Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Falling of Courtmoor

The Falling of Courtmoor

a part of “The Falling of Courtmoor”, a fictional universe by BrokenInk.

~ Courtmoor is a continent consisting of four kingdoms, four different house, and a whole lot of mythical beings. ~ || Literate/Advanced rp - OPEN - Many Roles! ||

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Falling of Courtmoor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Falling of Courtmoor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:48 am

I've completed some more of Arianwen, I have the main three parts left to do. (History, personality, and appearance) So far she's turning out a bit different than I had planned, but it's a good thing :) Very pleased with her progress. Tomorrow I should be able to complete her unless I get entirely too busy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:10 am

@ Bartholomew Finch: Oh definitely. Dire Wolves are supposed to be more popular in their region yet Lacroix's dont have any yet.
I'd be happy to have him as Willa's dire wolf. :) I'll get working on him asap. And hopefully finishing off Sebille soon.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:28 am

@Nocturna: Glad to see you ended up using him Nocturna :)
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:02 pm

Hey wound up losing my charachter sheet twice and getting way behind on it but am still pretty interested in being part of this. I was wondering if you'd mind me making an extra character or two. I was thinking of making a Captain of the Lacroix household guard/and or potentially an assassin.

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:37 pm

Brom is done... And hopefully Rhaegar will get finished tonight after work :)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:29 pm

Avrylla is done (Well her appearance section is blank, but I'm going to work on that after I finish Randall just cause it takes like a couple minutes to get a description of someone down,) so now Randall should be finished up by or before the morn.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:00 pm

All of these names are so cool and then my ideas are just shit. =(

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:23 pm

@xNocturnax - Awesome! Let me know when you've got him worked out and I can add some of their shared history in my sheet as well.

@Lostsoulsbleed - :( Oh no, I'm sure your ideas aren't that bad! If you need help with names you can always go to websites like Behindthename.com or Nameberry.com, Or If in doubt take two names and smash them together (Thats how Avrylla came about lol)

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:36 pm

Yeah I literally just search online... Especially if I'm doing "period" characters. So like I looked up medieval names and what not.

Also I apologize for my lack in super detailed histories, personalities, etc on the CS... I hate writing them so much xD I love love posting and I can easily write 900 words, but when it comes to setting up CS I cringe :p Just know... I do it for you all. You're welcome ;p

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:43 pm

All my characters are done now! They look really great too! I'm so excited!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiley on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:48 pm

Looking up Old English names also helps, I found Osmund by doing that.

Speaking of Osmund, I'm writing up his history now so as soon as I hit that update button he will be finished. Thanks for being patient, I've been struggling with class these past few days. I'm having second thoughts about getting a law degree. D:

Wiley
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:51 pm

@Legate:

Yo, I kind of have a version of that position already taken. Nakoda is the second in command of the overall guard and the captain of the royal family's personal guard. Just a heads up. :)

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:49 am

Arianwen I found on nameberry and is a welsh name, so look in other ethnic places! It helps a lot sometimes haha. To be honest I was originally just trying to find something close to Arlo that was feminine as I felt it'd be fitting if she was named after her father or something of the sorts. Took me forever to find a name, I was stuck for like two days. lol.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrokenInk on Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:34 pm

So, I'd say it won't be until tomorrow, Saturday, that we start. That gives everyone enough time to finish up their characters and get character relations figured out (including myself). Everyone, please try to have everything finished up by tonight.

Thanks ^^

BrokenInk
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:15 pm

I finished Arianwen last night! :) If anyone wants to plan relations with her, you can go ahead and look at her through my profile and then pm me, if any ideas come to mind. Once i wake up a bit I may read through characters and message some people/respond to some pm's I had earlier. (I easily forget to reply so don't get offended if I haven't yet xD)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiley on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:40 pm

Osmund is done. I'm still touching up his sheet, adding in images and doing some sentence restructuring since I wrote it so fast last night. But for the majority all of his info is filled in and thus he is complete. :)

Wiley
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:48 pm

I feel like such a slow poke... I swear Rhaegar Sexypants will be done tonight!!! I'm so close. I just need to finish up his likes and write a history. Which his is going to be brief because he's mysterious and blah blah. I'll be ready whenever the starter comes up and I won't post for him until he's done.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainHooligan on Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Hey guys! So, Ink had to work tonight so we may have to wait til tomorrow to start the roleplay. She doesn't want y'all loosing interest so she told me to tell you :) So, just a heads up that we may not start tonight - it depends on how long she has to work.

So, be sure to get all the relationships sorted out and have your sheet completed. (I know I can't preach this cause ya girl been procrastinating hahaha so feel free to PM me about relationships and I literally cannot wait to RP with y'all :D)

CaptainHooligan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:36 pm

I am officially done with Rhaegar.... a.k.a. Mr. Sexypants

...You're welcome xD

Edit: Sooooo when is this starting?

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:51 am

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let you know even after the push backs and delays, character creation is a real struggle for me. Posting is much easier but describing my characters and putting them into words causes a few mental blanks. Haha so I am still here and interested but the process is a little slow. Additionally it's Australia Day today and then I got a uni tomorrow which will probably just make me really crabby and drained so I probably wont work much on my characters unless I have a lightbulb moment for them.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!