Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Grimm's Fairies

Grimm's Fairies

a part of “Grimm's Fairies”, a fictional universe by Scra.

Open, accepting more RPers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Grimm's Fairies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Grimm's Fairies

Tips: 1.25 INK Postby Scra on Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:43 am

Code: Select all
[font=Arial][b]READ INFORMATION THREAD BEFORE FILLING THIS SHEET OUT[/b]

[size=100][justify]
[u][b][color=red]User Information[/color][/b][/u]
[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Face Claim:[/b] (It is alright if you do not have one yet)

[u][b][color=red]Character Information[/color][/b][/u]
[b]Character Codename:[/b] (Be creative!)

[b]Character Name:[/b] First and Last (Middle name if you want)

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Race: [/b](What is your character? A zombie, genie, mermaid, or talking frog? Oddities are creatures, beings, or monsters from fictional stories/tales/myths/lore/legends. Therefore, if you can find a story with a race you want to use, go ahead. Just make sure it fits in this roleplay.)

[b]Rank:[/b] (Based on a your characters: Age, Skill number, and Number of years in the agency. Please vary the number I don't want a lot of 6s and 7s.

[b]Main Ability:[/b] (Make sure it matches with your characters race. Meaning, it makes sense for your character to have this ability)

[b]Sub Ability:[/b] (Can be unique. If you have chosen for your character to use magic or miracle powers than this is where you would explain what type they use.)

[b]Weapon of Choice: [/b](Your character does not have to have a weapon. You character can also be proficient in numerous weapons, but this is asking for their favorite or most proficient one.)

[u][b][color=red]Skills Information[/color][/b][/u]
*Add up the numbers of your 6 skills and divide them by 60 to figure out your Rank based on skills. Example below. [url=http://opend6project.org/?page_id=69]Go here[/url] to learn more about each skill. (Special Abilities are explained underneath Extranormal located underneath the main skills). [b]Do not include Special Abilities in scoring[/b]*

[b]Agility:[/b] (on a scale of 0 to 10, how proficient is your character with this skill?)

[b]Coordination: [/b](on a scale of 0 to 10, how proficient is your character with this skill?)

[b]Physique:[/b] (on a scale of 0 to 10, how proficient is your character with this skill?)

[b]Intellect:[/b] (on a scale of 0 to 10, how proficient is your character with this skill?)

[b]Acumen: [/b](on a scale of 0 to 10, how proficient is your character with this skill?)

[b]Charisma:[/b] (on a scale of 0 to 10, how proficient is your character with this skill?)

[b]Special Abilities:[/b] (on a scale of 0 to 2, score your characters ability to use either Magic or/and Miracles. 0 if you can't use either. 1 if you can use one. 2 if you can use both.) [/justify]

[center][b][i]Example Scoring of 6 skills[/i][/b]

[b]Agility:[/b] 5

[b]Coordination: [/b] 4

[b]Physique:[/b] 3

[b]Intellect:[/b] 7

[b]Acumen: [/b] 8

[b]Charisma:[/b] 8

[i]5 + 4 + 3 + 7 + 8 + 8 = 35

35/60 = .583 = 58

[u]50s are Rank 3[/u]

Rank based on 6 skills is [b]Rank 3[/b][/i]
[/center][/size][/font]
Last edited by Scra on Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.25 INK in return for their work.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Grimm's Fairies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:19 pm

Reservations and Questions can go here! Make sure to read the information thread before reserving.

The character sheet is being worked on, I'm adding some stuff and shortening it a lot. I'll have it ready no later than 10 AM EST and the discord will be done sometime tomorrow too (don't have an exact time).

Thank you all for being so patient!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:33 pm

Cool world, unfortunately I don't have time to take on any more new rps but I will be lurking!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulfhednar902 on Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:49 pm

I would like to reserve a roll if possible :D

Ulfhednar902
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy Author Giver Promethean World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:59 pm

@leisurelyatwar - Thank! I welcome lurking, so lurk as much as you want. And you can join whenever you find the time.

@Ulfhednar902: Yay! You have been reserved. Just fill out the information in the reservation sheet above. I apologize for not posting it sooner, I completely forgot about it.

