Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What's a strange thing you ate one time?

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: What's a strange thing you ate one time?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCoS on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:23 pm

Tissue paper.
Is now King of Biscayne on RPNation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TCoS
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Golden Secret on Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:15 pm

This doesn't sound that odd... salted chocolate.It was a mistake....perhaps it was a conspiracy by the shop to sell the last of it in stock; using the price tag hide the word salted. I took a mouth full of what i thought was chocolate.... needless to say i pulled some priceless faces and spat it out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Golden Secret
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Battie on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:59 am

Phil_J wrote:Chicken feet.

Tried that just this past week. Very good but unnerving to look at.

Battie
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Silkiesoft on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:06 pm

Im guessing that the weirdest thing I've ever ate is squirrel but I was little and at my Caijun grandparents house and they eat all kinds of stuff that most normal people would never think of eating. I don't think I would do that again... then again I don't particularly like eating meat now anyway.

Princess Silkiesoft
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosReborn on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:19 pm

Calamari and Ice cream together....Not a good combination.
"No single thing is perfect by itself. That’s why we’re born to attract other things to make up for what we lack. I think we start walking in the right direction only after we start getting our counterparts beside us."

ChaosReborn
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenTea on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Liverwurst & chive and onion cream cheese sandwich.

Surprisingly good!
"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -Steven Wright

GreenTea
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atkeisson on Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:55 pm

Pig tongue. Fried.it was disgusting.

Atkeisson
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phillip on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:35 pm

Alligator! It was chewy. I liked it....I want more. >.>
Your mind was just blown. I know. Allow me to help you pick that up...

Phillip
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:35 pm

A whole box of burritos that I'm pretty sure expired when Finding Nemo was still in theaters... I was high on shrooms.

Citadel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathscythe Hell on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:26 pm

A whole bag of Beggin' Strips. Yeah. The dog treats...

Tasted and smelled just like bacon to me...

Deathscythe Hell
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fairess on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:22 am

For me it was dehydrated fish. As in a bag of dried, whole (boneless) fish. Crunchy and a little bit weird.

Fairess
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby carlyanne on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:32 am

I ate kangaroo, that was strange for me even though I am Australian

carlyanne
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrontierKnight on Sun May 04, 2014 11:12 am

Got to be when I had ice cream and ketchup.

Or maybe when I mixed ketchup with water and drank it?

FrontierKnight
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyIrregular on Sun May 04, 2014 3:21 pm

Bull's tongue

O:)

'nuf said

SlightlyIrregular
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Mon May 05, 2014 5:18 am

Fire pit roasted Iguana by the beach side. Surprisingly delicious and excellent with some mojitos.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Mon May 05, 2014 4:15 pm

Depending on your level of weirdness I've tried a lot of things. I'm really not *that* picky.

Whole baby octopus. - I like sushi, however this was oddly like eating a fishy pink pearl eraser, slightly crunchy too.

Emu.- Just.. no. It's horrible, awful and no good. It is NOT the other red meat!

Shark. - fishy, chickeny and porky. Weird.

Alligator - Deep fried and awesome.

Squirrel - Yeah no. I nearly threw up.

Ground nut stew - a peanut butter and chicken stew that's from africa, not very appetizing

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onihitokuchi on Sun May 11, 2014 12:29 pm

The weirdest thing I ate without grossing people out? Chitterlings. Every Christmas and Thanksgiving at my family's Black southern household. Chitterlings with hog-jowls. Season it with some hot sauce and -French chef finger kiss- delicious.

Onihitokuchi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yacoblytton on Fri May 16, 2014 6:35 pm

I ate a bulls testicle and it tasted like fish mixed with chicken, it was delectable.

yacoblytton
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shotashotanightfever on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:09 am

orange juice concoction composed of napkins, tomato, sugar, green beens and a lot of other stuff I can't remember. It was a dare.

shotashotanightfever
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire Kitten on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:24 pm

One time I was sleep walking and I dreamed that I was eating cotton candy but then I woke up in my bathroom and realized that I had been eating toilet paper.

Can I helpz you?

Cheshire Kitten
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!