Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Unseen World

The Unseen World: Plot and Character Communication

a part of “The Unseen World”, a fictional universe by Absenthia.

There are two worlds, the seen and unseen. Within this unseen world lives the stuff of legend, myth and lore. There are people who walk a fine line between these two worlds, live within it and work within it. What part will you play?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Unseen World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.
Thanks boss preciate it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Taglio_Degazelli
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Unseen World: Plot and Character Communication

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Henry88 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:06 pm

we will hold down the fort for ya.
"I've gazed into the abyss and the abyss gazed into me, and neither of us liked what we saw.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Henry88
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

My are returned and postied

Taglio_Degazelli
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:45 pm

Great, I need to put a post up. The site has been far from cooperative.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Henry88 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:44 pm

so i take it that pan is going to be the main villain from here on out?

Henry88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:00 pm

probably

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Henry88 wrote:so i take it that pan is going to be the main villain from here on out?

That one is up to you guys. I need to take a prolonged absence from role play. I'm sorry I just can't wax my muse right now, and when I do my mndgoes to overly dark places. It's not good for wa little sanity I have a grasp on. I'm sorry just say my characters got called away and put them on hold for me when/if I return. I'm sorry that this isn't fair to the rp, but real life trumps.

Taglio_Degazelli
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:57 am

I realize I kind of need to post at the moment, but I've been a bit under the weather this week as well as having numerous real life commitments, so I will post when I can, trying for next week if not this one.
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Okay guys at a bit of a impass here. People need to post!

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Posted. Sorry it's kind of !@#$ie but it's something

Taglio_Degazelli
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:55 pm

Will try to post if not today then tomorrow. I have an enormous to do list for tonight mostly for real life things, so we'll see if I can squeeze it in.

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Henry88 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:22 am

i think i am going to have my character run into something while he is in park or he and aton get a job to hunt down a griffin or a basilisk somewhere out of town.

Henry88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Sounds like a good way for them to run into MCU again. I'm working on a post, it's just going slow for me.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Henry88 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:42 pm

i am going with a griffin and i think going to make it more of a capture operation rather than kill it.

Henry88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:42 pm

I will be introducing a new character over the course of this plot, but I will not be posting the bio just yet. I don't want to spoil anything.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:39 pm

I'm sorry guys I've just been so stuck creatively. I've hit another rut and it's not fun.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Henry88 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Izoi wrote:I'm sorry guys I've just been so stuck creatively. I've hit another rut and it's not fun.

take your time there no rush

Henry88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:20 pm

Hey guys, I politely request that we wrap up this plot with Pan.
I've had it with the site.
Feel free to PM me for ways to keep in touch off site, or possibility for continuing this some other time.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Izoi wrote:Hey guys, I politely request that we wrap up this plot with Pan.
Feel free to PM me for ways to keep in touch off site, or possibility for continuing this some other time.

fair enough.. We can rp this some other place/time. Just keep me appraised.

Taglio_Degazelli
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Henry88 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Taglio_Degazelli wrote:
Izoi wrote:Hey guys, I politely request that we wrap up this plot with Pan.

fair enough.. We can rp this some other place/time. Just keep me appraised.

same here

Henry88
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!