Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gundam Pilot Academy - AC 220 OOC

a topic in OOC: Discussion, Organization, and Reference, a part of the RPG forum.

For all out of character discussions and references.

Re: Gundam Pilot Academy - AC 220 OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:20 pm

Awesome lol this is about to get REALLY fun. I shall post as soon as I can x.x my little sister's in town visiting for the rest of this week (on top of me having to take two tests tomorrow) so I'll be a tad busy @.@ but again, you guys know how to get a hold of me :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:09 pm

Hey everyone! I had quite the hiatus, switched jobs, computers and locales but all the while a gnawing occupied the back of my brain. Was it a small man raising a ruckus? No. I missed you guys! (also I had a potassium deficiency but that’s another story) So if you would have me back Stephy I would love to have Angel Captain Victor Kreuzmayr rejoin the RP. I await your response.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:39 pm

NIKO! How are ya man?
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:48 pm

HOLY CRAP!! O.O NIKO I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU RP WITH US AGAIN!! Purty please? :3 Sorry about the late response x.x Work's been killing meeee ;-;

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:34 pm

Topic has been moved to Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend forum if you guys haven't noticed yet :3

Welcome back Niko!!

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:46 pm

Stop being a slacker and post, Stephykinz!!!
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:15 am

I know x.x some stuff came up XD I'll get to it!

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:22 am

POSTED!! WOO!! :3 lol

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:38 pm

Fack, that means I have to post. XD

I posted, lemme know if it's okay, Stephykinz. I work in hell tomorrow until 7pm [lest I get fired].

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:36 pm

I have a midterm tomorrow x.x so I'll probably get to reading sometime this weekend.

<3 <3

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bane_Darkwolf on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:55 pm

Yo everyone. I realize that I've been gone for a while... But I'm back a little. My cell's good for checking the internet. If I can get a damn job then I can probably get back to being a regular on the forum. I'll be able to post for the next two weekends as well, and IFll have pics of be post-graduation too... probably with my fangs in... Until I get back to being able to post well, peace.
Although the most acute judges of the witches and even the witches themselves, were convinced of the guilt of witchery, the guilt nevertheless was non-existent. It is thus with all guilt. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Bane_Darkwolf
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:09 pm

Hurreh back, Bane! ^_^

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:42 am

Kaevek's profile, moved from IC

Kaevek wrote:Character Name: Unknown (Kaevek)
Race: Unknown
Facial Features: Unknown
Faction: Unknown
Mobile Suit: Unknown
Any sort of extra background knowledge: Unknown

OOC: My character's specifics will need to be revealed via storyline progress, enjoy.

Welcome :3

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shoebox on Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:32 am

I must say things are really getting intense! I like it!
"Don't worry, I'm going to kill somebody."

"Yippie-kay-yay, motherfucker."

Shoebox
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:21 am

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:55 am

I'm alive, dealing with some heavy stuff back on this end. I'll get to posting as soon as I straighten stuff out here @.@

You guys know how to reach me :3

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:58 am

So...um...I guess we're going with that we got attacked? Even though we're not on a station, but a vessel designed for educating young pilots, mechanics, and even medical staff. Not to mention that there's one of the most advanced war vessels right next to it at this point. Which, I'm fine with but I hope Kaevek understood such matters, as I will be taking advantage of such pre-established plot points.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:10 am

I could see the logistics of attacking a training facility, but why is it just one gundam?

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:35 pm

Go for it, Nick :)

I'm still alive, really I am. This weekend is looking good so I'll get to it as soon as I can :3 The good news is, I Aced my Chemistry test XD

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:47 am

As this is getting into an actual combat situation I am going to throw up that I am giving a minimum of 4 days for a post to be made by the enemy. If no communication is given to me within that time limit of a potential delay, a closed post will happen.

Furthermore, I would like to reiterate that there is NO STATION within the proximity of these events. There should be NO ASTEROIDS or any sort of other large debris within the area outside of the damage that has been somehow caused. The only assumption I can make is that they were brought in specifically for cover and diversion.

I also encourage people to if they're going to make random attacks, as fun as they are, try to make some damn sense out of them. This could easily divulge into the idiocy that pretty much brought an end to all the other previous iterations of the "Continuing Legend" storyline.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!