Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

How-To Guide: BBCode / Forum Code

a topic in Help, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: Ambassadors, Scholars, Coders

Something not working as expected? Looking for a guide to help you find something? Check here for your answer!

Re: How-To Guide: BBCode / Forum Code

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:46 am

Why did I not see this in the beginning i had to wing it? HAHA my life callibrations sucks always!!!!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:26 pm

I'm curious, is there a code for aligning images to the left and right of text on here, and what would those be?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Evenir
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:01 am

You could try aligning the text to one side and the image to the other? IDK, this is why I think images are frequently more trouble than they're worth.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:21 am

Evenir wrote:I'm curious, is there a code for aligning images to the left and right of text on here, and what would those be?

picture on the left side
picture on the right side
picture in the middle

Code: Select all
[left]picture on the left side[/left]
[right]picture on the right side[/right]
[center]picture in the middle[/center]

I guess this is what you mean?
Look alive, Sunshine.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Fri May 19, 2017 11:53 pm

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:51 pm

How do you resize images?

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:08 pm

Hi there.

Is it possible by chance to add a media player to the BBCode so that things from sites like Youtube and SoundCloud can be visible in a post instead of having to follow a link to an external site?

I have been able to utilize such a mechanic at other RP sites, and it's really convenient for when you want to do things like set a particular mood for a given scene or give the RP its own theme music on the main page.

Just a thought!

~ Kumori
Kumori Ryuu

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:13 am

KumoriRyuu wrote:Hi there.

Is it possible by chance to add a media player to the BBCode so that things from sites like Youtube and SoundCloud can be visible in a post instead of having to follow a link to an external site?

I have been able to utilize such a mechanic at other RP sites, and it's really convenient for when you want to do things like set a particular mood for a given scene or give the RP its own theme music on the main page.

Just a thought!

~ Kumori

I think in the past there was a Youtube embed tag, but I'm not sure how it works now.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!