Scra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:03 pm

Y'know, I refreshed the Universes tab expecting there to be nothing new. And then I see that Scra has reappeared and my heart goes doki-doki because my gosh, your roleplays are always stunningly beautiful and intricate! I'm always happy to see you put out new content uwu

I am absolutely interested! I'm not sure what details you'd like for my reservation request, but I was thinking I'd probably like a Rank 4-5 character. I'll probably try to fit my character's abilities around others in the story, to have a more balanced team. But I'm definitely excited, if you'll have me!

And if you'd like help with the Discord, I'm totally willing to lend a hand. I use Discord way too much. I work during the day but I'll be home at night.

Nice to see you creating more beauty, Scra!

Edit: I didn't see that you'd posted a form to fill out, sorry! I'm gonna search around for a face claim and then I'll fill it out. I usually base my entire character around a fc, so it might be a bit- not too long though, promise!
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Current favorite song: Glowing by The Oh Hellos

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:39 pm

User Information
Username: cl.love

Face Claim: Hinata Shouyou, Haikyuu!!

Character Information
Character Codename: would it be stealing to call him Quicksilver? is that allowed?

Character Name: Oliver Sinclaire

Race: Vampire

Main Ability: Enhanced Strength (this sounds so lame but I didn't know what else to put down as a main ability for a Twilight-esque Vampire child)

Sub Ability: Elemental Magic (but he only knows how to use fire)

Weapon of Choice: Daggers

Skills Information
Agility: 10
Coordination: 10
Physique: 6
Intellect: 5
Acumen: 5
Charisma: 8

Special Abilities: 1

Total Points: 73
Last edited by cl.love on Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:24 am

I also similarly squealed when I saw this. This looks super cool!! I hope you'll have me.~

User Information
Username: Phantom

Face Claim: Beeswax (Arknights)

Character Information
Character Codename: Faunus

Character Name: Soleil Dubois

Race: Satyr

Main Ability: Satyr Physiology (Enhanced Jump, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Balance) alongside the ability to sense the emotions of other beings, though stronger, more passionate emotions tend to cause a headache if they stay around the source for too long.

Sub Ability: Passion Magic - Satyrs have always been one to exercise strong unbridled and uninhibited passion. This allows her to amplify the already strong emotions of others (anger, happiness, courage), though the being she targets must already be feeling this emotion. Alongside this, she can amplify natural elements that are presented in a more "unassuming" form and have them exercise a bit more "energy", (tidal waves from still waters, explosions from sparks, engulfing flames from matches). She must create or find these elements naturally to successfully utilize this side of her magic as she is not able to create these elements magically.

Weapon of Choice: Staff, Short Sword

Skills Information

Agility: 9

Physique: 4

Intellect: 9

Acumen: 8

Charisma: 5

Boring math stuff - 9+10+4+9+8+5 = 45 | 45 / 60 = 0.75
Last edited by phantasms on Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:32 pm

@cl.love

T_T Thank you! I don't deserve your praise. Also, good to see you again! People have had their usernames changed so it's been taking me an extra moment to realize who is who.

I completely understand that feeling. I based this entire roleplay on a picture of a character I can't use because they don't have enough photos >3<. I was so upset! But I'll just make him as a side character.

AND THANK YOU! I just suck when it comes to discord, my brain just goes blank. It's so pitiful how bad I am/=, and it doesn't help when I see all these beautiful servers and I'm over here like a fish trying to climb a tree. So, moving on from my pity party, I'm greatly appreciative for your offer to help me! I'll PM you the link. Now, onto your character.

One, Quicksilver is allowed, it's such a beautiful name so I see no problem with it. Though I'm trying to figure out what is the link between Quicksilver and Oliver. Is Oliver called Quicksilver because of how fast he is? If so, you can make that your main ability, a power that has to do with being speedy or something. Cause, I see that you weren't very confident with the Enhanced Strength. Which I feel is a good main ability. In the character sheet I added an area to explain your abilities, so you can always get creative with explaining the power and making it more appealing to your Twilight-esque Vampire child
(I choked on my water because I was laughing so hard when I read this phrase. Beautiful.). But I suggest looking at a speed related power. Just to see if there is anything you would like. Other than that I'm excited to see your character! He seems like he's going to be a little cutie <3 You have been reserved! I'm not updating the front page until I get replies back, so if you have anything you want to change in that time, just let me know.

