Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Luna Brilla

Luna Brilla

a part of “Luna Brilla”, a fictional universe by leisurelyatwar.

A hostel nestled in Budapest, Hungary with an eccentric collection of staff and guests from all corners of the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Luna Brilla”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Luna Brilla

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:21 pm

I would be okay with starting Saturday evening. I plan to work on Elise tonight after my prior commitments <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:54 pm

Would love to start tomorrow! Might not completely finish Antonio, but I might at least get the basics, as well as his personality done tonight. We'll see! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:16 pm

Max and I are good to go when ya'll are!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:23 am

Alright, Antonio's pretty much done! Just have to fill out his history, and he'll be complete :)

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:39 am

I was out of house with my sister all day but I'm going to completely finish Deacon in the morning and figure out a post. Sorry bout that I've had hella homework (Finals are monday, PANIC MODE)

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:37 am

@katyisaladybug looking good! Can't wait to see what you have in store for them.

@bf DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS JUST DO IT
you got this, I can't rush perfection x

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:46 pm

Hi! I hope it's not too late to join. ^.^ It took me a lot longer to finish my character than I thought.

Clara-Rose Clark | 29 | Maid of the Luna Brilla | British | FC: Jenna Louise Coleman

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:46 am

Sorry I had to post I was dying! Didn't mean to jump in front of anyone!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:52 am

{Damn you Char! Just Kidding}

Deacons History is filled in (its a bit rough round them edges) almost done with personality, gonna fill in the small details asap and going to work on a post at the same time.

Gonna try for that post sometime after I take my finals today.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:05 pm

Will most likely post for Vi and Antonio tomorrow. Vi's post is in the works, while I still have to plan Antonio's actions yet.

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:54 pm

Hope to see a post for you soon katyisaladybug, BF you are slacking my friend!!!

bleedinglover we'd love to see you hop on in as well!!!

Just giving everyone an update on the general plot direction for the rp

So tonight in the rp people can focus on creating relations between the chars and building a rapport during the night and boat party. Then we will start in the morning where all chars cept for a few will be, at the end of the first day there will be a surprise twist to the story so feel free to make some guesses (cept for those of you that know of course) as to what that might be/ ;) Or even share some of your own!!!

Ideally we'd have at least five posts each char before concluding a day, but we can play it loose. Super psyched to see where this rp goes. Also if you haven't had the opportunity to create lations or sub plots I strongly suggest doing so. xx

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:09 pm

BABY, I'M HOWLING
[F A N M I X]

BAD TOUCH – Bloodhound Gang
THONG SONG – Scott Bradlee & Postmodern Jukebox
UNDER YOUR SPELL – Timber Timbre
OPPORTUNITY NOX – Roxette
HOWLIN' FOR YOU – The Black Keys
UNDISCLOSED DESIRES – Muse
CALM ME DOWN – Mother Mother
TOXIC (COVER) – Matthew Mayfield
WHEN I GET YOU ALONE (COVER) – Glee
SEXY AND I KNOW IT – LMFAO
TEETH – Lady Gaga
GOOD THING – Fine Young Cannibals
EVERYBODY TALKS – Neon Trees
GAY BAR – Electric Six
CRAZY IN LOVE (2014 REMIX) – Beyonce
FEEL GOOD INC – Gorillaz
SANTA MONICA – Bedouin Soundclash

First one done, huzzah.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:54 am

I'm working on my post as we speak. ^.^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:04 am

Linda imma write a post up as we speak I know im slacking. Sorrrryyyy.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:26 pm

Announcement

Hey hate to do this guys buy this rp isn't really get going unless we keep the posts coming, so those of you who haven't posted yet or have fallen behind you still have time to post but I'm going to accelerate the plot a little bit. Just to give some of you an idea, there will be a tragedy/scandal that reflects on the hostel and forces a threat for them to be shut down. I'll give you all until tomorrow night before I post, moving the setting to the boat! Lots of love my lovely writers, besos!

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:04 pm

Omg someone pooooooost *falls over*

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:46 am

Sorry sorry.
Hopefully my post gets things moving again.
And I hope I did all the bartenders justice, if not let me know <3

Do we have a plan for when we should move to the next day as well?

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!