Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wonderland Institute v2

The Wonderland Institute v2

a part of “The Wonderland Institute v2”, a fictional universe by Rulke.

Welcome to Wonderland an Asylum like none you have ever seen, it contains people you would not expects nor characters you could imagine.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wonderland Institute v2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Wonderland Institute v2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awinita on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:44 pm

Rulke wrote:Okay, when staff leave tonight, we shall Fast-forward to a week later or perhaps few days later, how does that sound?

Personally I try to do timeskips in terms of an hour OR up to three days and then summarise what happened those three days skipped over. But this is just me Others may have other ideas
"What happens in Hyperspace stays in Hyperspace" ~ Cynthiana of House Kuat concerning her and her husband Radimus' 'training sessions'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Awinita
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Storyteller Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy Beta Tester Lifegiver Property Buyer Bug Hunter Greeter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainGrue on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:55 am

I think we have a lot of potential here. And I think the bulk of the 'messiness' just comes from us not using the rooms to sort us out :P which i do understand weren't there at the start. But it makes it look like a whole lot is happening when it's really that characters are in different rooms. I liked Pan's breakout, sort of like the beginning action scene at the start of a bond movie. I do think once that is sorted we should focus on developing our characters for a bit. And like we can discuss breakouts here and shiz so Rulke doesn't have to make up a bunch of stuff bout security protocols.

I think in regards to the location of cells, I think it'd make sense to have a "High Security" zone where most of the inmates are in cells connected by halls. That way inmates could speak to each other whilst in them. Then have a "Maximum Security" zone holding the uber crazy ones, or even a room for each idk how that'd be handled. I am a mere peasant.

If anyone has magic powers, I do think that stuff ought to be described to a T. *fades into the aether*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CaptainGrue
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Streamwatcher Person of Interest Promethean World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Builder Greeter Arc Warden Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:57 am

So I sorta jumped the gun, yeah.... Sorry 'bout that.

As for what's going on, I think the idea of arcs and time-skips at certain points is a great one, as for when they should happen, I'll leave to the GM/DM. Though branching off what Grue said, having certain rooms for certain things would I think help the flow of the story. For instance, there's already the staff office, leisure area, showers, etc. Perhaps we should expand it a bit more? Security Zones, Cell Blocks, and eventually an outside area where the Inmates can get some fresh air. One could get a little crazier and add individual rooms for cells for the high-interest inmates, Chesh and Aldric being examples, but honestly that'd get a bit out of hand I think.

Anyway, that's my two cents. Sorry bout the mess, just got...over-excited I guess. Toodles!
I want three things in life: Bacon, good health, bacon, a good friend, bacon, better math skills, and did I mention Bacon yet?

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hollywood on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:21 pm

@Scorpion hey man if it makes you feel any better it was a well written jump ahead lmao.

So, not to be impatient or anything, it really hasn't been all that long but uh who's gonna inch our story along after that GM post? I guess we're waiting for the Pan/Hook thing?

hollywood
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Promethean World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:22 pm

I am waiting for people who have not posted yet, to post in truth.
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:48 pm

If it comes down to it I can post Aldric's reaction to the Sedatives kicking in, that way we could sort of get the ball rolling again.

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:20 pm

I'll be ready to tie up the Pan outbreak in the next post with help from the staff but I have to wait on Hook to post first!

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:59 am

Okay, Aldric you can react to my post, but everyone hang fire, want to see Cheshire reaction first. I hope I handled this correctly.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:44 am

Should we start time stamping posts?

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awinita on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:22 pm

Rulke wrote:Should we start time stamping posts?

I think what should occur is to have with every GM post we should have the current time/date then go off that ? Since we know that Aldric is now out of it for a week but woke up, your next GM post can move us forwards that time period and we can summarise what happened during the time skip ?

Just some thoughts on the topic

Awinita
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Storyteller Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy Beta Tester Lifegiver Property Buyer Bug Hunter Greeter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:37 am

I am likely posting my reply to Jekyll today.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:25 am

Oh and do people want me to do time jump now after my reply to Jekyll?

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby funsunfish on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:52 pm

Hey so I made a Belle from Beauty and the beast character and she's still a WIP at this point but im really excited to join this RP if you'll consider me!!!
Last edited by funsunfish on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

funsunfish
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:14 pm

As for how far you want to Jump, Rulke; I'd say at least a week or two, enough for Aldric to be back to full capacity but also for significant changes to have been made to his cell to keep him in. Also Hi funsunfish!

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainGrue on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:15 pm

Hi sunfish :O
God I remember having kooky british robo adventures wit u in the multiverse
I personally recommend'em, Rulke :D

And ye scorps suggestion sounds ace

CaptainGrue
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Streamwatcher Person of Interest Promethean World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Builder Greeter Arc Warden Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:14 am

Welp, that's Peter back under control.... for now.

A week sounds good for me, gives Peter plenty of time to stew and the forget about his loss and for me to introduce Tink.

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awinita on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:35 pm

ChildishDelusion wrote:Welp, that's Peter back under control.... for now.

A week sounds good for me, gives Peter plenty of time to stew and the forget about his loss and for me to introduce Tink.

The mirror shards came in handy didnt they ? Vitas shall ensure he's under control then ? The appearance of those mirrors are fun to write about, the detailing is the hard part though. but the cracking and warping of reality they cause make them so fun!

Awinita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hollywood on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:19 pm

I love the way you write the mirror thing just saying! It's so cool sounding and unique!

I think a week is fine to do. Are we going to get a summary of anything that happened during that time skip? I had been kiiind of hoping a staff member would notice the markings on Snow's arms just for some light tension I guess? But hey I'm good for whatever we're doing right now. Are we going to have an inclusive event happen in the next GM post (or however you're planning on jumping forward)? Like maybe have everyone in the Commons or something?

hollywood
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Promethean World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:59 am

I have decided when we to time jump we will have proper locations for everything. That will prevent less confusion.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:40 am

Cheshire the user has expressed wish to only roleplay Cheshire, but she is willing to put up Jafar and the Doctor up for adoption. Anyone wish to take them up, please say so. You don't need to take up both, only one. Otherwise they are NPCs.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!