@Phantom's Sword

It's also great to see you again Phantom! I'll always welcome you~ You have been reserved. Also, I will literally fight anyone who messes with Soleil, when I looked at her FC, she couldn't help but think of her as precious! Your FC reminds me of a character in a novel I'm reading, the Trash of the Count Family. The character's name is Mary; she's this adorbs and precious necromancer that covers her body in a black robe. Your FC's expression and mannerisms in the picture is what my mind envisions Mary to look like <3

Also, I love your abilities! I'm excited to see them written out during a battle scene.

Like I told cl.love I'll be updating the front once I get replies, so if you have anything you want to change in your reservation sheet go ahead. If not, you can start using the character sheet (or any other one you want as long as it has the information that I put in mine) to build your character. Can't wait to see how Soleil turns out!

Scra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:38 pm

I'm lowkey questioning my codename choice now. The idea was that he's called Quicksilver because his fighting style is very quick and erratic, and he fights with silver daggers. That's about it lol. His main strength is mostly just his resilience? He's fast, strong, and can take a hell of a beating. I just wasn't sure how to sum that up neatly in one or two words ; - ; the struggle is real

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:52 pm

Oh. Now, I understand the issue. Hmmmm. So here are some powers that I found that match what you said. I feel enhanced strength is good, so if none of these suggestions work for you keeping the one you have isn't a bad bet.

Body Supremacy

Supernatural Durability

Invulnerability

Enhanced Endurance

Supernatural Endurance

Absolute Endurance

Scra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:19 pm

Oh, I like Enhanced Endurance! I think I'll go with that, thanks for the help. I was Struggling lmao

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:28 pm

No problem! Always happy to help when I can. I'll update the page with your character soon.

Scra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:23 am

Omg , Scra, the savior of anime RP is backkkkk ~~~ How I miss you as I always have xD

And all the familiar faces too. I definitely can't pass up a chance like thissss ~~~ xD

Gimme some time to read through everything first and I'll shot a Reservation real quick :D

Glad to see everyone around too <3

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:53 pm

User Information
Username: chrian.

Face Claim: YoRHa Model 9, Type S (9S)

https://i.ibb.co/mJYzFZ7/20201210-005108.jpg

Character Information
Character Codename: White Whirlwind

Character Name: Mizore Yukishiro

Race: Half Snow Demon

Main Ability: Enhanced Senses - Mizore was born blind by birth, but he has managed to survive this far thanks to his four other senses being extremely more acute than a normal person naturally, which enabled him to "see" his surrounding in his own fashion, and with years under the training with the agency, Mizore can sense the slightest of movements from those around him with relative ease.

Sub Ability: Ice Manipulation - The sub power Mizore inherited from his mother who is a Yuki-Onna (a race of snow demons from Japan who are all women). However, his power over ice is not very developed, due to him being only a half. But so far, he can conjure small spears or boulders of icicles that can be used as projectiles, or lower the temperature within the range of a room and he is greatly resistant (but not immune) to coldness. A downside of this ability, of course, is that he is adversed by any forms of heat.

Weapon of Choice: A long, white katana named 'Silver Cry'

Skills Information

Agility: 10 (hence his codename, once he draws his sword, his movements are like a whirlwind)

Coordination: 8 (on a downside because of his lack of sight, but his other senses more than made up for it)

Physique: 9 (much stronger and more resilient than his appearance would suggest)

Intellect: 5 (his rough childhood and his disability are rather huge drawbacks in terms of his overall academic prowess, but his studiousness and curiosity subverted this somewhat)

Acumen: 7 (surviving a lifetime within the wilderness simply guarantees you a sense of resourcefulness and quick-wit)

Charisma: 8 (I mean, who could resist his "cinnamon roll" looks and personalities? Lol)

10 + 8 + 9 + 5 + 7 + 8 = 47

47/60 = 0.78 = 8

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:11 pm

@Chrian

XD Sup, glad to see you again! Of course, you have been reserved. And as always, love your character <3. I'm so excited to see Mizore fleshed out! I can already tell he's going to have some intense action scenes.

