Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to Adulthood

Welcome to Adulthood

a part of “Welcome to Adulthood”, a fictional universe by Lvdwilt2000.

Everyone is connected by living in this building together. Some are friends some don't get along well. {2 roles open } Non Approving roleplay please enter responsibly

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Adulthood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome to Adulthood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:42 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Look forward to getting this RP off the ground :D
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:42 pm

Hey, how is the room set up? Who lives with who and what apartment number do they have? If possible could Ben be on the lowest floor?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bodoe on Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:40 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! @Lonesome yeah I cant wait either! This roleplay has so much potential :)
"Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know; maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop..."- Meredith Grey

Bodoe
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:53 am

Tusho Ka wrote:Hey, how is the room set up? Who lives with who and what apartment number do they have? If possible could Ben be on the lowest floor?

Oooo good question! I was thinking Francesca would be on the tippy top in some ridiculous penthouse suite. =P

Bodoe wrote:Merry Christmas everyone! @Lonesome yeah I cant wait either! This roleplay has so much potential :)

TY!!! And I agree, I think I'll start working on my intro post soon...:D

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Hey Merry Christmas everyone.

I know can't wait to see this role play in action does anyone know anyone else wanting to sign up or characters wanting second or third characters?

I am thinking of making another discussion for apartment building what it looks like and then everyone can make a skeletion of what their apartment looks like and post it there? So we have a better vision? Is that a word to use? If anyone has plot for characters or plot for the rp let me know I am usually on. Or just pm me

The apartment will have 6 floors (five if you don't include the main lobby)

And will have 1-200 rooms. Like I said making a discussion on the building post your name room number and do a little desciption with pictures what the inside looks like. Have fun sorry if it took a little while I forget to look here and they should make a notification when someone posts in these spots
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bodoe on Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:21 pm

Oh my! I just went to work on the apartment room post and realized the name plate for Carrie on her character post says Lexie Grey! Oops! I had that nameplate for a different RP a long time ago! (Lexie Grey is the name of the character Chyler Leigh plays on Greys Anatomy) Anyways for those who looked at my character sheet before and were confused in any way I am changing that now! I will only be posting a picture of Carries bedroom in my apartment post since she is roommates with Jane and Strawberrygashes99 already uploaded our room images, anyways just wanted to let everyone know! NOTE: I apologize profusely ahead of time if I ever refer to my character as Lexie instead of Carrie I will try and fix it right away... its out of habit because I love the character from Greys. Cant wait for this rp to start! Thanks everyone and sorry for any confusion!

Bodoe
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:16 am

Hey hey everyone!
I posted in the other thread and I was wondering when we'd be able to start posting? I'll probably have my post completed today! =D

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:30 pm

Hello Everyone.

I see that we all can't wait for it to start and so am I. I am going to be putting the character sheet up in just a minute sorry for the delay i am sick at home and have been very bad so I hav been doing things but it crosses my mind and leaves jsut as fast. SO now I am doing it right now. Also we are waiting for a few people who reserved and are not contacting me back and then lastly if you know anyone who could play two male roles Bodoe already reserved Joshua Jackson which I am putting up but let me know I want ot keep the boy girl ratio the same

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:27 pm

Mmkay! Well I have my first post saved to my lappy, I'll edit it accordingly to your first post tho! :D
Can't wait to start :P

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:52 am

We should be posting soon Lonesome Butterfly. I am waiting for one character and for two males. And a few people still need to post the character reletions post. I am hoping to start soon hopefully the first week of January

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bodoe on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:46 pm

I promise Joshua Jacksons character will be posted this week. I have a lot going on personally and a lot of family things. Sorry for the delay everyone!

Bodoe
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:04 am

Hey, anybody any objections if I take Andrew Garfield's character, but change the face claim to Grant Gustin. If someone does mind, please just let me know, it's not a big problem, I'll just have to look for gifs.

@Bodoe: everyone has a lot going on, don't worry, I'm sure we all understand. Please let me know when you need any help

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:33 am

@Bodoe Sure take your time I think all of us understand

@Tusho Ka amazing great I will reserve you. Have fun and thanks again!!

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:42 pm

Hey everyone, Happy 2015 from Cape Town, South Africa!!!

TushoKa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:34 pm

Happy New Years from North Carolina USA!!!!!!!! :D :D

(sowwies for the crappy photo quality! hehe)

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm

Yay posting!!!! I'll have mine up tomorrow! Today was Raid Day on WoW (yes, i'm a nerd!), but tomorrow is good ol' boring Sunday - with lots of free timeeee!

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:54 am

Hey everyone I am loving the posts thanks for everyone to signing up I just felt amazing by posting my first post I was like WHATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:33 pm

Hmmm...

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bodoe on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:50 am

Sorry for the short post! I will be away tomorrow but should be back Saturday night! I will post Evans intro that night and he wont be going to the ball anyways so no worries.

Bodoe
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:41 am

I'll be posting tonight for both Ben and Seth.

@Lonesome: love the Heineken making its way back in the story ;)

TushoKa
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!