Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hunted Ones

The Hunted Ones

a part of “The Hunted Ones”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

It was discovered people were being born with extrodinary gifts. Now, they are being hunted for it. The Military wants them. The Corperations want them. The Terrorists and Badguys want them. Will they keep their freedom?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hunted Ones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Hunted Ones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Hunted Ones"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: The Hunted Ones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:42 pm

Might I reserve telepathy/mind control? I can have a character sheet up by tomorrow at the latest.
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:41 pm

The list was more of a suggestion list, but good to hear!

YOu can choose powers not on the list.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:01 pm

Haha, awesome. Well, it made it easy since my character already was made with that combo of abilities. so I'll get a character sheet up and see what you think!

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arisato on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:06 pm

..oh i hope its ok for me to...take the role of ... Sonokinesis (Sound based powers)..>.<..i figured i should try this type of r.p at least once...
CAKE! It solves everything!

Arisato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:54 pm

Technically, no roles. The list of powers was just some suggestions in case people could not think of any good ones on their own or something. BUt anyways, cant wait to see what you come up with!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:12 pm

Oooo fun! I definitely would love to join this one, I'm on my phone at the moment though so I won't be making a character sheet until tomorrow sometime but I look forward to coming up with some really interesting powers!! I just hope you don't abandon this RP gm, I've had a lot of bad luck with GM's abandoning their RPs lately... It's such a bummer.

oh, I was also wondering if I make one of the ppl on the run can it be a 16-20 year old, or does it have to be a 11 or 12 year old?? Because I just can't play characters that young so if it had to be that young I'd probably make a hunter even though I want to be one of the ppl on the run lol
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arisato on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:22 pm

..i have the same problem..im not use to..characters so young..

Arisato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:28 pm

One: The experiment was recording at being 16/17 years old (17 because someone could be born really early in the year and therefore technically around the time we are starting, would be a year older) and ended 9 years ago, so sixteen is within the range. The hunters would be somewhere between 22-30 years old, with some being 31 since they worked on actual babies already born then.

Notably, the first experiment provided a lot more dead and a lot less successes compared to this one.

Also, I am the type of GM that will come after you with a fireaxe if you don't post fast enough. I am not one to simply abandon this. YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU READ THE RULES!!!! >:(

Also, I always got annoyed people made all their characters around one age group seemingly (between 15-30/35). Its always been a pet peeve of mine.

Anyways, cant wait to see what you think of!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arisato on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:33 pm

..oh o.o..ok i get it now..i was confused when i read it on the..intro...

Arisato
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:37 am

Mr. Baneling Squishy wrote:One: The experiment was recording at being 16/17 years old (17 because someone could be born really early in the year and therefore technically around the time we are starting, would be a year older) and ended 9 years ago, so sixteen is within the range. The hunters would be somewhere between 22-30 years old, with some being 31 since they worked on actual babies already born then.

Notably, the first experiment provided a lot more dead and a lot less successes compared to this one.

Also, I am the type of GM that will come after you with a fireaxe if you don't post fast enough. I am not one to simply abandon this. YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU READ THE RULES!!!! >:(

Also, I always got annoyed people made all their characters around one age group seemingly (between 15-30/35). Its always been a pet peeve of mine.

Anyways, cant wait to see what you think of!

Hey I totally read the rules, which is why I brought that up. EVERYONE writes that in their rules now a days..."don't join if you don't wanna be active" then ironically it's the GM that vanishes first. Soooo frustrating, esp. when the GM has a main role, like one of the other RPs I'm in atm. But yeah, I'm glad you come after ppl with fire axes for not posting....I'll come after you with TWO fire axes if you don't post!!! :D :D

I'll make my CS in a little bit....currently doing Battlegrounds in Tera *mmo nerd*
I'll definitely make 16yo character tho, max age ftw!! haha <3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:55 am

Kk Submitted my CS <3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:31 am

Working on a CS now!

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:49 am

Hello there, I'd like to add a character using the FC: Amandla Stenberg if that's alright

I believe her power will be something like possession or psychic manipulation something along those lines.

Let me know if that's okay
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:59 am

Awesome, both of you! Can't wait to see what you both think of!

Also accepted! :D

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:07 am

Hey, hey. -Waves-

I was wondering if I could make a character? I'm sure I'll decide on a power soon.

Edit: FC wasn't working for me. I'm finding a new one. ;-;
Last edited by Kaeru on Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:38 am

Huzah! Another person!

SPeaking of which, I should probably make an Agent, just to have a character on both sides. :)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:46 am

O, thanks!

And, yeah, if you need me to take on a second character, I'd be up for that. It's not an issue for me. Just let me know.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:09 pm

My character will be an Agent FYI

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:09 pm

Woot! Malice got her character in! And we have one WIp currently submitted!

We are close to starting! :D

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!