Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

How to spot a Faerie

How to spot a Faerie

a part of “How to spot a Faerie”, a fictional universe by Layla.

Run from Shapeshifters, Vampires and humans with lethal weapons whilst searching for five Elementals; convince the Dark King to give up his throne and search for the Faerie Queen? Easier said than done.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “How to spot a Faerie”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: How to spot a Faerie

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:12 am

Hey guys, sorry for the unannounced absence. I was so frazzled and blocked from the holidays and... other stuff that I couldn't even work on my own stories :( So I took a break, went to visit some family and hopefully came back recharged and ready to write again. :) I'm getting caught up and will be back on the boards asap.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:08 am

Holy fudge tits in a bucket my mind has just been blown. Thanks to 4Chan, I now know why Rin changed her name to..well, Rin. A computer game called Katawa Shoujo. I guess it's not a game but a virtual novel. Anyways, it's pretty much you get sent to a school for the physically disabled because of a heart condition and...Actually, I think this guy can explain it better then I can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNBlZiEfY8o

This game gives you so many feels it's insane. You actually care about these girls, enough that you start to cry when they do. Anyways, there is a girl on there named Rin. A painter who has no arms due to a birth defect. She says the weirdest things. For example: "I'd say see you tomorrow but that would mean I could see the future and I'm sure I can't do that." She's weird but...a good weird.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:23 am

SylphofSpace wrote:Holy fudge tits in a bucket my mind has just been blown. Thanks to 4Chan, I now know why Rin changed her name to..well, Rin. A computer game called Katawa Shoujo. I guess it's not a game but a virtual novel. Anyways, it's pretty much you get sent to a school for the physically disabled because of a heart condition and...Actually, I think this guy can explain it better then I can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNBlZiEfY8o

This game gives you so many feels it's insane. You actually care about these girls, enough that you start to cry when they do. Anyways, there is a girl on there named Rin. A painter who has no arms due to a birth defect. She says the weirdest things. For example: "I'd say see you tomorrow but that would mean I could see the future and I'm sure I can't do that." She's weird but...a good weird.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881

No-one-special
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:38 am

MANLY PICNIC!

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:36 am

All right guys(and gals), I've got an announcement. To commemorate the fact my new arm works so good, I've created an RP. This one is a little different from what your used to (Faeries and vampires and elementals, oh my!) but I think you'll like it all the same.

In truth, I'm really nervous. This is my first RP and I don't want it dying on me. That's why I came to you guys first, because I know you'll support me, no matter what happens.

roleplay/yamaku-academy-school-for-the-disabled/

If you have the time, give it a look over. Who knows? Maybe you'll like it :P

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:54 am

Hey y'all, I'm sorry for the absence but I have just recently transferred to a new secondary school, and it is sucking the life outta me. Sooner or later I'll be just a pile of skin on the floor. Poof goes my soul.

I'm sorry. I'll be working on a post as soon as I can, which isn't really saying much. Between auditions and classes and practices, it'll be hard. If any of you would like to take temporary hold of Alistair and Elena, feel free to do so. I'll take over where you left off, though it's not necessary.

And Sylph, great to see you back! -hugs- I missed you. <3
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:23 am

Omg why, why sylph? Now you're going to make me itch to join when I can't and shouldn't >.< But omgah. I've always wanted to play a blind character (definitely not mute, though. Can you imagine me playing someone mute when I have such a gift for dickheadedness? Huh. No way.) That or someone who can't walk because my half brother's paralysed neck down.

You can defs be my sexy cyborg, Sylphy x3

Agah, I'll get a recap up whenever I can but life and all >.< Curses. I'm really hoping to begin writing a novel, though.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:28 am

@Tania

I missed you too! -glomps-

@Layla

You could be mute and know sign language! Then all you need is a translator and you can talk up a storm!
A novel? you have spiked my curiosity. What's it about? What's the title? and I want a cameo!

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 am

Sylphy, since you're back and Tania doesn't seem to be around, would you like to do Justin's arc first? I'll be bringing Raena, Azriel, Kiser, Faust and possibly someone secret (Xian, you know who I'm talking about) to The Grill. It's a restaurant near Hotel Pennsylvania that a lot of the IPAF operatives hang out in. Justin can work his magic there if you want a scene, or not, depending on you.

