of us there is a thing with no name. That thing is what we are.

Saerith
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!