Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Persona: Rising Darkness [IC]

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Persona: Rising Darkness [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:11 pm

Mana smiled most of the way to the lobby. There, she stood for a good while until Zakk spoke. Why was he apologizing? She wondered this before walking over to him, leaning over and messing with his hair a little bit. "Its alright. As long as your ok now." she said before moving to sit beside him. "Ya. I guess so. But I don't think it will be to unbearable as long as we all stick together." she said, her voice soft as she spoke.

Panda got to the dorms, smiling a little as she passed Mana and Zakk. True, she had taking quite a liking to Zakk, but she was happy for the two. She walked to her dorm and closed the door, hoping on her computer to look up as much information on Io as she possibly could. It was interesting to her that her Persona came from Greek mythology, which had always taken her interest. In the middle of all this, she thought to herself for a moment before getting her phone out of her pocket. She smiled while texting each of the others.
'Its going to be ruff but at least we have each other. You guys are good friends. Thanks.
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:17 pm

Zakk looked at Mana in her shining eyes. He took her hands as she messed with his hair and cupped them in his.
C'mon, now's your chance, do something, he thought. He looked at her a bit longer. He moved toward her, leaning his head in slowly.
He thought they were about to kiss, when his phone went off. They both stopped, and Zakk checked his phone. It was a text from Kei.
He replied saying 'Yeah, you are too'.
He put his phone back into his pocket, sure that Kei had just ruined the moment. He looked her in her eyes.
Damn, he thought.

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:31 pm

Raimitto was having trouble sleeping that night. He still couldn't get over the fact that everything that happened was real. The velvet room, Igor, his Persona, it was all very overwhelming. However, he would not let this stop him.

"If we do in fact have a role to play against the shadows...then I will not run away. I will stand and fight!" Raimitto got out of bed and walked over to the window. He sat on the window seal staring into the stars. How peaceful they were, and how many. This made him think.

"Hmmm....It seems I keep forgetting. i'm not alone anymore. Perhaps I should rely on them from now on..." At that moment his phone began to ring. He opened it, reading Panda's message. He smirked.

"It's as if she's reading my mind..." He sent a message back. Never loose faith. We face this together...
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:32 pm

Kikis was near a deep sleep when his phone rang for a text message, he looked at the message, it was from Panda, it cheered him up slightly,'Thank you I needed that.'. He texted slowly, then pressed send. He got up from his post, to go get a soda,"A little caffeine might help out a bit." He said wiping the tears from his eyes, and off his face, though he could still feel his eyes strained and red. He walked out of the room down to the lobby...

Kiki saw Zakk and Mana there, close to each other. He gasped and his eyes widened, stopping for a short second,"Um," He said softly,"I-I dropped something out my window." He said quickly and raced for the door leading outside. At this moment he didn't even know what he did, his feelings felt mixed he wasn't even sure of himself anymore. He stood outside in silence, he looked to the puddles on the ground that reflected the moon, he walked over to the wall of the dorm, and stared at the sky. The Mon comforted him, he thought about what it would have been like if his father never died...would he had been where he was? Would this persona mess even catch up to him at all? His life was falling apart, he never felt like this about anyone before.

He was tired or crying though he couldn't help it as much as he tired to fight it, he just let the tears roll down his face.
Original Role play, inspired by The Persona Chronicles, Zatch Bell, and Summoning in general! If you like any of these plus Modern Fantasy, and Good vs. Bad...then you might want to check out Trinket: The Journey!! *<):]
just click it.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Raimitto awoke earlier than the others the next morning. After getting dressed for school he gathered his books. He then looked at his nodachi, still wrapped in cloth.

"Hmm...that might be a little conspicuous. I better just stick to the Evoker." He said, putting his Evoker inside his coat. He then quietly went downstairs, making a cup of coffee and heading out. It was mildly chilly this morning, so the coffee helped. Raimitto thought about last night.

"So...when will the Shadows appear? Will we recieve some kind of warning?" He asked himself. Asking questions seemed to be the only thing he could do at the moment, and it started to annoy him. He did not like it when he couldn't get a complete grasp on a situation. He sighed.

"I guess there is no point in fretting about it now. I will face it when the time comes, with the others." He smirked. "What a responsibility to place on a bunch of high schoolers." He then arrived at the school, fourty five minutes early. He took a step inside the gate.

"It's been awhile...Raimitto." A female voice said behind him.

"That voice..." He turned to see a girl with long black hair, holding a black umbrella. "Tsuna! What are you doing here?"

"Oh...Is that how you great an old friend? You haven't changed at all. I have been recently transfered to this school...Seems like we will be class mates...Ha, just like old times." She said, smirking.

"I see. Well then, welcome." Raimitto said.

"It's a little too late for that. Anyways I have things I need to attend to, so I will see you later." She said, blowing him a kiss as she walked away. Raimitto sighed.

"That umbrella....It seems you haven't changed either..."

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Mana started to lean in to Zakk before the phone rang. Moment ruined. She laughed a little as he read the message and her phone went off as well. She read the same message and laughed before looking back to Zakk. "Not a complete waste." she whispered, leaning in close and pressing her lips to his lightly before stepping back a little. "I'll see you later, Zakk. Its been a long night." With that she left and went into her room.

Panda sat on her bed until receiving Kiki's message and then Rai. After a while though, she became tired and laid down, looking at her Evoker in the light produced by her computer. For a second she just stared at it, wondering what she was supposed to think, but soon she knew. She was chosen for a reason and she would fulfill that purpose. Moving the Evoker under her bed, she soon drifted off to sleep.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:11 am

Zakk recieved Mana's kiss and felt......like flying.
She said goodnight, and he watched as she left. Once she was gone, he sat back on the couch with a smile on his face. He looked at the door.
Kiki hadn't come in yet. Zakk stood and went to the door. He walked outside and looked around. Kiki was standing there, at the steps. He looked troubled.
"Kiki, what are you doing?" he asked.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!