Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heroes Vs. Villians (Closed)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Heroes Vs. Villians (Comic Book Rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:56 am

OOC: Im still waiting for my profile to be accepted...it had a few holes in it but i can work it out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:28 pm

King Silvran wrote:
Walter Barrecks wrote:( Okay, I am sorry to be a prick, but I have created this cluster fuck, I will rebuild it. I want a pm from every person about who they want to be, and if they want to play. I reserve my right to send you back to the drawing boards until it meets the requirment of my rules.

*New rules:

*Characters to Marvel comics standard. For those of you that don't understand that, it means that you equal your power with weakness.

*You must make a different character than that of one already made in this rp. For example:
Gryph is a experiment Bird-Man. Feral is an experiment too, but since she isn't a bird only, and instead several creatures, it's okay.
However...
Capricorn is a shadow person, Shroinin is a shawdow person. I see no difference there.....

* OOC comments must be relevant, and important if not acompanied with your IC post.

Again, I'm sorry I'm being a prick, I want this rp to live up to a real comic.)

Do I need to change my character too? I hope not.

I hope I can keep my charcter, he not too overpowering anyway, And the story plot for the Heros team was just about to revup. with Grph, Ferl, Kat, Will, Cap, and Me. please if you can just have a new rp. keep some of the story there but just change some of the chars. Ya I see the simalitries. and ya some people are way to strong right now.
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:24 pm

Feral, I wish I knew the map of this place. When I was an experiment, I had the naivety of a baby. I never thought to learn where everything is. I still can't read, mind you.

He tried, but couldn't open his eyes. Gryphon knew he was useless for the time being.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:39 am

Matt sat against the back wall of his cell. His suit and gauntlets taken away from him. On the ceiling was a shining electrode that acted as a lightning rod. Any energy he used was sucked into it and defused throughout the wires of the building and the city. He looked up at it sadly remember his attempts at blowing it up eventually draining all his energy. He only had one thing left to try and he wasn't about to let him out, thats what got him in this cell in the first place. He over heard he was being held for study at some place called DNInc or something like that.

Midnight
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lynes on Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:59 pm

Yes, I know. Don't worry about that now, Gryph. What's done is done. We only need to worry about the present, which is getting you and then getting out of here.

Really it was hard not to think about the past being in a place that reminded someone so much of it, but what could she do? Slowly she took in a breath and let it out to further calm her nerves, which were ready to go haywire if the situation didn't get any better.

Lynes
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:29 pm

Name: Qazidie (Cassidy) Sata.
Class: "Alien."
Hero/Villain: Hero.
Appearance: Tall for average human girls (we'll say 1.7 meters), with wide hips and wide shoulders (and thusly, big breasts, had to say it). Deeply tanned skin, with 'chameleon' eyes -- they change colors without limitation, any two or three colours of the visible spectrum is possible. Her hair is naturally blonde and curly, but it is also pigmentable at will.
Abilities: She has an inherent understanding of the innerworkings of all technology, from computers to heavy machinery. If it needs electricity to run, she knows what it looks like inside, and can dismantle it and remantle it to use for any purpose of hers, resources willing.
Background: Mars has become a place of what some call 'human farming' and what others call "groundbreaking research". Up until this point, not only have people created artificial intelligence capable of emotion, but there is a prototype that was secretly manufactured to display the primal qualities of motherhood in animals. This breed of robot, along with a few samples of human DNA, were shipped to the "nearby" planet (or if it makes more sense, a series of space stations that orbit it or any other planet), and people were formed and raised. All humans there have six machine mothers that give them the basic format to survive there and in the average town in the United States, England, Hong Kong, and Australia. Initially, these humans were bred mostly for replacement organs only, but these emotional AIs began to attach themselves more than anyone thought they would, and developed organ substitutes for Qazidy's generation of people. Now, these robot-raised humans are occasionally brought down to anywhere in the world -- In Qaz's case, (insert city here) -- to see how they deal with adapting to life in terrestrial human society in order to assess the quality of a robot mother's education.
Weaknesses: She is very naive and believes that human beings are inherently good. She also is partially bionic, with some (don't know which) internal organs being entirely mechanical.
As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Heroes Vs. Villians (Closed, Delete this someone.)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:04 am

Thread locked as per request, since Edge is gone. (He's the GM of this section, but he quit without appointing a successor.)

Walter, please contact me to tell me what you want me to do with this game. Is it over and complete? If so, we'll move it into the Completed Games section.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!