Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Caption That Avatar!

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Caption That Avatar!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:57 pm

"Mmm, delicious..."
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:23 pm

"Do these glasses make me look fat?"
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EdenXO on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:51 am

"I am going to back out of the room slowly, and close the door."
"What's up with the need to hit the self-destruct button? Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way, because without it... I don't know. Maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying... Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop."

EdenXO
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:11 am

"Not sure if it's a koala or God knows what."

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:06 am

"They'll never pick me out of the line up! These sunglasses are the perfect disguise."
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dummy's Account on Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:26 pm

"I could use these ears to wave down a plane."

Dummy's Account
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Khay-T-Uun on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:26 pm

"I am indecisive about how I wish to be portrayed in a universe of unlimited potential ahhhhhhh!"

Khay-T-Uun
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:29 pm

"Wut. Never seen a third eye before? Punk...."

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:41 pm

After feeling for too long that his coworkers just looked through him, the Invisible Man decided to change things up with a new look.
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:34 pm

When you're trying to look casual despite the fact you're about to get hit from behind by a flying chessboard.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:39 pm

If Barney the Dinosaur was a horror movie.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:19 pm

Just a flesh wound, the same could not be said for that leather.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beau<3 on Tue May 03, 2016 1:38 am

He was disappointing to later find out that no, vampires could not in fact show up in polaroids. Thus his dream of finally seeing his true likeness after thousands of years was not to be solved by hipster methods. He supposed he would have to commission a painter yet again, sitting for his portrait was becoming rather tedious.

Beau<3
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mustafa on Thu May 12, 2016 5:49 am

Don't offer me a cigarette, I have just stopped smoking.

Mustafa
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Fri May 20, 2016 1:19 pm

Ask me a question. But I'm a tiger so what do I know?
x
s a b b a t
-
wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

x
x

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Arc Warden Group Theory Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:24 pm

"I knew it would come to this."

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:13 pm

"Do I have something in my teeth?"
tag me in the chat!

Become a Cartographer
Chart the stars of
The Multiverse with us!

The Hunt
Do you have what it takes
to become a Hunter?

"Across the nations the stories spread like spiderweb laid upon spiderweb, and men and women planned the future, believing they knew truth.
They planned, and the Pattern absorbed their plans, weaving toward the future foretold."

- Robert Jordan

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hopeiisms on Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:25 pm

"I heard you were casting for the Cheshire Cat?"

Hopeiisms
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:24 am

When you look in the mirror and see you have lost your nose
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NathanBros on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:55 pm

Let's apply some Photoshop FX.
Luigi Time!!!
"I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now."
My blog: VST Plugins Free Download

NathanBros
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!