Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to Dystopia: The R-Evolution

Welcome to Dystopia: The R-Evolution

a part of “Welcome to Dystopia: The R-Evolution”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

They tag us like animals and monitor us like children. We mustn't let this continue! It is time we rebel, time we fight; it is time for a revolution! Brothers and sisters, Anarchy needs you... Won't you join us?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Dystopia: The R-Evolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Welcome to Dystopia: The R-Evolution

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cataclysm on Tue May 10, 2011 3:12 pm

Great, I didn't think you were still in either. Looking forward to getting back involved with this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cataclysm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue May 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Seems like the only person who isnt in this is R3aper and Klik.

And if Klik isn't in, then before we move on, I will have to replace him.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun May 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Just giving everyone an update, I am still waiting on klikxx response. But, I am going to try and get things back on schedule this week regardless. And instead of replacing him, I will just use another of my character to assume temporary control of the city. This will help solve the problem, plus it will coincide with the events that will soon take place in the story.

For now, just keep posting as usual. I will post the time jump somewhere around Wednesday or Thursday.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Fri May 20, 2011 2:20 am

Welp I am still here fly! Just floating in limbo! XD

Avey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3aper on Sat May 21, 2011 7:06 pm

*Busts out of random wall* OH YEAH BABY YOU CAN'T STOP THE R3APER!

Guys, sorry about my own hiatus :P but holy shit life has been kicking my ass. The RPs went dead across the board, on my end at least, so I just decided to take a weeklong break...that turned into a month...then more. So, I'm still in it, and I'm still all up for it if you haven't killed me off yet. Reading up on recent events now.

R3aper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna637 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:57 pm

-crawls out from a grave-

I-I'm here!

Luna637
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Just letting you all know that this is still an active RP. I have just taken me a while to plan out the next chapter. But, I think I have most of the specifics planned out. In the mean time, I would be to get sort of a row call going. Just to see who is all still here.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Fly there's been like seven roll calls but no posts.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Sorry, I am sort of paranoid when it comes to player attendance. Plus, as you know, I have been busy with the other RP. And since a person’s situation can change drastically over night, I am always wondering. Really, if I didn’t think it would be annoying, I would treat my Rps like school. And have everyone post simple message saying they are still in, every day….

Anyway, sorry for the pestering.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:39 am

Chillax, I understand that you want to know who's still in. Just as a side note, I have mid-years exams next week which will affect my ability to post.
Sanity, schmanity! I've got style...

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Welcome to Dystopia: The R-Evolution

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:07 am

Hey Crook I posted my character and I'm waiting for apporval.
roleplay/welcome-to-dystopia-the-r-evolution/characters/dekoda-aurum
This is a really cool rp! I made sure to take my time on my charrie sheet. :D
ImageImage

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:41 am

Thanks for your enthusiasm, but I am sorry to inform you, that this roleplay is non-active and as such, is no longer accepting characters.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Really? Dang this looked really good.

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:31 am

I would like to join this RP but I was wondering if I could ask if I could be Anthrope Octopus. It is a cephalopods. Not really fish. I was wondering if you are set on how it is already? If so then I'll just keep looking.

EDIT: just noticed that you said it isn't accepting new players

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:32 am

Hey! I just swung by to congratulate you on creating this epic roleplay. Thanks for putting the time into its creation and administration! Very well done.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!