Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Assassin's Pledge: Devastation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: AP: Devastation General Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:25 pm

Sounds reasonable. How is it now?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:37 pm

CrossKnight35 wrote:Sounds reasonable. How is it now?

Perfect. You're good to go and the character has been accepted.
Kumori Ryuu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:40 pm

I believe that's everyone, correct? No new profiles for me to approve?

If not, then by all means when you have time go ahead and get an intro post in to set the tone for your characters!

If you would like to collaborate a bit before doing so, I'll be lurking around the chatroom!

Or, if I'm involved in the collaborative effort, just hit me up here or in a pm!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:05 am

Okay.

Templar, you're well on your way. Once you find a solid image to use and attach it to the profile let me know and I'll approve of Marcus.

Thanks!

Also to everyone, I am adding a bit to my current intro post to describe an update to the currency system in the RP.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:17 pm

Image has been attached. Looking forward to the RP!

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:10 pm

Gamer_Templar wrote:Image has been attached. Looking forward to the RP!

Excellent. Marcus is accepted.

That's everyone!

Let's begin!!!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:36 pm

ALSO!!!

Please everyone keep in mind one thing as we begin posting: There is no posting order, so do not think that you have to wait for someone else to post first. If you have an opening, take it.

If you'd like a bit more organization, we can always agree to meet in the chatroom so we can let everyone read and then decide who's going next.

Let me know which option you guys prefer and we'll move forward from there.

Thank you!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:14 pm

I may still throw a character in here if I can come up with something I really like the idea of the rp.
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:13 am

Butterfly Effect wrote:I may still throw a character in here if I can come up with something I really like the idea of the rp.

If you need ideas for characters you can always ask me and I'll throw ideas your way to see if you like any of them.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:43 pm

Well got a character up hope ya like her

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:44 pm

Butterfly Effect wrote:Well got a character up hope ya like her

I did like her quite a bit. She's approved, so you can do an intro post for her whenever you're ready. We're just waiting for everyone to get their respective character intros up before we start kicking things into gear.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:37 pm

So I'm kinda confused here the first post says it is August.. second post says July so I'm not sure what's going on here.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:01 pm

Butterfly Effect wrote:So I'm kinda confused here the first post says it is August.. second post says July so I'm not sure what's going on here.

Two different timelines which will eventually intersect. The others want to group up and then travel to Cre' Est later, so my characters are ahead of them time wise and will eventually meet them when the timelines come together. We're going to be orchestrating this carefully as we move forward.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:40 am

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!