Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

How to spot a Faerie

How to spot a Faerie

a part of “How to spot a Faerie”, a fictional universe by Layla.

Run from Shapeshifters, Vampires and humans with lethal weapons whilst searching for five Elementals; convince the Dark King to give up his throne and search for the Faerie Queen? Easier said than done.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “How to spot a Faerie”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: How to spot a Faerie

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:01 pm

They definitely would xD Especially if he faints like a total girl in the middle of the Grill. There'll be this long moment of silence before they all burst into laughter and slapped the people who caused it on the back.

@Xian
Omgod oh my god x.x Zahn. IS SO COOL. *fangirl squeal*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Hey guys, I'mma post up sometime tonight. Work had me swamped like... *blows raspberry* so yea. I'll post up soon. Sorry
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:04 pm

I posted for Zahn. Will post for Morgen later if I see an opportunity for him to enter the story. I'm heading out to get my geek on for the night, but I'll check up on you guys when I get back :)

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:49 pm

You took Freya from Amaranth and stuck her in here?

I love you. So very much. Every, fricking, time I read anything containing Freya, I smile. She's just so...adorable!

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenyx on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:51 pm

*feels lost but plans on making a post tonight anyways* xD

pssst... Kiser a heads up... your ear is gonna hurt in a little while. Hope your ear piece isnt set to LOUD.

Lenyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:12 am

I can't get Morgen's avatar to stick :(

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:02 am

@Leny
Lol idiot kiser and his lack of earpiece deactivation skills xD

@Xian
It looks fine to me O: Ehehehee I'm so excited to see him.

@Alice
Yay! Can't wait to see your post :)

@Sylphy
Hopefully Justin will feel the same as you and take care of her x3 Damn, I'm so sad your character didn't get to interact with Freya D: You would've loved her and her taking off my panties songs. Speaking of Amaranth, I miss that RP >.<

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:24 am

We'll see about that. He might just try to stake Faust and shoot Kiser, though. :D
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:05 pm

I suddenly see Zahn reenacting a certain scene from The Count of Monte Cristo...

"Who you want dead? I'll get a gun, drive to downtown, bang bang bang, back in time for dinner, then we spend the treasure..."

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:29 am

Oh god, Xian, I'm laughing so hard at your character relationships xD That is hilarious oh god. Haha. For some reason, someone always crushed on Ravenna haha. I'll admit, she's very crush-worthy, I have a thing for her myself. People tell me she's very "tsundere." xP But god, I love Zahn. She's the coolest chick ever, if she were a real person, I'd worship the ground she walked on and fan girl squeal and hide every time she passed by. She's hilarious, and I can see her and Ravenna getting along juuussst fine. Especially since Ravenna despises those horrible scum people call men.

Orpheus and Archer must meet! Orphie will actually appear very soon. I'll get a post up after Aerunia, or earlier, depending on how long it takes goth.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:01 pm

I got bored, and it was a lot of fun to do it in character :D I can't wait to do one for Morgen. It's funny that you like her so much: she's almost a direct plant of a character from the novel I'm writing. Very minor changes in personality to account for her childhood... come to think of it, Archer and Morgen are plants too, lol.

Zahn is Fang: a disgruntled dragon trapped inside the body of a mortal.

Morgen is Xian... yes Xian Evermor is the main character from my book :P He'd be content to drink beer and watch TV if people would just leave him the fuck alone. Wouldn't make a very good story though so... XD Morgen is Xian if he were slightly more mellow and kind of a pothead.

Archer is Huginn/Larann: ... and, oddly enough he plays a very similar role in my book. Almost exactly in fact ;)

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:46 am

Hey, guys, this is a little bit late, but Faust just sorta wanted to say something...

*Ahem* And I quote...
"My Dearest Writers,
I feel nothing but contempt for you all. Is this really the best you could do? You've surrounded me with idiots, rabbits and naked men. Utter idiocy. The future of my entire existence hangs in the balance, and yet you all are trying to make some kind of... Comedy. Must I rip someone's throat out for you people to understand? This is not a comedy. I don't care if you think the little rabbit is funny. I don't care if it is funny. If it continues this way, I swear her heart won't be beating in her chest by the end of this.
And don't even get me started on what you philistines have done to Kiser. Is this your idea of some sick joke...? To take a great man's pride and trample it until he's left standing naked in the middle of an area highly populated by humans?! I swear to this, if actions such as this continue... I do know about you. All of you. I suggest you don't step out of line, children. Bad things happen to naughty little boys and girls that break my rules.

-Faust

*Ahem.* And that's where the message ends. I hold no responsibility for the views contained within this message. Don't blame me.

In other news, Leau apologizes for her absence. She'll be making an appearance sometime soon. Don't worry.
Well, I hope you don't need to worry. Try not to It'll all turn out fine.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:11 am

*Nudges* Aaaanybody? Oh, someone left me a message to give to you guys.

Dear writers,

It has come to my attention that Faust has said some things out of spite and hatred that he really didn't mean. He's an old kind soul once you get to know him... his bark is definitely worse than his bite if you catch my meaning. I'm sure he really doesn't think all of you are idiots. Personally, I happen to like bunnies, and I think Kiser should strut around naked more often. It's alright, hun, my bed is always warm. I got silk sheets, an electric blanket, and a set of industrial jumper cables, use your imagination (standing invitation, just saying). Don't let Faust's snarling scare you away: he just needs hugs. Lots and lots of hugs. I'm looking forward to seeing you all around...

Sincerely,
Archer

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:15 pm

I'm sorry I haven't been able to be very active. I am trying my best to keep up with this because I do enjoy it quite a bit, but I guess I cannot have my cake and eat it too.
Today I posted, sorry for the delay.
날 밀어내도 난 다시 네게로 다가가서

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:48 pm

C'mon guys. Even I can check the boards and post once a week and I regularly work 50+ hours. All I'm asking for is a blurb on the OOC board with an estimated time for your next post, or a notification that you'll be absent for a while so we can move on. There's no need to be embarrassed by it, RL gets in the way and it should always come first, nobody will judge

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!