Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

No-Go AA+

Student Interviews

a part of “No-Go AA+”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Love School Drama (v.2) Make a reputation for yourself or make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No-Go AA+”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Student Interviews

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:40 pm

1: Tadashi. He and I are cut from similar cloth, though I never cut myself. Never figured out the reasoning behind that for others.
2: Misaki, though that’s probably because she’d insist on hanging out with me so she could push me towards other guys.
3: Ew, none of them. I’m too old.

Johnny: Aren't we fictional though?

Shut up Jay, go back to your mental instability, you psycho.

Johnny: :(
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:30 pm

I guess I'll answer too.
Sibling Sora cause it'd be hilarious. Just having dinner at the table would be fun conversation.
Best friend Mao cause need more female friends but she knows how to be one of the boys too.
Undecided on lover. I think I need to see how they act in romance first.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:05 pm

*thinks*

Sibling: Gen to be honest, she's wonderful.
Best Friend: Sora, because the interactions of our personalities would be comedy gold. I bet we'd have our won TV show.
Lover: Misaki~! Why? Because we can nerd out together, as well I'd feel much more charming than I actually am!

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Sibling: Chase because he's really positive and supportive I imagine! An ideal older brother figure. He sucks at budgeting though and might spend too much on gifts... but hey if he can afford it, I won't tell him not to buy his little sister cool stuff! //slapped
For some weird reason my second choice of sibling is Rocco o.o I'd probably get annoyed having such a player brother but I don't know. He has sibling written all over him because he'd probably tease and make fun of me but I'll do the same back! He's also capable of looking out for others including his new sister XD

Best Friend: Ryou. I value loyalty. He's been through a lot too so I kind of want to be there for him as much as he'd be there for me. His fangirls will probably hassle me too -.- but I've toughened it out through worse so I can handle them. That guy just needs a friend XD

Lover: Rhys is my first choice. The only quality about him that might bother me is swearing so much. I'm not used to that because I don't 99.9% of the time. Other than that, he's good boyfriend material... even though I prefer shorter hair on guys. XD
Kei is my second choice. He's got a cute personality. I feel like we haven't seen enough of him yet so there's not much else I can say. Just that he's second!

This is all me imagining they're more around my age of course .

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:22 am

I also agree on the Ryou angle for Valk. I'd love to have the two of them develop some chemistry at B-Ball practice.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:19 am

I have fond memories of basketball from when I was younger but unfortunately, I'm really rusty now! I only play that B-Ball game at arcades where you shoot baskets for points. XD

General character question:
You're dying and can only tell ONE person from the cast about it. Who?
(kind of already answered for Cassiopeia but >.>;;; )

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:16 am

Sibling: I'd want Sora. His fashion advice and his love for creating clothes would be awesome, plus I just love his personality. He'd definitely be the kind of older brother or younger brother I would love to prank and annoy. *has no brothers to prank and annoy* :'(

Best friend: Rocco. He knows the game and would have a lot of advice on which guys are not worth it. I picked him over Kazuki because I can't keep up with someone who literally is running everywhere, but he would be my second choice. It's always best to befriend the bad boys because they know which guys would hurt you. <3

Lover: Rhys. He seems very loyal and genuine. I don't mind that he cusses so much because generally, he seems to be the understanding type, and I also curse like a sailor as well. He's sporty, which I like, cause it's nice when guys can have 'guy time' that is productive and harmless (mostly anyway). He can pull off long hair, and while I prefer medium length hair (enough to play with) on men, if a guy can pull off long hair he has become my weakness. XD

Misaki: Where is the Yaoi? This is all heterosexual trash you're writing.... T^T

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:17 am

Valkyrieknight wrote:
General character question:

Rocco: "No one. Why would I tell anyone that? It's dumb."
Me: Rocco...
Rocco: "You can't make me. Don't you have something better to do like write about me getting girls you can't?" ;]
Me: You're deflecting. It's a sore spot for you huh?
Rocco: "I'll give you a sore spot."

