Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hero High

Hero High

a part of “Hero High”, a fictional universe by C O S M I C.

All around the world. students possessing supernatural abilities have been called to action to learn to become true heroes. An intergalactic threat has posed as a serious threat to the Earth. It's up to this up coming heroes to save the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hero High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hero High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hero High"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Hero High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:18 am

I’ve got a hero with the hero name Dryad. Her power is called “Roots”. I’m thinking she’ll be part of Delta squad.
Face claim is Yuka Hanaki- at least, that’s apparently what her name is. I’m not that familiar with anime.

To explain "Roots", she essentially has skin that can absorb or disperse energy, similar to roots. She can absorb nutrients and energy from anything she makes contact with. With this energy, she can regenerate her limbs if they are cut off- though that does take a while. She can also heal others through her touch.

Alternatively, she can use energy to create a thick, hardened carapace of bark. However, using the tough-as-steel carapace negates her absorption and healing abilities until she sheds the bark.

Essentially, she can swap between a Tank and a Healer.
Last edited by HolyJunkie on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:47 pm

Hiya, this RP looks cool :D

May I reserve the male role of Team Omega? His hero name will be 'Skylar' and his power, called 'Aetheria', allows him to manipulate astral energy. Basically, he can tap into sources like the astral plane or his very own soul and manifest them for various of purposes, for example, dealing energy blasts or erecting barriers for protection. Of course, it comes with limits of how frequent he can use his power, how much he can tap into his own soul or the astral plane at a time and how strenuous it can be on both his body and mind with the intensity of usage.

And, his faceclaim will be Yaha-kui zaShunina from Seikaisuru Kado

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:58 am

I've wanted to get into a more chillax anime roleplay for a while, so thank you so very much for making this. Could I reserve the female of the Beta squad please? My character's hero name will be Muse, because I can't really think of anything more creative :p.

(My original power didn't make much sense, so I'm gonna change it slightly)
My character's power is basically that she can make a little zone(like 40x40x40 ft) where she is able to create forceful air vacuums everytime she does a slashing motion. Every slash of her's vigorously cuts through space and only when manually opened, pushes outward with raging force and could intensely injure or cut any unfortunate passerby that is too close to it. She also has the option to open the cut further to make a shield for oncoming attacks, but it's only large enough to cover a blindspot in a duel, and can only be used efficently in physical skirmishes. The cuts in space are only visable to her and the slashing power of her air vacuums are directly related to the medium she is currently using. It'll be called Alla Breve

Faceclaim is Yoruka Kirihime from that one show.
Last edited by phantasms on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AphoticDreams on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:10 am

Hi!!! I really love the idea of this roleplay and would like the male spot on team Beta.
My character's name is Isamu, and is male.

Isamu's ability is called 'Contour', he is able to disrupt a person's vision with illusions. It can contort up to fifteen visions. It can also lead into auditory illusions and can make people bleed from their ears and eyes after a while. He can invade someone's brain by giving up sight in one eye, and force them to see and hear things that aren't there. He can also erase things from people's sight. After a while, it easily drives anything to madness and makes an easy fight. This will be improved as the story goes along of course.

Face claim: Gareki from Karneval.
~Aphotic
Where has the time gone?
Of elves and druids,
Dragons and of knights.
A home to the limitless mind,
And hearts brimmed with bard's songs and never-ending dreams.
AphoticDreams

AphoticDreams
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Author Arc Warden Inspiration Person of Interest Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:33 pm

- casually adds you all to the list -

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:06 am

Quick question, am I allowed to use my own CS. >.>

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:53 pm

Rika has been finished! Feel free to voice any concerns, C O S M I C-sama~

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:45 am

He-yo! I'd like to reserve the male for team Delta please!
His superhero name would be x̶x̶-̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶d̶ ̶d̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶-̶x̶x̶ Enigma and his face claim would be Bulat from Akame ga Kill

Vincent's ability would be called 'Berserker' and it is Vincent flying into the blind rage of a Berserker's. The blind rage would temporarily make Vincent immune to any form of pain making him a true berserker for a limited time. It would also greatly enhance physical feats such as strength, speed stamina etc. This comes at the cost of not recognising friend from foe but also putting his body under incredible stress after his berserker rage is over.

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:41 pm

Nevermind! :)
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:56 pm

>nevermind

???

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:15 pm

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH. ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I'VE LOGGED IN HERE BUT IT'S NICE TO SEE THAT I RECOGNIZE SOME NAMES

Is it still possible for me to jump in a make a character? I'm just gonna assume it is for now and I'll have an actual thing put up in a bit~ XD

EDIT: OKIE DOKIE SO HERE WE GO.

I'm thinking I'll snag the female role for Team Omega using the face claim of Chigusa Asuha from Qualidea Code

Her super hero name would be Trigger, and her ability is... I suppose I'll name it Superbia, which is latin for Pride and referring to the deadly sin.

Trigger's ability, Superbia, allows her to use her energy (not in the spiritual sense, but more like in the sense when you would say, "Oh, I'm so tired I have no energy.") as a means of fighting. She has a fiery energy that allows her to move faster and be more agile than even those who are above the average human. Moreover, using the two handguns she wields as mediums, she is able to channel that energy into a form of ammunition to fire. However, without those weapons, her ability does nothing for her offensive capabilities, and she is simply nothing more than a slightly harder target to hit.

The drawback of Superbia would be the fact that it's potency is dependent on her energy levels. Naturally, if she is fired up and excitable then Superbia has an increased potency. However, if she is low on energy or motivation, the ability it less potent. Furthermore, the more tired she is, the less effective Superbia becomes. Therefore, Trigger is good as a "hit-hard-and-fast" kind of fighter and excels at quick skirmishes, but is completely outclassed in battles of attrition that result in prolonged action.If she uses her ability too much, which she is prone to doing, she can very well collapse in the middle of a fight. Moreover, because of the nature of her ability, she is more prone to tiredness and hunger than most people.
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PidgeonCat on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:32 am

Hi! I'm new to this roleplay site and this is the first roleplay to catch my eye. It looks really interesting! Looks like I'm a bit late to the party though. If any spots open up, male or female, I'd be more than willing to jump in, thanks!

PidgeonCat
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:14 pm

Hm
Cosmic hasn't been on for a while. Does anyone have any idea of their whereabouts?
Waaa, C O S M I C, plz come back it took me like an hour to finshh my char Waughh
And if they don't come back, would anyone be down for a revamp of this? I hope it isn't like plagiarism, but I really don't want to see this idea go to waste, like realllllly.
AH, I just don't want to waste my char

phantasms
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiri711 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:20 pm

Would I be able to reserve the the female of Team Omega?
There are forks in the road
What will you choose
How while you fight back in such ways.

Kiri711
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:33 pm

Yeah, it doesn't seem that Cosmic has been on in a while.

If a revamp is gonna be made, I'd like to be a part of that~ But I think we should maybe wait a few more days before that happens just in case Cosmic has been super busy or something.

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:31 pm

C O S M I C hasn't been onlined for like 11 days, and in my experience, this would almost always mean they are AWOL indefinitely >.>
If anyone are still interested in a revamp, I'd happy to do it :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:38 pm

Well, I guess... If we do end up doing the revamp, lemme know~ I'd be excited to participate!

Sigma
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:49 pm

^_^

I second that.

phantasms
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PidgeonCat on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:56 pm

If the GM has gone mia and you all are wanting to take over the roleplay, I'd like to take over the male role of Team Alpha if it's open. Otherwise I can take the empty role that GM would be leaving.

PidgeonCat
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!