Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampires, Werewolves, elves, etc, just come and join in!

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:45 am

"Believe me when I say that the bars from my time are improved elven metals and whenever I chatted with the guards , nice people by the way, they told me that the bars in this time were like using hair." Kiesu said as he sat up "So those bars would probably be so weak I could just walk through them... I hope we get back to our time I said that I would call them when we got back from time traveling." He turned to the elf and had a serious look on his face "And Im not going to let anybody stop us from getting home because all I see you as is an obstacle standing in my way just trying to piss me off. I dont care how long it takes but im getting us back before the next two months come to pass. GOT IT!?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:43 am

"Andby the way," said Mana," I already told you that the leaders I've met, which were like four or five of them, were all idiots. So I was just assuming they were the same. There was that Elf prince from a long time ago though. He was pretty cool. Then again, he wasnt the ruler. The poor thing was assasinated before his time came. How come the princes that are better rulers than their fathers never get a chance to use their skills? Oh yeah! I figured out what I am now. I'm an Egoist. I dont think the world revolves around me like other Egoists do, but just like them I usually dont do anything unless it benifits me. I've only choosen to do things that dont a couple of times."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:15 pm

Anasti interjected, the man surprised at the elf’s conservative views. Actually elf,. That society is my home planet more or less, and we are the third most powerful empire in the galaxy…�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:25 pm

"Okay I just have to correct you there." Kiesu said firmly "A couple of thousand years before i got into the expiraament with her this planet's power grew so out of control that countries were starting to threaten to become planets so armegedon struck in. Most of your older tech will be destroyed."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:14 pm

The tau man smirked, “You do know daemon, that since our empire is located on what you might call, the ass end of the galaxy, that no one would finds us, and now that I know, I can go and start up our experiments with this strange Rift generator we found in Egypt, thereby bring us home, and preventing the Armageddon by bring down ors ships, and teaching Earth about the greater…� Anasti looked at Kiesu, sharply changing his own path “Did earth ever have some sort of economic system called communism by any chance?:� he asked curiously, and we should arrive at the Eldar kingdom in a day or so, since the generator doesn’t have enough fuel to go full out.�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:20 pm

"As long as we're not walking, I'm happy," said Mana. "I've been walking for about three months now. I dont know about the others, but I dont mind havingto wait a few days. It gives us a break. Pluse it puts more distace between me and that moron."

OOC: And she's not talking about any of the characters in the role-play. Just thought I'd clear that up before someone got confused.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:53 pm

Anasti walked back to Keisu, and said plainly� Let me take the devil’s advocate view, This time travel sounds nuts you do know that, and even if it was possible, wouldn’t that break some sort of matter stream, and cause the world to end? But relay though, these old men know more than you do daemon, if you somehow managed to get stuck in here since you didn’t listen to this alleged “Time Lord..�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:23 pm

"Eh. who knows. maybe we caused the nuke war."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:46 pm

"What are you talking about?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:39 pm

Anasti looked at the backwards, “nuclear war? These people barley know about sickness, and you expect me to believe they will build atomics, Ah Kiesu, you slay me�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:53 pm

"Trust me." Kiesu said with a grim look on his face "Man turns into the worst creature imaginable. They turn on themselves their power becomes so immense that its the world against itself."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:02 pm

Anasti held his sides, as he heard that statment, "That sounds realy nuts, but not as nuts as Hey what's that!" he shouted as he saw an objecet out of his lef eye.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:52 pm

Mana looked to where he'd pointed, but was too slow and missed it.
"What was it?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:02 am

The sphere appeared in a random place, which had just happened to be in the path of the mech. Anasti still had the walker on autopilot, and when it hit the pod, it tripped, crashed, and knocked down the passengers who were now seated

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:17 pm

Mana gave a slight yelp of surprise as she suddely found herself upside down on the floor.
"What the hell just happened?"
She had barely seen the strange orb before it had tipped the walker over.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:26 pm

"Watch over Al I need to have a chat with that pilot." shortly after telling Mana to do this he went to the pod and opened a door "How are you doing? You know you could have come sooner Matt."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:12 pm

Mana Crawled over and pulled the fallen cat demon into her lap to inspect her. No broken bones or bruises. She slung her over her shoulder and walked over to Keisu.
"You know this guy?," she asked, shifting Al's weight slightly. "Why does he pilot that thing if he sucks at it?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:16 pm

"Like I said the portal ent all screwy along with this guy." Kiesu said calmly "He used to be my commander a couple thousand years into my past. Like I also said we had a big World War."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:11 pm

A man walked out of the time portal, dressed in a three-quarters length overcoat, and with a scarf over his shoulders, he looked and laughed “Mark? I’ not Mark I’m the Doctor…

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:53 pm

"Doctor Who?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!