Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Guardians

New Guardians

a part of “New Guardians”, a fictional universe by bombinate.

This new generation of heroes still has a lot to learn, but with the creation of a special team and mentoring from their idols, the New Guardians have everything at their disposal to hone their skills... provided they aren't killed before the year is out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New Guardians”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: New Guardians

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:19 am

@AbsoluteWhisper, I'm like 99.9% sure that you're Starlight77 :P
    Also I should be done with Michi later on today (since it's like 12AM for me), only have a few things left to work on
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:55 pm

@Spirit, maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Who knows?

@Bombie, I had one quick question (I seem to have a lot of these), what's what Wardens' policy on killing? I would assume that Shadow gives them an Injustice 2-type ( https://youtu.be/nSYWIh7ajR4?t=3m46s I also can't make URLs lol) sit down and tell them not to kill, but you never know. Just wanted to know for future reference. Thanks love!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:07 pm

Please make sure you post in New York City location while the characters are still there. Only post into Wasp Labs when we move to the new location. If you post in the wrong place, please don't double post. Just remember to check the location before hitting submit.

@AbsoluteWhisper, unsure if you read any of my responses to people when they made their initial reservations, but basically killing is definitely not allowed. In some circumstances it'll be forgiven, i.e defending your life, but I really don't want our characters going around killing anyone. If you feel like it's necessary to kill an NPC you'll have to run it by me first. Cheers! :P

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:35 am

@Bombie, oh shit I'm so sorry, I thought that since New York was the first place made that it would automatically choose that one for me. If I could fix it, I would, I'm sorrrrryyy V~V

Also yeah, I think I missed that?? But thanks for answering the question! Jo will just have to aim for the extremities with her shots.

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:18 pm

Michi is officiallyyy finished. I still need to read over her and fix any glaring grammar and spelling errors, but basically what you see is what you get. Hopefully you guys like her, as I had quite a bit of fun creating her.

@bombinate, if there's anything I need to fix about her let me know!

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:20 pm

@AbsoluteWhisper, don't worry about it. Lmao, I'm sure if you hadn't done it, I would have (and I probably still will accidentally). Why'd I have to make it complicated with different locations?? Anyway, yes, ideally no deaths, but mostly no gruesome deaths on purpose. You can just be vague about the attackers' injuries lmao, though yeah, they'd all be trained with the whole 'no killing' thing kept in mind.

Looking forward to the other posts yo!

@SpiritDancer, I'll have a look through her soon! :)

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:02 pm

Also, fyi, Shadow sent out some more intel to the kids so anything he didn't explain about the mission (within reason) should be in there.

bombinate
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:38 pm

Justtt a heads up but I'll probably be sending out a bunch of PMs for relations with Michi soon so don't be surprised if you get one from me. Feel free to PM me as well for relations with all your characters.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:48 am

Ummmm, hello?

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:34 pm

Hello! We are still here :) I know Achelois is away for the week, and Thanatos is waiting for her to get back to post. After tomorrow (when an essay is due) I'll have more free time and will get onto PMing people who haven't posted yet to check in with them!

bombinate
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:18 am

Sorry, hit a busy spot with work (we're having a sale) and it leaves me pretty exhausted afterwards, but I promise I'll post soon!
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:06 am

Sorry, guys! I've been kind of distracted as I have exams this week as well as a couple of internals due (seriously, why is high school 'the best years of our lives' again??) so I might not be able to post until next week. But I promise I haven't disappeared!

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:43 pm

I still live, I just went out of town for the weekend.

I'll see what I can do for Tweety Bird in the next day or so.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:25 pm

Me while waiting for posts and watching all of the E3 conferences:

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:00 am

Bruh this years E3 pissed me off. I WAS SO EXCITED FOR THE LAST OF US 2. AND THEN SONY. DIDN'T. SHOW. IT.

I mean, Anthem by Bioware was really cool. BUT THE LAST OF US!!

Also expect a post from me by tomorrow, I'm just gonna have Michi show up and since she's on team Gamma they can just fill her in on the mission :P

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:02 pm

Oh dude I am PUMPED for Monster Hunter World. That shit looks fucking amazing. But yeah, I wanted some TLOU2 shit and I got NOTHING. sad

BUT Nintendo just stole the fucking show today. New metroid and pokemon RPG for switch???
I'm jizzing in my pants????????????
Plus Rocket League, Pokken, info on Mario Odyssey and new yoshi. I am so excited. Glad I bought my switch right off the bat.

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Lmao, sits here not knowing what a switch is...

bombinate
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:56 pm

The Switch is the new Nintendo console. I haven't gotten myself yet, so far my WiiU is doing everything I need for it. Like the new Zelda.

But Bruh, lemme tell you 'bout some Metro: Exodus.

Shit. Is. Hype.

Oh, and this lil' Birdie laid down a post for alls y'alls.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:49 pm

@bombie, yeah, the Nintendo Switch is just the newest Nintendo console. It's pretty radical.

@Tali, oh my god there are so many new games that I'm so excited for. I made this little list for my friend:
There's just so much. I can feel my wallet quivering already. Who needs food and tuition money anyway, hahaha........

And your post was as lovely as always~
Who's left to post anyways? I'm assuming bombie will write one before they all teleport, yeah?

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:00 pm

I'm out of touch with all the new gaming systems. Lmao, I think my first was the good ol' Nintendo 64, and even when I had that it was kinda old. But damn, those pokemon games and Banjo kazooie were my childhood.

Also yeah, I'll be writing them moving to the next location so that I can give a better overview of the location. I've edited the location tab and put a really basic picture in there if you all want an idea of what it'll look like. There are still a few more people to post, so I'm waiting on them. (although if I have time I might post a quick one of Bea and Raf responding to people). :P

bombinate
Member for 7 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!