Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: Reign of Chaos

Bleach: Reign of Chaos

a part of “Bleach: Reign of Chaos”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

(Non-Cannon) The Soul Society… left to chaos… where Hollows enter freely as the thirteen court guard never existed… the king has fallen and all the worlds are aligned far to close for comfort.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Reign of Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bleach: Reign of Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Lol, thankies Tim, but I forgot to post that I did my own o.o I'm using pieces from yours nao though
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:38 pm

i hesitated to make that post for Ichiro but i figured it would give you hollows and arrancar something to post off of

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:52 pm

can someone give me a quick summary? I want to post, but I have no idea where anybody is and I've read the intro atleast ten times, and people posts five tims, but I'm still confused. e_e

Is the Human world intact, or atleast are a couple buildings? is somewhat part of the Soul Society intact too? e.e I kinda want to have Piero somewhere in the Soul Society so she sould even eventually bump into someone.... >.<

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:19 am

The Rukongai would be only slightly damaged as only low leveled hollows have been attacking so far, and the Soul Society still has some nasty folk defending it. The Human World is completely intact as the Hollows are focusing on the Soul Society their trying not to force the Shinigami into retaliating until the Soul Society can’t defend itself. The Seireitei is in ruins as that is where the Noble families have been fighting(and its construction was never completed.).
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:30 am

I"m on top of one of the buildings watching the fight. So try, and find me. Its easy to find someone on a building.
My father once said your limitis what you make of it. I believe is your limit is there so you can go beyond It

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:11 am

Lol, where is the building, Human or Soul Society?

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:05 am

Choco I believe it's in the soul society since the battle is happening there.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:46 am

The entire role-play will solely be in the Soul Society as to make things simple to follow(with out having to worry about what plane of existence your in and what not)

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:47 am

Yep Building. I'm just standing there watching the fight.

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Lol, thankies everyone. =_=

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Mayuri: "Oooh, a Quincy?" *Evil look* "What a rare specimen!"

Piero might have a mad scientist on her tail soon... And what fight? It must have started yesterday or the night before after i logged? Will post in the next cupl hours

EDIT: Or just right now... lol

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:53 pm

lol, I dun think Piero is going to mind too much as long as he doesn't touch her

lol, i anyone want to chat, I created a chat group o.o
Vocaloid and other anime

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:22 pm

What if he uses machines to touch her :P LMAO!!!

had to rush the end of my post, i g2g, meant to have Mayuri notice the arrow she shot before he charged in, but i was rushed. He will acknowledge her next post. Bye-bye!

EDIT: OK, I just had to eat, so annoying... I'm gonna edit my post a little bit now.

EDIT#2: OK, I just added a sentence with Mayuri noticing the arrow and realizing what it was. Done. For sure this time.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:53 pm

I've posted again, so its anyone elses turn.

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:18 am

OOC- Tekao starts screaming out of his mind releasing so much Reiatsu. He'd be screaming for abotu five minutes, his power has increase fivetimes. Then he yells BANKAI! -FARRRrRRrrRT!- But Tekao just release a huge ass fart smelling up the place.

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:55 am

ummm, guys, what's with everyone already being inside the Vasto Lorde's operating base? Don't you think it's a little too early for that? There's still a huge Hollow army out there... And seriously, I know y'all can Shunpo, but you're there that fast? I know it's not my place to nag, it's Rave's but please try and stick to Bleach realism...

Anyway, it's too late for any of that, and ur already there, before the Vasto Lordes. I hope you all realize your charries arent walking away unscathed. Even if no one but Pesadilla fights. He's not a King-Killer for nothing.

Anyway, I'm done bitching. Goodnight.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:59 am

I just have Bayushi follow Mayuri so he would be near the psycho, lol you probably already knew that.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:35 am

D: I might make a Quincy. I have a strange affinity for them. You had two spots so I guess it's okay. I actually prefer Quincies above Shinigami lol And I sort of need a good character lol I'll perhaps work on him today, I say perhaps. It's supposed to be a heat-wave today and England don't get many of those lol So I gotta make the most of it!

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Make the most of a heatwave? lmao! When that happens here you find the deepest darkest hole to climb into and stay there, preferably asleep, then wake up at night and the weather might be bearable! haha

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:30 pm

XD I know but this is England. Man it really was hot today...we have no air-con and England isn't prepared for hot whether, we're not actually prepared for any whether. Snow we fail, rain we fail, heat we fail. If you know what I mean. Anyway, a high of 28 degrees today. Pretty decent. Supposed to get up to 31 tomorrow. Day after...storms. Lovely! I hate storms. *hides under covers* Ugh, too hot under here!.

Anyways, I just posted. Man you guys post a lot when i'm asleep. Seriously all posts are made when I go to sleep. 12am - 8am

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!