Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hogwarts: Welcome to the New Age

Hogwarts: Welcome to the New Age

a part of “Hogwarts: Welcome to the New Age”, a fictional universe by The-Calenator.

[ a next generation harry potter roleplay. ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts: Welcome to the New Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hogwarts: Welcome to the New Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:34 pm

Oh! Right...other RPs...exist...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:36 pm

So far, the university life isn't hectic yet. Haha. Granted it is my first week back, but still caught up in my readings unlike last semester, woo! Also this cold is almost gone, which makes me super happy! So happy I made chicken tacos for supper, ayooo.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:21 pm

I think Colors fits Francis very well. I Found does as well I think. Youth could describe the whole group I reckon.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Literally on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:15 pm

Lol @Sorella #killinit

Literally
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:07 pm

currently obsessed with Melanie Martinez but there is this guy doing male versions of songs. OMG IS SO GOOD! <3
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:58 am

Melanie Martinez Dollhouse is my absolute fave! <3

Also should we just do a time skip if everyone else is okay with it? Just so we can keep this moving and it doesn't die?

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:51 am

I wasn't going to. But this indeed taking a long time. I will do so once everyone has replied to one another. And if everyone is done I'll do it in my next post.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:54 am

Okay, guys. Activity is lacking. It's getting me worried. Anyway. Are we done with current conversations if not, please post because tomorrow I am putting up the time skip.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:18 am

I'm ok with that

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:17 am

I'll try to reply tomorrow if you don't, but I don't mind you skipping ahead either. :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:49 am

I'm alright with it.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:02 am

I probably won't be able to get up a post today so yeah I'm all for a time skip.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:05 pm

I think I'm good - can't post without Minnie and I guess the boys closed off their convo with Victorie well enough

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Literally on Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:42 pm

I'm good with the time skip

Literally
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:57 pm

Yep. Green light by me.
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:03 pm

I'm gonna wait to put it up. I'm emotionally exhausted from watching Star Wars for the second time. And I've got a few tumblr accounts to run.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:00 pm

The time skip has been made! I've given the students a little time to have a muck around in Hogsmeade. And I'm gonna make Francis be able to see the Thestrals because he was there when Augusta Longbottom I died and that's partially how he got his fear of death and morality. I love to torture Francis, huh? + Do any other Longbottoms want the same thing?

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:03 pm

Just checking in to say I'm here and will definitely post tomorrow after work~

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:17 pm

I'm working on my post right now, I should have it up by tonight. We got a new puppy and I've been really busy with him and my current dog.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:14 pm

*Gasp* No rush, Gypsy. Puppies are, and always will be, a number one priority.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!