Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Once Upon a Time: Plans for Elimination”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Once Upon a Time: Plans for Elimination

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sat May 17, 2014 1:09 am

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the idea! More roles might open up once this RP proves it can last without dying!

I hope to see some serious RPer's help me complete this idea and add on to the plot. I genuinely love creative minds!
Last edited by Tales of the Wraith on Sat May 17, 2014 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Once Upon a Time: Plans for Elimination

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat May 17, 2014 1:16 am

That lime green is killer hun! lol
MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! =P
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sat May 17, 2014 1:19 am

It should be a more normal green. I didn't realize how bright it was until later. Haha.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat May 17, 2014 1:38 am

Lol xD
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat May 17, 2014 2:02 am

May I reserve the daughter of Sleeping Beauty and Prince Philip, please?

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sat May 17, 2014 2:07 am

Of course. I just got the PM. :)

The first event is going to be an Ogre attack, shortly after the characters meet. The attack can be staged by the Evil Queen if the role is taken, or random if the role isn't filled.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sat May 17, 2014 9:26 am

Would it be alright with you if I make a character for FC: Emma Rigby, The Evil Queen? :3

I will send you a PM shortly here residing the further rules.

PM sent! :)
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sun May 18, 2014 4:10 am

Remember everyone, activity is a must IN character AND OUTSIDE. OOC is here for a reason, it helps keep this RP alive. If you feel better using the chat tab, that's fine! We just need to be friends and communicate well!

Also a reminder, all reserves last 48 hours, then the role is open to anyone again.

Also, I will not accept your character if I think it's poorly done or not interesting... Not to be a bitch, but everyone should put effort into this and COMMITMENT.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun May 18, 2014 6:08 pm

Tales: I have to leave for auditions, but I'll finish Wynter when I get back.

~'.'~Kura Ravengade~'.'~

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sun May 18, 2014 11:13 pm

Man I feel like posting already. xD

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Mon May 19, 2014 11:25 pm

I know what you meean! I can't wait but the Evil Queen is still a WIP and I have to open the other male role again.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue May 20, 2014 12:39 am

Isn't it past the 48 hour mark for the submission of the queen? Also I might have a couple of friends who could take the open role if you want me to talk to them.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Tue May 20, 2014 8:39 am

Yea. I marked both roles as open. It's free for anyone who would be interested. :O

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Tue May 20, 2014 10:21 am

Damn D: This better not die while we wait.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Tue May 20, 2014 3:57 pm

I mean I could make the other male role the villain and the love interest of Kura's chara to reduce the wait time... but we still need someone to fill it?

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue May 20, 2014 4:24 pm

I'm fine with that. I'll also look for someone to take it up :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Wed May 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Any luck Kura? Sorry I didn't check in sooner. It's been storming and there hasn't been any electricity here.

Hopefully we can get this started. Please be patient with me guys?? :(

If all else fails I'll take the role. all the RP's I'm in on RPG has been dead anyway... well aside from my other rp Castillo de la Muerte.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri May 23, 2014 7:39 pm

No luck :( I'm trying though! I'll ask some other people ASAP.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sat May 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Much appreciated! I'm sorry guys! We can probably post without him, and have him chime in when the role is filled? Like we could have a flashback to the moment they fell through the magic bean portal... We can pretend they were separated during the fall...also would give the character time to have met his mother and turn on the group.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat May 24, 2014 11:59 pm

Sounds good to me! Not a problem to do.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!