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:51 am

TSE: HELLOOOOOOOOOOO-
Johnny: You again? Why can’t I get any of the interviewers my classmates get?
TSE: We drew straws. No one wants to deal with you.
Johnny: Really? Weird, I don’t understand why.
TSE: Well, *starts counting on his fingers* you’re a real non-presence. You’ve got that somewhat distant, professional nature about you. You’re always so reserved and laid-back, like no one can really feel what makes you tick. You're scary tall, scary fast, and you got strength to spare. Overall, even if you know the language, no one can read you. Also your author’s kinda weaksauce and isn’t using you to your full potential! Most importantly, you're really the least romantic guy in the cast- between the lacklustre character sheet and your very different dialect. I can't even pinpoint what archetype you really fall under.
Johnny: I have no idea how many fourth walls you just broke with that.
TSE: IRRRRRRR-regardless-
Johnny: I’m a meathead from the ghetto and even I know that’s not a word.
TSE: … Regardless, the question! Hypothetical situation: You’re dying and can tell only ONE person from the current cast about it. Who do you tell?
Johnny:
TSE: … Johnny?
Johnny: … Would I see her again?
TSE: … Dude… It’s really not good for you to be hiding those feelings, man… Just answer the question.
Johnny: Well, I guess Gen-chan would be the first choice… But maybe I shouldn’t put that kinda tragedy on her conscience since I’ve only known her for a couple days now. Ryou seems like he’s experienced such things before. Maybe he’d be able to give me some perspective… No, I don’t think I’d pick anyone. I’d twist fate with my bare hands.
TSE: That’s cheating.
Johnny: I won’t die. I refuse to die.
TSE: I said it’s a hypothetical situation! Man, this is getting heavy…

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:22 pm

Yuuki: If I was dying who would I tell?? No one. I know how it feels to have that kind of information and I'm not doing that to someone. I'd die in silence and secrecy.
Me: I am seeing a pattern here...
Yuuki: Why would I put that kind of pressure on someone?
Me: I give up on you...

Mao: I would tell Fuyu-chan. I haven't seen her in so long I'd at least want to say goodbye.

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secret Maiden on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:24 pm

Victorant wrote:Special question for the roleplayers not the characters x]
Who from the cast would you pick to be your
A) Sibling
B) Best friend
C) Lover

1. As a sibling, I'd pick Kazuki. He's like my brother in real life.
2. Best friend, probably Rhys.
3. Lover? None really, I don't see much romance to make any preferences yet.

Valkyrieknight wrote:General character question:
(kind of already answered for Cassiopeia but >.>;;; )

Secret: What do you think Ryou?
Ryou: Kasane.
Secret: Well, that's obvious, but someone from the main cast.
Ryou: ........... Why should I bother unnecessary people?
Secret: That's true. Well, if you don't want to tell them you're dying, maybe someone you just want to say goodbye to? Like, hey buddy, take care of things something in that way.
Ryou: None. I am not close with anyone to begin with. They would still know when I do die. Makes no difference.
Secret: All right, suit yourself.

Secret Maiden
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:22 am

General Q. What career/occupation do you see your characters pursuing in the future?

Rhys joins the police force.
Rocco depends which side good or bad of him wins so I have no thoughts on it now.
Nevermind. If he goes on the right track, a professional gamer. If he goes astray, run his own nightclub.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:05 am

Johnny's plan, obviously, is to be a professional musician. That said, you know the phrase about the best-laid plans of mice and men.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Victorant wrote:General Q. What career/occupation do you see your characters pursuing in the future?

Tadashi: He's an aspiring musician as is and he'll be pursuing that. But a little later, he'll be moving on to acting, primarily voice work for like animes, games and such. Kind of a double threat.

Bishop: He's not sure right now, hasn't really thought about it. But he'll most likely follow in the footsteps of his fathers and their fathers and so on. Military or police service, probably military.

