Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Youkai Street

Youkai Street

a part of “Youkai Street”, a fictional universe by cybernekokaito.

When the Spirit World and Human World collide, how do you plan to live your life from here on out?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Youkai Street”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Youkai Street

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:47 am

Sorry for not posting, everythings been going hectic as schools about to start. Again very sorry. ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:08 pm

Neko wonders if there is room for one more nyaaaa~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:02 pm

we're kinda full now, so i'll have to pass on that ;_; sorry, nekohina~

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:26 pm

s'all good

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:21 pm

Might be a bit slow on this next post so feel free to skip me, people, if you need to. If I do get time to bash one out then I will. :)
"Schopenhauer was right, wouldn't you say? Life without pain has no meaning. Gentlemen, I wish to give your lives meaning..."

Kato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:42 pm

Is it just me or are no posts coming in? o.o What happened?
You know that feeling when you realize you made a terrible mistake? Your about to feel that in a second or two.

Leocedus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:41 pm

Indeed, things seem to have slowed down, but hopefully there should be some in the next few days judging by what I heard in the Discord Chat.
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby passion8 on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:07 am

Hi there! It's nice to meet you all!

I'm interested in joining the RPG with a ningyo character, using Suzuya from Kantai Collection as a FC. The concept behind her is that she was formerly a human but after eating the flesh of a ningyo, she gained 'immortality' about 200 years ago and has become a ningyo herself. Because of events in her past she's wary if not downright spiteful towards humans and isn't going to be happy about the fact humans are going to be waltzing into what was her safe haven.

I look forward to RPing with you guys!

passion8
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:03 am

>.> Um, don't mean to be THAT person but I think we're already full passion. In fact, someone else tried to join just a few comments above you and was sadly turned away, so I think we are no longer accepting new members ^^; Sorry hun.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby passion8 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:15 am

Ah I see. I thought positions for youkai were still open since it said that reservations were endless.

Please let me know if anything opens up.

passion8
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:14 am

i did say reservations were endless, for sure! but... unfortunately, i'm sorry to say that we're getting a Lot of people, & i think it's best to cap it. i did cap it even for people already involved for making new characters ^^

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:46 am

also, sorry for the delay! things have been Weird in my life, but i'll be doing replies tomorrow!!! (or, later today.. it's 2:30am)

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:31 am

Would you people stop turning players away? Sure, we have a lot of characters, but gosh darnit, you need the player diversity in order to boot up the activity of this roleplay. We already have this many characters, so, just one or two more players is just fine, it's not hurting anything. And I'm willing to bet that we've already had at least two people leave by now. Having new players join midway is the greatest blessing any GM could ask for. You can't just deny a blessing like that, especially when you need it most.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:32 pm

i thought you were one of the people who said too many characters are hard to deal with in the first place...? ^^; i did mention i was gonna cap it before since you & a few others said it was difficult, but if you feel that way, then i suppose i could let more people in. i was just concerned about people's difficulties with all the characters, is all...?

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harυ-cнan on Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:03 am

I honestly don't mind the big numbers. I cannot afford to play new characters, but it's starting to feel like many of the characters are M.I.A. so fresh blood might be a good idea if we wish to continue? It's just my opinion...but it feels like it's been the same small group of us keeping this alive.

I don't mean to step on any toes. I just want to see this succeed. I REALLY like a lot of the characters, and I feel that I've grown so close to a lot of you, especially those in the Discord Chat. I'd love to continue roleplaying with all of you and maybe some new players to replace the ones it seems we've lost?

Harυ-cнan
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:46 am

that's true...! i suppose i'll contact those who expressed interest & see if they're still interested? sorry again T_T i just thought it would get too hard since people have expressed it...

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harυ-cнan on Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:51 am

Don't feel bad Kaito! It's great that you take the rest of us into account. It was overwhelming at first, but now that we are settling into our characters and our numbers have began to dwindle... There are a few who haven't posted in a really long time.... I think it would be a great idea to add new faces!

You did a good thing by capping it at first, it would have been crazy introducing unlimited Youkai when we first started, but I think now that we have the humans familiar with a few Youkai, adding 2-4 new faces wouldn't hurt anything. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Harυ-cнan
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:21 am

I'm open to more peeps, I honestly don't mind. That's my two cents at the least. If there's any cap on characters, it should probably be that no individual roleplayer has too many, since then it gets a little convoluted in my opinion.

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:12 pm

A few more is OK in my book! But tanman is right, hence I've stuck with one character this whole time. Although he is stuck at the moment, but I'm fine with waiting on others.

Leocedus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:36 am

Hi guys. Alas I am one of those reprobates who has not been posting. As I explained to Kaito by PM, I'm having difficulty keeping up with this RP. Part is that I'm just busy as heck, but I think I'm also not well suited to the style with the pace of action, and there being so many characters interacting at once.. It just confuses me, I am a simple minded person. XD

It's been really great RPing with you all, you're all excellent roleplayers and very nice people from what I saw of you in the Discord chat (back when I had some free time, lol), and it was a lot of fun playing with you. I loved my character and his relationships with the others too, but regretfully I think I'm going to have to leave. I don't want to clutter up the RP, and it should make some space for new people. If anyone wants to take on Shohei as your own greedy, prideful, carrion eating son, then please PM me and I will put him up for adoption. If not, I can make an outro post for him sometime, or someone can NPC him if they want. :P

Still it's been good times, hope to see you all around. And I wish Youkai Street the best of luck as it is a really awesome roleplay and deserves to continue forever!

Kato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!