Everyone, please post whenever you can because I don't have long left with you guys. I'd also like you guys to vote on what you'd like to happen when I leave for boarding school:

a) Close this RP and have me make a part 2 when my holidays roll around.
b) You guys take control of the RP and run it yourselves.
c) Desert the RP.
d) Have me sort of attempt to post on the weekends, if at all possible. Which might not be. If you choose this, I'll have to make someone reliable GM aside from cori (we'll be co-GMs in that you and I will have equal power) and you'll have to give me recaps if necessary O:

And I'm not sure what my novel will be about xD But it'll be something adventurous.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azrieldemourn on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:43 am

On that note Layla I should be getting posts up tomorrow somtime...well today but... later today (its 3 am) My work has me working nights now and I haven't yet adapted to the new schedule. I'm thinking my post time will have to start being early morning.... not sure, I will have to test it out.

Azrieldemourn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:53 am

@Layla

Awww Layla...do you really have to go? If it's not to much trouble for you, I'd like (d) but if it is then (b) would be.....LAYLA DON'T GO! i'MMA MISS YOU!

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azrieldemourn on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:40 pm

So I got called into work today during the time I am supposed to be posting, so it will likely have to wait till tomorrow.

I would prefer D as well but that is... unrealistic I think. Honestly in the interest of preserving and completing this wonderful story line I would chose to pause the game and restart it when time allows our master mind to be around. So I guess I choose A.

Azrieldemourn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:49 am

Morgen's sheet is submitted :) Sucks that you're leaving, but I suspect you're going to go apeshit crazy during boarding school without some kind of creative outlet. Give it a month and you will be pulling your hair out trying to squeeze RP into your schedule somehow.

I choose D. You will probably end up with more free time than you suspect and nothing to do with it. ;) Besides I think a once-per-week post rate will be very manageable for an RP of this magnitude, and the people who are (right now) playing minor roles in the plot won't feel like the story is rocketting off into the horizon without them.

Just my 2 cents, you do whatever feels right. :P

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:00 am

Posted~ Sorry for the hastily put together words, though xD I just hope it'll help everyone get moving.

D'aww, I'mma miss you guys, too. D sounds like a good option. I'm sure I could spend an hour or so on this every weekend... It's going pretty slowly, anyway. 'sides, I trust you guys to work without me.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:58 am

Finally. Over an hour spent composing a post. Hope it's good.

And Layla, I wouldn't mind D, but I don't think we'd like it very much if you're worrying too much about us. We'll keep this going, one way or another.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:17 am

Just finished reading your post, Tania ^^ Loved it! Haha poor Alistair. Justin, Elena and/or Alistair might wanna decide to stop at The Grill. Alistair would most likely invite Elena to update her. During the night, The Grill becomes an IPAF-and-friends-only bar and grill. Kiser, Faust, Azriel and Raena will head there... Depending on what Azriel does haha. And possibly Freya (poor Alistair xD).

Oh I trust you all completely :)

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:48 pm

Okay, so, first, sorry for going AWOL for a little while. I'm back again.

Layla!! Okay, so, I have no idea how Faust is flying but I'll just say his coat looks like wings.
Also, I was planning on telling stuff about their pasts. Their pasts being so long, I'm sure it's fine if I tell about something along the lines of, say, them being some kind of important people in history. I have some ideas right now. They have to do with Troy. If it helps, I'll be proposing the idea that Achilles didn't die and is now in the form of a naked guy staring at a girl who's with a vampire who's car he just crashed on. Yay.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:12 pm

If Faust and Kiser turn up, Alistair will probably faint. He's cracking - what he's always believed in is cracking.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:37 pm

@Kuroe
I figured he could jump really freaking high xD Freya didn't think he had wings. Unless I accidentally wrote Faust where I meant to write Kiser... In that case, awks. You can have them appear at The Grill in your next post btw. Oh, well, after Azzy if Azzy doesn't have them end up at The Grill, anyway. Since Azriel might go into defiance-mode.

@Tania
Lol xD All the better! Haha. Alistair seems so uptight haha.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:54 pm

Fainting Alistair. I bet the IPAF people would get a good laugh out of it.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!