Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: Reign of Chaos

Bleach: Reign of Chaos

a part of “Bleach: Reign of Chaos”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

(Non-Cannon) The Soul Society… left to chaos… where Hollows enter freely as the thirteen court guard never existed… the king has fallen and all the worlds are aligned far to close for comfort.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Reign of Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bleach: Reign of Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MDWScotland on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:15 am

Uploaded a shinigami. Didn't know it would be automatically accepted, so I hope you like it. If you have any problems message me.

Hi everyone. I'm a new account but old user. I need to start keeping my passwords on something.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MDWScotland
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:17 am

It wasn't auto accepted, I looked it over and accepted it.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 am

Rave is just really fast ;) lol

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:40 am

I sent in my character he's still in the editing process.

Raven I'll send in some kido technique's that I thought of.

EDIT: The PM I sent isn't totally complete.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:10 am

OO you got a few characters there Raven, i'm glad! Nice to see you Zane ^^ Can't wait until this gets going it looks like fun. Timmay playing an evil scientist...why am I not surprised?

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:51 am

finally finished Bayushi. Phew. I hope he is alright.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:35 pm

We’ll start the role-play tomorrow, if you know any friends that would like to join we could use Hollows and more Shinigami.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MDWScotland on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:44 pm

I could come up with a couple NPC's if you need some.

MDWScotland
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Ray ray, I'm going to make a hollow. Although I suppose he looks like an Arrancar, i'll make him then you be the judge of him.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:51 pm

I could come up with some Adjucha's.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Hey I'm not done yet its going to take more time. I still can't think of what I should put. But I added some stuff to him, Check him Out Raven.?
My father once said your limitis what you make of it. I believe is your limit is there so you can go beyond It

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Feel free to make as many characters as you like, the only rule is you need to be able to handle the characters you make. Make NPCs instead of characters if you don't plan to use them extensively such as mine will probably never leave his house which is why he is a NPC.

Still needs some work, just ask exactly what your having trouble with via P.M. or here and I'll try to help you, if you post it here I'm quite sure others are also willing to help you out as well.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:41 pm

I need help with Abilities for my Hollow. I'm not an expert on bleach so i'm not sure what all of it means and what I need to put.

Combat Skills.

Combat Style (As in Aggressive/Defensive/Balanced/Disciplined/Chaotic/Ect…)

Hakuda : (Hand to Hand)

Hollow Techniques (the basic standard abilities that Hollows possess. List which powers you have such as Cero or Hierro. If you have customized version describe it.

Unique Hollow Powers List the powers unique to your Hollow

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Tabbs, you decided to make someone afterall!!!!

Combat Style: Just the fashion in which your charry will fight. If he likes to be generally chaotic, if he is disciplined, well-trained, sneaky, pure offense/defense etc.

Hakuda: Just put in his proficiency in Hand to Hand combat. (Since you're maiking a Hollow, he won't have a sword, but you can get creative with him, like he has claws, retractable bone-blades, or just bites people.

Hollow Techniques: A regular Hollow won't have Hierro(Iron-skin), can't use a Gran Rey Cero(Ceros are basically just energy blasts, usually red in color, but some of the Arrancars hhad different colored ones; Ulquiorra, for example used green ones) but can use a standard Cero, should have some level of Pesquisa(Which is basically spiritual radar to detect other spiritually powerful people) and..... I know I'm missing something...

EDIT: Oh yeah! He needs to be able to open Gargantas. That's the means of travel between Hueco Mundo(Hollow World) And the other worlds.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Thanks Tims, I had a check up on wiki too. I figured you needed someone to boss around lol Anyway, I posted him up. I hope he's okay and I also hope I didn't over power him. ._. He's supposed to be a Hollow but I couldn't find any decent pics to use so he's kinda an Arrancar. I don't know if that's okay, I suppose if he isn't i'll have to attempt to find another pic. I also didn't know about the Unique Hollow Power. Sorry it took me all day to edit that pic. I was trying to use my graphic's tablet. lol I need more practice. Anyway he's up. Tell me any/all issues you have with him then i'll have to fix them.

BTW I don't mind him dying obviously but I don't want him to die straight away D: Which is why I made him a little strong so he could at least stand a chance against the Shinigmai. Anyway I should really sleep now since I keep seeing the room spin and yeah...don't feel good.

Later Guys!

EDIT: If i'm not on tomorrow. You know why ^ (Refer to the above statement)

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Tabris… one little thing, you seem to have given your hollow the appearance of an Arrancar. Hollows tend to be bestial where as Arrancar who have broken masks appear much like humans/Shinigami.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:48 pm

She already knows that Rave. I dont think she could find any pictures of Hollows though.

I've looked for pictures of Hollows too, and it's kinda hard to find any OC Hollows lol.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Wait one second! Tabirs is a girl? I thought it was a he not a she. I'm so confused.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MDWScotland on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:44 pm

I submitted a Russian shinigami, weapon picture is a lot bigger than I thought it would be, but perfect look so I'm sorry about that.

MDWScotland
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Indeed. She just prefers to play male characters.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!