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:16 am

Talk Show Entity: Welcome back to the sho- (He trips and falls, face-first onto the stage floor. Splat!) I’m your host, Talk Show Entity! Heeeeeeere’s Johnny!
Johnny: Is that a reference to something? It sounds like a reference to something.
TSE: Once again, I have brought this human child onto the show, as no one else in the cast was remotely considerate enough to say “yes” to my offers to interview them.
Johnny: Wait, you mean I could say “no”?
TSE: Of course you can- only you seem unable to say “no”.
Johnny: (I gotta work on that…)
TSE: Got a question from the board of directors over here. Really big deals here, so you gotta have a good answer.
Johnny: No pressure! … Wait, who’s the board of dire-
TSE: Who would you kiss, kill, or marry? Pick one for each.
Johnny: *stifles laughter*
TSE: What’s so funny?
Johnny: Oh.
TSE: Well?
Johnny: Kissing and marrying… prolly not the best thing for me to think about right now. I don’t like killing, though.
TSE: Okay, how about “Holding hands with, punching in the gob, and being a best pal with?”
Johnny: You do realise you’re just going to substitute those with the original question for the sake of implications, right?
TSE: I don’t understand the question, but gimmie some names.
Johnny: Plus I don’t know enough people to answer that. Though I already held hands with Gen-chan, sorta. It was more me helping her up than anything. It don’t mean nothin’, really.
TSE: Yes, I’m totally sure it meant nothing.
Johnny: Oh hush. *looks up at previous posts* Heh, I like that Mao. She’s Straight Outta Comp, that one.
TSE: Would you say you’d “be best pals” with Mao?
Johnny: I would say that you’re overthinking it.
TSE: Ayyyyy come on man, let loose a little.
Johnny: Maybe if it were three months ago, I could. Not now though.
TSE: But what about kill- I mean, punching someone in the gob?
Johnny: A bully. I can’t stand for disrespectin’ others. Don’t matter who they are or where they’re from. If they got pals to reinforce their bullyin’, I’ll beat the shit outta them too.
TSE: You’re not a fighter.
Johnny: Not a trained fighter, no… but I’ve been in brawls.
TSE: Coulda fooled me, I don’t see any battle scars, and you’ve gone shirtless more than everyone here.
Johnny: Yeah, well…

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:48 am

Who would you kiss, kill, or marry? Pick one for each.

Gen: *with a charming smile* "I'd kill Aeon."
Me: *facepalms* "You're supposed to be a good person."
Gen: "It's hypothetical. I won't actually do it. Murder is against the law. I know that."
Me: "Still, you said that without hesitation... Anyway, who would you kiss?"
Gen: "The same person I'd marry.. is that allowed?"
Me: "Well, maybe.. I don't make the rules. Who would you marry?"
Gen: *blushes heavily* "Etto.. I'm not that close with anyone yet."
Me: "What if you had to marry someone today from the cast?"
Gen: "Well... it has to be someone I know and trust. I know and trust Rhys, Tadashi.. Johnny and Kei but to pick one.. in a romantic sense..."
Me: "Uh huh?"
Gen: "I can't do it!!"

And Devone, Who would you kiss, kill, or marry? Pick one for each.

Devone: "Gosh that's a hard question..."
Me: "Uh, which one? All of them?"
Devone: "No, just who to kill. Either Fuyuki or Rocco has got to go."
Me: "Okay.. why is everyone answering who to kill first...?!"
Devone: "As for who to kiss, Kazuki passes my mind now that he hates me but nevermind. God only knows where that mouth has been and I don't want to catch an infection or something. I'll just kiss Aeon because nobody would see it coming."
Me: "Uhmm okay, geez...marry?"
Devone: "....."
Me: "You there, hello?"
Devone: *folds arms and mutters about how dumb marriage is*

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:31 am

Me: Okay! That's a good question! MAO~~! What career/occupation do you see yourself pursuing in the future? owo

Mao: ....Can I just be an actress like my mother?

