Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

You Know You Love Me. XXX.

a part of “You Know You Love Me. XXX.”, a fictional universe by RoseAmedori.

Following the death of one of their classmates, the students of Langdon's Correctional Education Facility begin receiving texts and IMs from her phone and online profile. Is the prank of some twisted hacker, or is it really the spirit of their classmate?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “You Know You Love Me. XXX.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "You Know You Love Me. XXX."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
And a Chemical Gardener, a Panemaniac, a Morganvillian, a Danosaur, a Zombie, an Undergroundie, an Echelon, a Killjoy and a member of the Undead Army.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: You Know You Love Me. XXX.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Can I reserve Ashley beson.. Scratch that just realized that it will be to advanced for me I'm still new to this nvm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:17 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Can I have Mila Kunis Please?!
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Just letting everyone know that all reservation requests written here will be ignored. Please read the roleplay rules. :)

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SMinSC on Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:47 pm

EDIT: Never mind

SMinSC
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:05 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:37 am

Both CS's are completed XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:41 am

Okay, now we can get started on the Relationship Threads. :D

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Pardon my judgement, here but if we don't start posting soon this is going to die before it even starts.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:18 pm

AvengerSpirit wrote:Pardon my judgement, here but if we don't start posting soon this is going to die before it even starts.

I know, but we're just waiting on ThornGood to put up her RT.

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Has anyone pmed them lately? I've been running with my characters a bit trying to develop them further than the character sketch allowed and another English major who's a little twisted like me, liked my stuff. So I'm rearing to get going.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:44 am

I think it was the other day I last heard from them, and they said they'd have everything up soon...But I kind of don't really want to keep pestering them about it.

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:09 am

As an experienced GM sometimes you have to. You'll have to do things you don't want to do. Its what keeps the story alive. You may lose people, but you go on with what you have and learn to make it work. I'm not a overly pushy person normally, but when it comes to my rps living and dying, I can become very pushy. Give them a few days and try again, just be nice about it.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:42 am

AvengerSpirit wrote:As an experienced GM sometimes you have to. You'll have to do things you don't want to do. Its what keeps the story alive. You may lose people, but you go on with what you have and learn to make it work. I'm not a overly pushy person normally, but when it comes to my rps living and dying, I can become very pushy. Give them a few days and try again, just be nice about it.

But, you see...The thing with that is that if I pester too much and people decide to leave, the RP's dead anyway. Innocent and I had to take on an extra character each just to make the numbers up. Better to be nice and patient and have the RP happen eventually than be too pushy and end up not doing it at all.

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Okay, now that everything's been done, we can start! :D
Remember, we're starting at Abbigael's memorial service. :)

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Hey, I have to go now. Can we pause the roleplay? :)

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:14 am

Okay, I'm back. Let us continue. :D

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:31 pm

I just wanted to throw a heads up that while at home I don't have every good access to the internet via my laptop and can't post on the main computer... So I'll get a post up as soon as I can, but it might not come until Monday only because I have to see a play tomorrow and the whole trip is going to take like nine to ten hours... Its a long drive and the professor is allowing us to eat. Yay, not very excited, but I'm still reading etc.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:00 pm

I have to go. Pause the RP? :)

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!