Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

UC:0079

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

UC:0079

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:32 am

The year is UC 0079. It is the final battle between the Earth Federation and the Principality of Zeon. The EFSF is laying seige to Zeon's last space fortress, A Baoa Qu. The Pegasus-Class carrier Graystar is landing on the mighty space fortress.

"All mobile suits are to enter A Baoa Qu and destroy any MS encountered." boomed the Graystar's operator in the comm unit of the G-3 Gundam.

Screw that, I'm going straight for the core. thought Eros, the pilot of G-3. This fortress is going to fall to me.

Woosh. G-3 sped through a closing door. Ching. Eros' senses alerted him of the Gelgoog even before the Gundam's sensors detected it.

MMMUUYYYAAW. G-3's beam rifle fired, burning a hole through the Gelgoog's cockpit.

Straight in? thought Eros.

G-3's boosters fired, propelling him towards the nuclear core of A Baoa Qu.

There.

Chick, chick. the beam rifle wouldn't fire. WHUOAOUHW G-3 brought it's mighty Bazooka into firing position. SSSHHHHFOOOM, A shell fired impacting with the core. SSSHHHHFOOOM again, again.

The Nuclear reactor started glowing red.

Time to leave. thought Eros.

G-3 spun around and ignited its mighty boosters, rapidly flying toward an exit of A Baoa Qu.

HHMMMMMMBBUUYYYYYYAAWW the reactor went critical.

Gotta get out. "Go faster!"

The force of the explosion slammed the Gundam into the wall. then......nothing.

Eros felt himself spiralling into oblivion.........he remembered why he joined the Space Force.

My home colony of side 1......destroyed. My newtype potential......amazing. My love for machines......strong. My piloting skills......grand.

"Gundam!" Eros cried as he awoke with a start. He found himself panting heavily. His head throbbed, his heart pounded, he ached all over.

"I'm......alive?" only then did he notice the telltale hissing sound of escaping atmosphere. Eros searched his pilot suit frantically, trying to find the leak. He found a small tear on the back of his calf muscle and quickly patched it. Eros happened to glance at his monitor for the first time.

"Where am I?" Eros wondered aloud. He did not recognize the area of space. "Where's A Baoa Qu?"

Eros tried to make his mobile suit turn to get a better look of the surrounding area. Despite all efforts to rotatethe mecha, Eros could get no response.

What's wrong?

Eros ran through the pre-launch checklist. When he got to the Minovsky Particle level, the display read empty.

This can't be. Minovsky Particles don't just dissapear.

Eros the wondered why the screen ws still active and realized that it was running off of the core fighter's battery.

Eros decided to jettison the core fighter, it ran on standard combustion fuel. But at that moment, a ship began to fill the view screen.......

OOC: Feel free to post. Eros might join the faction that rescues him.
Last edited by Goth-3 Gundam on Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:33 pm

Hey, do you mind if I move this over to Anything Goes?
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:38 am

Master wrote:Hey, do you mind if I move this over to Anything Goes?

Sure. You know better what to do with it. This was actually just telling how my character got into the war, but I suppose I misplaced it. Sorry.

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:35 am

Yeah, just keep in mind that this is AC. I'll just shift it over.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:38 pm

Master wrote:Yeah, just keep in mind that this is AC. I'll just shift it over.

I know that this is AC. If anyone will respond (rescue me), I will explain how Eros got from UC to AC.

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:49 pm

Are you trying to play it as though you've been out for years inbetween, or is this still going to be in the past?

miyumi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:54 pm

Dimensional shift cused by an interaction between the minovsky particles and the nuclear explosion.

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:00 pm

ah, okay, I'll suggest something, but I don't know if they'll take it...

miyumi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:50 pm

OOC: Minovsky particles can in no way cause a dimensional shift.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:54 pm

FutureKiyoshi wrote:OOC: Minovsky particles can in no way cause a dimensional shift.

OOC: Not to be disrespectful, but, how do you know. The Minovsky Particles alone did not cause the shift. The massive amounts of energies and radiations released by a nuclear overload, along with the, shall we say interesting, nature of the Particles warped the space-time continuum.

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:56 pm

I think the important thing here is not how it occured, but that it occured. After all, the fact of a dimensional shift is all that was required to answer my question.

miyumi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:57 pm

OOC: I know that it isn't possible because I know UC Gundam, dumbass. Minovsky particles can't do that. That'd be like saying that "Air" caused a dimensional shift.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:58 pm

miyumi wrote:I think the important thing here is not how it occured, but that it occured. After all, the fact of a dimensional shift is all that was required to answer my question.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You're now my friend.

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:59 pm

OOC: If you're going to do a UC Gundam RP go by the damn rules of their universe. A Dimensional shift based on something to do with minovsky particles is completly impossible.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:01 pm

Pure curiosity: what are minovsky particles?

miyumi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:01 pm

OOC: Furthermore the reactor to the G-3 wouldn't glow red and it wouldn't go critical. They can't.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:05 pm

FutureKiyoshi wrote:OOC: Furthermore the reactor to the G-3 wouldn't glow red and it wouldn't go critical. They can't.

OOC: Read again. A Baoa Qu's generator, required to amintain normal functions, went critical, not G-3's. The overload messed with G-3's reactor's Particles. That caused the rift.

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:07 pm

Anything can be destroyed, and anything machine can get overheated/overpowered... that could be counted as going critical.

miyumi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:15 pm

OOC: It doesn't happen in the UC Gundam universe. I've seen MSG-V Gundam (G-Savior is no longer counted as a UC series, Bandai pretty much disowned it for good reason). The verniers, those can over heat, the weapons...they can run out of power or over heat if he was using a machine gun, but the reactor would not heat up.

To explain minovsky particles: Minovsky particles were discovered about UC 0065. They were basically something scientists discovered (specifically a man with the last name Minovsky) and couldn't be explained so they named them minovsky particles. They can be positively or negativly charged, and if you allign them into an i-field that's how you get a beam saber. Furthermore, their primary use was to disable communication as well as make it so radio controlled weaponry (such as missles) would be rendered useless. This is part of the reason why mobile suits were developed.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:21 pm

FutureKiyoshi wrote:OOC: It doesn't happen in the UC Gundam universe. I've seen MSG-V Gundam (G-Savior is no longer counted as a UC series, Bandai pretty much disowned it for good reason). The verniers, those can over heat, the weapons...they can run out of power or over heat if he was using a machine gun, but the reactor would not heat up.

To explain minovsky particles: Minovsky particles were discovered about UC 0065. They were basically something scientists discovered (specifically a man with the last name Minovsky) and couldn't be explained so they named them minovsky particles. They can be positively or negativly charged, and if you allign them into an i-field that's how you get a beam saber. Furthermore, their primary use was to disable communication as well as make it so radio controlled weaponry (such as missles) would be rendered useless. This is part of the reason why mobile suits were developed.

You're missing the point. G-3's reactor did not go critical. The space fortress's core was a regular nuclear reactor. Like the one's we use today. Remember Chernoble. I'm merely taking some liberties with the unknown nature of Minovsky Particles. Ever read sci-fi novels. They do weird things like this all the time.

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!