Me: ...You're so boring. That's lazy you know, riding off her fame!

Mao: Well I don't want to be a politician, obviously, but actresses can still help society in many ways if they choose. They earn a lot of money and have enough screen time to state their political agenda, plus they are role models, so I might be able to persuade more people to abandon radical conservative views if the future.

Me: ...You really are surprisingly calculating... Yuuki?? Do you have a normal answer?

Yuuki: A scientist. I want to research diseases and how to cure them. Even if I cannot save my dad, I still want to help people.

Me: You two are so serious. Y U SO CEREAL?

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:05 am

Me: Alright guys, listen up. Who would you kiss, kill, or marry? Pick one for each.

Tadashi: "Hmmm, from the cast then? Well, to kiss..... It'd have to be someone I believe that I'd never be able to attain in a relationship. So this is an opportunity I can't waste."
Me: Dude, just answer the question-
Tadashi: "Hakuryu-san. She's always so lovely and lively, it'd be a rare treat."
Me: Well alright.
Tadashi: "Hmm, now to kill..... I'm not sure that I could. Once you kill another human being, you're killing a part of yourself. I don't know if I have the strength within my soul to-"
Me: *Yawns obnoxiously* Yeah yeah, move it along Shakespeare.
Tadashi: "Fine..... Then.... Kazuki, I suppose."
Me: Well shit, now we're talkin!! Some good'ol revenge! Hahahahahaha
Tadashi: "How could you laugh at someone's death?"
Me: It's hypothetical
Tadashi: "I still don't find it funny."
Me: I will delete you...... *stares*
Tadashi: "........"
Me: Answer the next question
Tadashi: "Fine..... Marry. Who to marry. I've never even considered this.... Someone to spend the rest of my life with. Someone I could trust with anything, who will cherish me always..... Gen-chan."
Me: Oh wow~~~. I totally didn't see that coming~ *sarcasm*
Tadashi: "Can I go now?"
Me: Knock yourself out.

Alright kiddo, same question!

Bishop: "Uhhh......Kiss, kill or marry?........ I'm afraid to answer."
Me: What? Why? It's just a hypothetical, it doesn't matter.
Bishop: "Well- uhhh.... Then I guess..... I'd kiss-"
Me: Yeaaaaahhhh~?
Bishop: "Hakuryu-senpai-"
Me: NO WAY~!!!! YOU WANNA MAKE OUT WITH YOUR SENPAI! I thought you were gonna say Devone!
Bishop: "NO~! I mean, well I would; I just-"
Me: So you'd kiss both!? What's up with you and older girls man?
Bishop: "You didn't ask Tadashi this many questions!!"
Me: Alright alright alright.... Fine, I'll let it go. *snickers* Who'd you kill?
Bishop: "Kill? I don't think I could kill anybody."
Me: Sure you can, it's easy.
Bishop: "WHAT?"
ME: Don't worry about it, but seriously think.... Who?
Bishop: "Well, I guess anyone who would hurt my friends?"
Me: Like Hakuryu-senpai~?
Bishop: "S-Shut up!!"
Me: Last one, marry!
Bishop: "No."
Me: What do you mean 'no'?
Bishop: "You'll just make fun of me."
Me: So there IS someone you wanna marry.
Bishop: "Not answering."
Me: Fine fine, I've teased you enough. Lol

