Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadowrun: Rise of APEX

Shadowrun: Rise of APEX

a part of “Shadowrun: Rise of APEX”, a fictional universe by TheRose202.

The year is 2087. The corporations have taken over the Free City of Berlin, but Anarchist rebellion has reared its head, and another, yet unknown threat lurks in the Matrix, waiting for the ideal time to strike...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadowrun: Rise of APEX”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Shadowrun: Rise of APEX

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRose202 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:55 pm

Yay! Finally got our first Corporate characters and our first corp post :3 One of them is run by me, but hey...can't have everything just as you planned. How boring would that be?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRose202
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyEyesAreBlack on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:40 am

So, as I'm a bit.. erm.. inebriated.. I'll just finish my post up after I get a bit of sleep.
Let's get this straight. I'm an owl. Wise omen of death. Hoot-hoot.

"Whirlwind life of faith and betrayal; rise in anger, fall back and repeat. Slow degrees on the dark horizon, full moon rising lays ever at your feet!" - Far Cry by Rush

~Kir

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MyEyesAreBlack
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:41 pm

Am I to take it this Rp is done with?
I was really hoping that we could get to the first job, seeing a the last three Shadowrun Rp's at least made it that far.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrontierKnight on Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Yeah sorry, I've been meaning to post. All my course leaders decided to set all of the work in the same week so I've been distracted. Hopefully I'll have a reply up soon :)

FrontierKnight
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyEyesAreBlack on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:02 pm

Yeah, on top of some personal shit I've also been having problems signing in. I'll try and write something up as soon as I can.

MyEyesAreBlack
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrontierKnight on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:17 pm

Glad we've started posting again, it'd be a shame to leave the RP hanging before it begins. Good on everyone!

FrontierKnight
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avaria Moonwhisper on Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:01 am

We need more people to come back lol
I'm a mischievous kitten... Fear me.

Avaria Moonwhisper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:52 am

hopefully we can get this thing moving again!

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avaria Moonwhisper on Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:55 am

We seem to be missing a Rose. What are we going to do about that?

Avaria Moonwhisper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:15 pm

Yeah, I'm hoping we can get Rose back as well.
Rps tend to lose steam if their creators aren't in the mix anymore.

*It may just be the way the site is going for some people, my last add for my new Rp never got any real replies. So I just put it on the back burner and decided to wait for a few more friends to come back online.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avaria Moonwhisper on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:14 pm

It seems to be fizzleing. :(

Avaria Moonwhisper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRose202 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:36 pm

Sorry, guys. Life has sort of been getting me down of late and I've become a bit of a recluse. I'll try to get on here more often again, even if I have to force it. Eventually it'll probably start to feel better again.

TheRose202
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRose202 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:16 pm

I'm hoping everyone'll come back before I continue. If not we'll just have to retcon some things or assume they ditched the area so that they have a chance to come back later. Still, hope I won't have to do that.

TheRose202
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyEyesAreBlack on Fri May 01, 2015 3:33 am

Gah! Sorry, sorry, sorry. :( I'll try and have a post up soon. Things have been a bit, ah.. off for me, lately.

MyEyesAreBlack
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue May 19, 2015 8:18 am

I must apologize for not catching that everyone was back to posting. Things were starting to move over here again and soon I will be off to be best man at my friends wedding. Will keep in touch though and do what I can to keep posting.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!