Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Luna Brilla

Luna Brilla

a part of “Luna Brilla”, a fictional universe by leisurelyatwar.

A hostel nestled in Budapest, Hungary with an eccentric collection of staff and guests from all corners of the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Luna Brilla”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Luna Brilla

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:02 pm

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Luna Brilla
    Your home away from home

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Welcome to Luna Brilla!
This is a character based roleplay, so long as you follow the general idea of the roleplay there is plenty of leeway!
Reservations aren't allowed, just get your page in when you can and when they are all done I will approve the character. :)
Upon request for submission, post your characters role, age and a gif if you can!
Looking forward to roleplaying with you guys.
-Linda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Re: Luna Brilla

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacrificatoria on Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:00 pm

I know you said no reservations, but I really want a spot here.
I just can't make a char sheet for a few days until I get D&O off the ground properly
Can you reserve a spot for me preeeetttty please - bartender staff would be preferred.
I'M BEGGING. I DON'T WANNA' BE LEFT OUT.

I can't imagine this amount of tattoos being well tolerated in any other staff area.
I picture her being a long time employee.

Cameron Remigio | 24 | Argentinian

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sacrificatoria
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:05 pm

I'm going to apply for either Staff or Bar Staff but with how long it's going to take me to get a character in I'll settle for Guest if it comes down to that.

Anyway here's who I'm using.

FC: Willy Cartier
Deacon Beauchene | 26 | French

It may take me some time to send in an App, I JUST got home and I have to post for Dirt & Opulence before anything else lol

(I was very tempted to call him Bartholomew like you do not even know.)

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:18 am

@sancrificatoria you already know whatever you want is locked down. x

@bartholomez : With your quality of writing you can take whatever role you so chose!x

@everyone : the no reservation is more because the only people that don't follow through with a reservation seem to hold up the timeline for a while. If I recognize you as a quality rper, you pretty much have whatever role you so choose.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:59 pm

Alright here goes-
I'm thinking of making a guest, but sort of Grand Budapest style where he basically lives at the hostel and never leaves? Do you think that would work? He's a famous author, world renowned, and his publishing company planted him at Luna Brilla because he has major writers block and can't shoot out a second book like they want.
So he will have been at the hostel for say... a couple months so far.

FC: Cillian Murphy
Bastiaan Vos | 32 | Belgian

Cause look at those baby blues and that worried 'what am I doing with me life?' face

Hopefully I will have him completed in the next few days, if not by the end of the week for sure!
Last edited by Ivisbo on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:25 pm

Keon Kingsley | 25 | Welsh

Also begging man don't make me shame myself.
I'd like to reserve a staff position for clumsy bus-boy. Delivering goodies, carrying suitcases, and bumbling around until he gets yelled at.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:41 pm

Okay, I'm jumping on this bandwagon. I come from D&O with the rest of these lovely writers lined up here! Because of that, I'll be a little slow, but I should have a decent WIP up tomorrow sometime! Hopefully bar staff, if I can? If not, I can work something else out ^^

ImageImage
Maxwell Evans || 21 || From London || FC: Max Theirot

I can't find like a 500xSomething gif of him at that age, which is really annoying, and I'm sorry.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:21 pm

Hi there! Already started on the sheet, but just wanted to let you know that I will be making a guest for this roleplay. She'll be an unknown jazz singer looking to participate in the festival. She'll be quiet, mysterious, and maybe a bit of a runner.

{ Violette Elise Beaulieu || 20 || French || FC: Lauren Mayberry }

Thanks! :)

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:17 am

Hi! I also come from D&O and I would like to say I have interest in this rp.

I am interested in playing as a staff position. I already have a basis idea that I kinda want her to be more reserved and such. I was thinking perhaps she is a sociologist and she has come to study a variety of different people, and she just ended up getting attached and started to work there for the opportunity to practice her field.

[ 22 || French || FC: Astrid Berges-Frisbey ]

(Also just realized so many people in this rp are already French, but fuck it!)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucifer s wife on Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:49 am

Hi! :) I'm so new to this site (not the whole rp stuff,I know about that xD) but I'm very excited and your idea,@Linda,was the first one which seemed to suit me,so here I am and I want to make a reservation for my character (I can't insert a gif though,sorry for that):
Arabella Ayame Kymura||23||fc: Damaris Goddrie|| She was born and lived in Japan,her parents being African-Americans :D

Lucifer s wife
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:11 pm

@everybody : Loving all of these additions, I can’t wait to see your finished CS’s.

@Luciferswife : I’m doing more of a first come, first serve type of thing so the people who finish their CS first gets the role pretty much, if it’s up to code. So feel free to submit a CS!

@everybody : So currently here are the roles you all have requested, correct me I am wrong.

Staff :
    Sorella - Female
    Yonbibuns - Male
    Bartholomew Finch - Male

Guest :
    Katyisaladybug - Female
    Ivisbo - Male (love the back story)

Bar Staff :
    CharlotteV - Male
    Sacrificatoria - Female

So right now, including my own character we have an exact 1:1 ratio M to F. Still taking any more characters to be a part of this!

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:14 pm

I switched to Bar staff on his character sheet :P sorry for not updating you lol. I got caught up in designing his skeleton.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucifer s wife on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:20 pm

@Linda Yey,thank you :)) Can I say that Arabella is one of the receptionists? I d like her to have this position :D

Lucifer s wife
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:55 pm

@Bartholomew - sounds good, I shall adjust the list

@Lucifer s wife - cool cool

Staff :
    Sorella - Female
    Yonbibuns - Male
    Lucifer S Wife - Female (Receptionist)

Guest :
    Katyisaladybug - Female
    Ivisbo - Male (love the back story)

Bar Staff :
    CharlotteV - Male
    Sacrificatoria - Female
    Bartholomew Finch - Male

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:12 pm

So I've finished with the personality and history for Tati, she's going to be more of the momma bear of the hostel so her personality/history is a little more mild than I'm used to making my characters haha. So if anyone wants to include Tati in their characters development let me know, I'm a little at a loss with her and still want to develop her a bit.

Also @everyone so long as you have the personality and history up you can consider your spot secured.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:19 pm

Finished Vi. Please tell me if there's anything else I need to add to her character sheet. Tried to keep it as mysterious as possible, since I'd like to reveal some things about her backstory and demeanor as the roleplay goes on.

Also I was wondering...how many characters are we allowed to create? Was thinking of making a second character...he would be a receptionist.

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:26 am

She's a beaut Katy! No cap on characters really, so long as you feel like you can handle. Just waiting on some of the other writers to put their final touches on their CS and then we should get started, hopefully before friday! So if you wanna make another, by all means!

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:53 am

So lots of the writers who are a part of D&O haven't been able to finish their CS, but I think you all have a good idea of your chars.

I wanted to get started before Friday but just wanna see where everyone is at with time frame. Should we wait a little longer, if we got started tomorrow does anyone else think they could post before the weekend? Lemme know peeps!

xxxxo

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:30 pm

Honestly can get Deke finished in a day and be able to post if we start. I mean its bouta be a weekend lol my most powerful time.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:13 pm

Finished Bass! I told you before the end of the week :D
Lets get this show on the road, I am super excited after finishing his page

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!