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:06 am

INT. SOUNDSTAGE.
JOHNNY is seated on one of two comfy loungers, next to a large wooden desk with ornate, yet subtle carvings. JOHNNY glances around somewhat awkwardly, unsure about what to say. He puts his hand in front of him to shade his eyes from the spotlights in order to try to view the audience.
JOHNNY: Sup? I uh… I was told to come here like… like an hour ago? I mean, I got my schoolwork done and all, but… I dunno, I don’t wanna be rude. How’s your day been?
The audience does not respond. JOHNNY squints, and notices not a single audience member is moving at all, as if they were simply cardboard cutouts. JOHNNY
TALK SHOW ENTITY (TSE) rolls like a log onto the stage. Pre-recorded cheering blasts on unseen speakers.
TSE: Heeeeeeeeere’s-
JOHNNY: Sup, dude?
TSE: I dunno, you tell me?
JOHNNY: Well, *counts on his fingers* I gashed my hands with glass, I got in a brawl, and I made a friend in Kazuki.
TSE: You sure you’re friends?
JOHNNY: Hey, it’s all give and take.
TSE: You’ve said before that Kazuki reminds you of an old buddy from the States, right?
JOHNNY: Yeah, he’s like Japanese Lars. Ain’t nobody fuck with Lars, but he’s a real softie at-heart.
TSE: So you’re used to when he was trash-talking you?
JOHNNY: Hey, if I can’t take sounds comin’ outta yo mouth, I ain’t the toughest dude from the ghetto. Amirite?
TSE: Apparently the smartest dude as well. I gotta ask: How did you pass the entrance exam?
JOHNNY: I dunno, I just did it.
TSE: As opposed to doing it before?
JOHNNY: Well, it’s like… the tests and homework, they were kinda like me telling the teachers what we both already knew, and I didn’t really get it at-first. Prolly still don’t. *laughs*
TSE: Something changed, though?
JOHNNY: Somethin’ like that. I kinda realised that school ain’t about teaching you stuff like how to boost a car or somethin’ like that. It was more like, school was the place you go to… to learn how to learn. Na’am sayin?”
TSE: You mean like a university course on how to Google things?
Johnny: Yeah, my sisters took that. Turned out that there’s these things called “key words” are very important or something. I wouldn’t know, computers ain’t my specialty.
TSE: How about Twitter? Any social media?
JOHNNY: Just the stuff on my phone. I got Facebook, but I use it to get contact numbers and all that stuff. I dunno what Twitter is.
TSE: Seems to me you’re very specialized.
JOHNNY: More time to work out. At least I know how to work a sound board.
TSE: A lot of modern soundboards utilize more complex software on normal computers.
JOHNNY: Yeh, it’d be worth branching out, I think. I think any sort of branching out can’t be wasteful.
TSE: Indeed… And speaking of working out, congratulations on making the top Athlete of Thursday.
JOHNNY: Thank you! Like the team name implies, we’re just gonna conquer the nationals. That’ll be a real treat!
TSE: Indeed. So let’s get down to business. Is there a person of the same sex who you’d like to hitch with?
JOHNNY: …
TSE stares at JOHNNY in gleeful anticipation. JOHNNY returns the stare with a deadpan, neutral expression.
TSE: Answer the question, Jay. :-)
JOHNNY: Why are you like this?
TSE: I love juicy romance! Plus this is topical given what happened between Rhys and Sora.
JOHNNY: Is Misaki paying you off or something?
TSE: Nope!
JOHNNY: …
TSE: … *defeated* Yeah...
JOHNNY: … Probably Blue-hair.
TSE: Sora? I’d have thought you’d have gone with Ryou or Kazuki.
JOHNNY: Ryou would be like hitching me with myself. Kazuki reminds me too much of Lars. Sora’s a different beast all on his own. At least, I’d be down to try new things. At the very least, it’d make good material for songwriting!
TSE: All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy.
JOHNNY: I’m leaving.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strix on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:17 am

Kei: "....Is this a trick Question?"
Me: Just ANSWER.
Kei: "Seriously, am I going to get jumped for answering this? Cause that'll really suck this early in the morning..."
Me: ANSWER DAMMIT! You are BISEXUAL! This shouldn't be like pulling teeth!
Kei: ". . . . . Okay, Okay . . . Rhys or Kazuki, I guess."
Me: ...... One hates you, and the other one is a hoe.... OH I get it.
Kei: >.> "Exactly..."
Me: Dirty, Dirty boy.... I approve.

Strix
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy Novelist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!