Scra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:19 am

Nice to see a bunch of familiar faces! I'll throw up my reservation now, I love the look of this setting. As an aside, I have a couple of other character ideas if this won't work/strays too close to characters already established.

User Information
Username: Tanman

Face Claim: Yū Hattori | Aikatsu

Character Information
Character Codename: Marvelous Magnifica

Character Name: Miriam (Mimi) Poloskia

Race: Human

Main Ability: Elemental Magic - A masterful mage, Mimi has the ability to conjure 10 different elements seemingly out of nothing, but more likely out of mana, aether, or some other energy stored inside her. Honestly, she's not entirely sure how it works, but she manages to make it do so.

Sub Ability: Spell Casting - Ebbing Style - Mimi is capable of her own self-crafted magic style that harnesses elements through the power of language, known as Ebbing Magic. The principles of Ebbing magic allows magic to flow through the use of verbal components consisting of sets of two 3 letter nonsense syllables. Each set corresponds to a different element and type of magic, and can then be controlled and directed as needed by Mimi in varying ways. Despite the simplicity of the verbal component and lack of somatic or physical components, Mimi’s will and focus seem directly tied to the potency and form of the magic, making it extremely versatile. At the same time, it tends to follow the rule that the louder Mimi is shouting her spell, the more powerful it will be. The 10 types of Ebbing Magic are:

• Fire - Viz Pah
  • Water - Fob Hus
  • Ice - Jed Gom
  • Earth - Ter Vel
  • Lightning - Kak Dut
  • Nature - Yon Mar
  • Air - Sil Ruz
  • Light - Wix Tay
  • Dark - Rit Nox
  • Metal - Zin Bil

Weapon of Choice: "Who needs a weapon when you have magic on your side?"

Skills Information
Agility: 6

Coordination: 7

Physique: 2

Intellect: 7

Acumen: 8

Charisma: 5

Math: 6 + 7 + 2 + 7 + 8 + 5 = 35/60 = 0.58 = 58 = Rank 3
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:40 am

READ INFORMATION THREAD BEFORE FILLING THIS SHEET OUT

User Information
Username: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Face Claim: Jinno from Afro Samurai

Character Information
Character Codename: Jinsoo (tentative)

Character Name: Ted

Race: Imaginary friend

Main Ability: Ghostly Physiology - He can make himself intangible, does not require food or sleep, and does not age the same way that other oddities do. Instead, he can retain his form so long as others believe in his existence. That being said, he can be injured and immobilized via magic and enchanted weaponry.

Sub Ability: Shielding - He can designate a person to guard and grant them a temporary barrier from attacks as long as he feels a strong, positive connection with them (e.g. respect, friendship, etc.). While it does not make them impervious, they do gain increased durability.

Weapon of Choice: Katanas

Skills Information

Agility: 8

Coordination: 9

Physique: 9

Intellect: 5

Acumen: 7

Charisma: 4

Total: 0.71

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:42 am

READ INFORMATION THREAD BEFORE FILLING THIS SHEET OUT

[justify]
User Information
Username: cl.love

Face Claim: Sakuma Rei, Ensemble Stars

Character Information
Character Codename: Hawkeye

Character Name: Wren Langley

Race: Half-imp

Main Ability: Shapeshifting

Sub Ability: Fire Magic

Weapon of Choice: Firearms

Skills Information
*Add up the numbers of your 6 skills and divide them by 60 to figure out your Rank based on skills. Example below. Go here to learn more about each skill. (Special Abilities are explained underneath Extranormal located underneath the main skills). Do not include Special Abilities in scoring*

Agility: 4

Physique: 7

Intellect: 7

Acumen: 10

Charisma: 10

Special Abilities: 0

Total: 80

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:46 am

All three of you have been accepted!

Scra
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!