Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

More Sinned Against Than Sinning

More Sinned Against Than Sinning

a part of “More Sinned Against Than Sinning”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

Two weeks ago, a boy was killed at a party. Since then, the entire teenage population of Mountain Brook has come under suspicion. As appearances fall apart and secrets are revealed, one question is on everyone's lips- who would kill to keep their secrets?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “More Sinned Against Than Sinning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: More Sinned Against Than Sinning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:23 pm

Okay, so, guys, first things first- Livy has an awesome new roleplay up, South Coast Misery which has a very similar theme to this, if slightly grittier, and we'd both love to see some of you guys there!

Secondly, Livy suggested that we go for a beach party/trip as our timeskip. It provides an opportunity for Bea's secret to come out, for Ash and Charlie to be integrated into the group, and for plenty of drama to be stirred. What do you think?
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:30 pm

Sounds good she will maybe start getting heavier and is worried about her swimsuit
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:47 pm

Question, guys- is the killer overarching plot still needed? Just with all the cast changes and so on, I'm considering making the killer an NPC character and just bringing that plot back into it whenever we need some drama. What you you think?

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:06 pm

NPC is okay was one of Violet's character the killer? Thats why you ask? Maybe Ellie I was thinking. Anyway can't wait for the time skip I'm still active is Charlotte? And Livy?

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:55 pm

I'm still here, I'm not sure really- I think an NPC works but I don't know really, sorry that doesn't really help anyone.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:54 am

Okay so my post is long..... novel like hehe.... and I hope you don't mind that I added NPC her brother.... and I made a little trouble. I didn't get around to reading Livy's post so if she was there she was also witness to what happened. And I hope you aren't mad if you tell me that you don't like it I can remove it and try again. But I just thought we can get her ball rolling.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:43 am

@Lvdwilt- I actually love it- Sam's going to freak out because it's going to remind him of the attack, and then he's going to realise what she actually said and then he's gonna be mad xD so much drama, I love it!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:37 pm

hehe I am glad you like iCat can't wait for a reply sorry if its really long and/or boring.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:54 pm

"Well if it isn't Scarlett Richardson. Come to bring me to the path of God or are bad boys just your thing?" "

Omg Declan slay

Also - i wrote my post really fast and i'm v tired so let me know if something doesn't make sense

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:59 am

Oh so much drama. I apologise before hand for the excessive language on B's part but let's face it, that's just B xD

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:51 am

LOVED both posts guy I am going to reply after I get Sam's post and I will try to address everything and what everyone is saying. And hope I don't miss anything or anyone.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:04 pm

Can't wait to post again loving this rp so much.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:36 pm

I know, omfg- especially at the minute, it's so dramatic! This is the best I've had an RP here go in ages, I'm so happy with it!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:21 pm

Waiting actually on a post from Sam I have a cold so I have been in bed all day. (even though I was meant to visit ym friend with her three babies had to cancel agian because I was sick) SO lets just say I check every 5-15 mintues waiting on a reply

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Hey guys sorry I've been slow! I've been getting ready for spring break and I leave for vacation soon.

That being said I am NOT going anywhere! I just wont be spitting out posts as fast as I have in the past. I will definitely be posting for Alby in the morning though, without a doubt.

After that I'll be limited to phone posts, which isn't a big deal, but don't be surprised if I don't code in his name and stuff.

Anyway, loooooving this!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:20 am

Yeah em too waiting on Sam and a post from Alby I think thats it and then I can post. SO EXCITED!!!!

EDIT: Waiting on Sam, Alby LOVE your POST

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:27 pm

I should have a post up for Sam tonight, all going well! Oh man, I love how little stirring I have to do to cause drama. You all do it yourselves and it's fabulous :D

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:32 pm

Ah, I really just want to hug them all right now. They've all got their own little issued and *sigh* they deserve hugs xD

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:35 pm

OMG Livy that is like me with almost every single show I watch. I'm like... "Rebekah (thats my sister) look at these people and their sad lives. You know what they need. A HUG!"

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:45 pm

Lmao "look at these people and their sad lives"

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!