Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to Adulthood

Welcome to Adulthood

a part of “Welcome to Adulthood”, a fictional universe by Lvdwilt2000.

Everyone is connected by living in this building together. Some are friends some don't get along well. {2 roles open } Non Approving roleplay please enter responsibly

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Adulthood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Welcome to Adulthood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:04 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Welcome to Adulthood"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Welcome to Adulthood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:20 am

Can I steal Emma Stone perhaps?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryGashes99 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:52 am

May I please reserve this one?

NAME | 23-26 | Entering | Friends and roommates with Carrie she also finds life exciting as it is and does not have any wish for it to slow down. Or change even. |Job | Blake Lively | OPEN

StrawberryGashes99
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:14 pm

Reserved @ StrawberryGashes99 and @Gentlemiss

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Hello! Could I reserve Zac Efron?

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:16 pm

Could I reserve Chace Crawford please?

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:22 pm

Hey hey.
Like the RP idea....could i take this guy, but make him a chick looking for a guy? hehe:

NAME | 25-28 | Been around the block | He has been drinking more lately because he has been a bit bored. Maybe its time to get a girl? | Job | OPEN

Gals can drink too ya know! =P lol
I'll post a FC here if you say it's okay! =)

(Nice to see ya again Tusho :P)
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Hey! Could I possibly reserve Vanessa Hudgens?
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryGashes99 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:18 am

Hi, I'm almost done with the cs for Jane, but I have a question.

We are allowed to have multiple characters, right? Well, I was wondering if I could reserve the male character, this one...

NAME| 23 | Entering | He got “Hayley” pregnant in High school they see each other and he still has feelings for her even though she is knocked up again with his other kid. | Job |Mark Salling |OPEN

...and I was also wondering, if I am allowed to play this character, if he could be the older brother of Jane (The first character I reserved if that wasn't already obvious).

StrawberryGashes99
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:44 pm

Hello everyone thanks for joining or being interested

Okay first I need to say that I am having a hard time approving characters send them in and I am working hard to solve the problem

Everyone is approved and I can't wait to see your pages

@Lonesome butterfly you can make a female character but since i am trying to keep a boy girl ratio I thought I will change the bio on this guy and you can have the female character of your choice and then you can pick a male that plays with her in a tv show? And I will make that an available character. Can't wait to see what you have in store and How;'s that?

And to StrawberryGahes99 Yes you can have multiple roles and if you don't like a character suggested those were just some I think I forgot to add that you can add your own characters but I try to keep it to boy girl ratio and so if you come up for instance a boy and I need a girl find one where they play in a movie together and I will add to the available character page :D

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:11 pm

Okay, thanks for letting me claim that bio for a female role!
I'm not sure what you mean about the TV show thing though? Here's my Faceclaim thingy for the main page:

Francesca Cavalcanti | 25 |Been around the block | She has been drinking more lately because she has been a bit bored. Maybe its time to get a man? | Club/Party Promoter

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:21 pm

Okay great thanks I will add this all to the front page like I said before having a hard time approving characters so most likely you will be approved if I can get it to work LOL

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:12 pm

I want everyone to be able to roleplay in the role play so I need to make it unapproviIng so I still would like people to reserve here but I can't seem to get it to work so sorry everyone :/

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:37 pm

Lvdwilt2000 wrote:I want everyone to be able to roleplay in the role play so I need to make it unapproviIng so I still would like people to reserve here but I can't seem to get it to work so sorry everyone :/

So I think what you're having an issue with is characters being visible in the character section without your approval? If that's it then all you have to do is click "edit" beside the roleplay title at the top of the roleplay's main page. Once there you'll a section near the top that says "Character Approval".....then all you have to do is select "Require Character Approval" =)

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bodoe on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:04 am

Hello! Can I reserve Carrie Harmon and replace the FC with FC: Chyler Leigh? Let me know, thanks!
"Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know; maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop..."- Meredith Grey

Bodoe
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:24 am

Hey Bodoe I will change that now (I am a huge Grey's Anatomy fan myself and love Lexie and Mark as a couple so great I will change that now.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:22 pm

Ben is all done. If you need another male role to be taken, I could do another.

(good to see you too Lonesome :D)

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:40 pm

Just wanna say GOOD LUCK on this RP.......... Ya never know I might stop by and drop a character........

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:22 am

@Winds of Fate Would love it if you dropped a character :D

@Tusho Ka Love it thanks if you want to you can have as many characters as you want :D As long as you can play them all *wink wink*

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bodoe on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:22 pm

@lvdwilt alright great! Thanks for the reservation! I will try and have the character posted tonight!

Bodoe
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!