Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Rising

The Rising

a part of “The Rising”, a fictional universe by leisurelyatwar.

ROLEPLAYERS NEEDED. Big Brother has forced society in submission, those who dare to think are eliminated. Where do you stand?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Rising”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Rising

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon May 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Guess this one has officially died. -sigh-
I think I'll gain the ability to read minds, fly, and bend the very fabric of time before I take part in an RP on here that DOESN'T die out after a few pages. =(
And a zombie apocalypse will occur before a RP ever comes to a successful end on RolePlayGateway! haha :D [a Zombie apocalypse would be pretty epic tho! rofl]
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalmPandemonium on Tue May 28, 2013 2:32 pm

Im not giving up on this one yet, Im hoping it's just cause some people are dealing with school ending and stuff.
Click on Vash to see my idea for a Trigun RP =^.^=

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CalmPandemonium
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Wed May 29, 2013 5:35 am

Oh my god guys I am SOOO sorry ._. I've been caught up with court shit and arranging my two day break from everything and stupid relationship shit and I'm totally a space case >_< I promise, PROMISE I am doing up a response now. So sorry again!! <3 <3

-K
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu May 30, 2013 1:34 am

CalmPandemonium wrote:Im not giving up on this one yet, Im hoping it's just cause some people are dealing with school ending and stuff.

First, I LOVE your icon!!! LOL xD
Second, I hate to say it but I think that's wishful thinking. I'm smelling the oh so familiar stench of another dead RoleplayGateway RP in the air! lol >.<
I however will continue to check back! *off to read Untamed's post right now!* xD

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Fri May 31, 2013 7:48 pm

Yea, see, it don't have to die... but sadly it has. Well, it's still surviving, it's just... wounded.

School ending hasn't bothered me too much, but here's where I tell y'all to hush cause I'm gonna tell you what happened to me yesterday. Alright, so I walked down the middle school to help my little sister out after school. Well, I ended up taking the after school bus home with her, and there was this girl on there. She looked familiar, I think she's a freshman. Well, I ended up asking her for her number out of the blue... and it worked! Awww yeaaaaa. I texted her last night, but she didn't text back. So, now I'm not freaking out or anything.. well maybe a little. Just thinking of what the hell to text her again, since I asked my friend what to do, and she said "yea go and text her again go ahead." All bout writing it up now ;P
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:46 am

Well in some cases a RP can continue to go on with the GM being absent, however this isn't one since the GM plays 3 critical roles in the storyline. So yes - it's dead now. But I have enjoyed reading everyones post up to now - you guys are all very talented writers!! xD

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!