Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hogwarts: The TriWizard Tournament

Hogwarts: The TriWizard Tournament

a part of “Hogwarts: The TriWizard Tournament”, a fictional universe by Armageddon.

This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: The TriWizard Tournament. -Closed-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts: The TriWizard Tournament”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hogwarts: The TriWizard Tournament

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Mon May 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Could I reserve a Ravenclaw girl? If that's how this works... anyway...

Very interested! Will be submitting a character sheet soon :)!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Mon May 20, 2013 10:08 pm

I apologize for the delay. Kukakulily, your characters are wonderful and have been accepted. ^_^

Now that the gender ratio is a bit more evened out, I do believe we're just about to start posting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Tue May 21, 2013 4:46 am

Awesome, I can't wait!

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Tue May 21, 2013 5:43 am

Just got your rejection message regarding my character.
What a fucking joke, so much for diversity.
What's the matter, couldn't take someone being a bit different?
I'll be sure to drop by in a couple of months when this thread is dead and have a bloody good laugh.
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Tue May 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Thanks for accepting little Lavender. Can't wait to post.

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Tue May 21, 2013 3:00 pm

Hey you guys, my name is Rosa and Im going to submit a character page tonight. Hope I can be considered.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Tue May 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Oopsies, didn't realise you'd started posting! Posted now :)

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Tue May 21, 2013 10:22 pm

So I see that in the title you wrote closed, however I didn't see that before I spent hours slaving over the page for Sonny Oglethorpe of the house of slytherin. I understand you may only want those pertinent to the plot, but I would really appreciate it if I could join as Alison. If you need more males, I would be willing to double down the line as Alison's brother Grimm. Hope that it isn't too late, and I can assure you I'm quite the joy to roleplay with ;)

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Wed May 22, 2013 1:48 pm

An excellent character, Rosa, I can see how much time and effort you put into it. :)

I've typed up a short profile for our 'bad guy' so if you'd all like, you can can go take a look at him so you can get a better idea of him.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Wed May 22, 2013 4:41 pm

@Armageddon appreciate the flattery, although I couldn't have done it without Mz. Hoodratt herself Jordana xo. She helped a lot with the character development, am looking foward to playing an antagonist of sorts. I'm normally creating such affectionate and open characters, hope I don't fuck up. Lulz.

;*xo

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon May 27, 2013 12:25 am

Sorry to anyone who's waiting on me to post. I'm at a con and tomorrow is the last day. They've had dances and concerts and stuff so I've been too tired to get a legible post written up. D:
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Mon May 27, 2013 3:57 pm

I've been recruited to DM some D&D with my friends, so that's why I've been flakey.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu May 30, 2013 1:22 pm

Yeah I know the feelz of being busy, trying to sell a house myself.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:57 am

@Rosa you flatterer you

I know I haven't posted in over a week - please don't fret as I anticipate writing a nice long post sometime in the next 12-16 hours.

Keep up the good work everyone!

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Oops, sorry. I'm also working on posting soon :)

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:04 pm

I've been having internet issues for the past few days, but thankfully I've finally gotten them resolved the other day.

As soon as everyone who's character(s) they wish to be entered in the tournament has had their character enter their name in the goblet, I do believe I can then begin to draw names and have the champions announced. ^_^ I'm giving them a day or so to enter their names if they haven't already so then we can get the tournament started.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!