Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood which Binds

Blood which Binds

a part of “Blood which Binds”, a fictional universe by Mela.

Two factions of vampires locked in eternal war. A coven from each forever bound by the blood spilled between them, thirst for revenge forging the chains. Many years have passed since this feud began, and now they meet again...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood which Binds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Blood which Binds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:35 am

Hahaha. I happened to have the time, what can I say? =P No rush in posting, though, it's all good.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:37 am

I think I've achieved the perfect mixture of sexy-strange-wild-mysterious-creepy-powerful in Angiluzza. :D

Also, Mela what are the rules on turning the current humans?
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:40 am

Big, fat no-no. Haha. xD If a human is to be changed, it's a coven-decision, since they're basically removing a source of food which then needs to be replaced and all. To change a pet/slave one would need the green light from every person in the coven. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:06 am

Aww :c Okay

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:38 am

See, I was going to post this afternoon, but I've just been offered a job for the next couple of weeks, so I've taken it. I'll try and post tonight when I come home, or it'll be tomorrow. :) <3
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm

Yeah. ^^ But it can be done. It's just rare for it to be approved by everyone, and if one was to do it without that approval, it would be considered a breach of coven rules, and would result in punishment of some sort. ^^ Probably starvation for a couple of decades or so; that's not unusual in the vampiric society, much like being imprisoned to humans, except more torturous and lonesome. (Or worse if it's Helena dealing it out xD)

Dee, you drive me insane! xD I love you, but you drive me insane!

Also, everyone, Little Fox has been approved to play both Lucan and Kristof. =D So rejoice! She does both of them very well. Haha.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Wooohooo!

And Dee, it's nice to see you around again.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:03 pm

Also, can I just... compliment you all on the posts so far? =D Guys, I am SO happy to have found to many good writers, it's awesome. There are no short, shitty posts, but rather, everyone puts effort into their writing. I love it. =D I love YOU, all of you, for being amazing. Thank you. <3

Sorry, sentimental moment. Haha. =D

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:23 pm

I'm always here, Toasty!

I'm sorry I haven't got around to our 1x1 yet - I was sick, and then fell down the stairs, then had Christmas, then had another job, and now another, and I'm applying for uni..... it's been stressful since the beginning of December! I haven't forgotten about it though, so I will get to it... at some point.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Oh Dee! Don't worry about it.. Get to it when you can, Hun.

Tehehehe! I love it.
Oh! And that reminds me, I'll post soon.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:59 am

Angel after being turned:

#HighOnDeath

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverTheRainbow on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:09 am

And you subjected Jasper to this?!

To be fair it could have been a lot worse haha.

OverTheRainbow
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:27 am

Working on posts for:
Kristof, Lucan, Dmitri, and Adonis.

Waiting for:
Jasper

Also - Angel is pretty much marred from the shoulders down front and back with burns, brands, and scars but often wears special makeup to cover it. Which she is wearing now. None of the humans have seen said markings.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:21 am

Yay, posting! =D Wooooo!

I shall reply to your PM when I get home, Foxie. ;D I'm... at school right now. Haha.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverTheRainbow on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:41 am

You will get a post from Jasper, Foxy, probably later today or tomorrow. I'm planning to post for both actually. Been signed with this horrid bug for two day...yayyyy....

OverTheRainbow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:43 pm

Actually, Kristof was letting someone OUT of a cave. xD Not putting him into it. Haha. It says so in her first post, all described and stuff. =)

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:06 pm

I will edit by tonight (; Pretend it says the right thing XD

Angel is about to kill Jasper >_> XD

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverTheRainbow on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Posted for Annabelle and Jasper :)

OverTheRainbow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Why is Angel going to kill Jasper? No. Just...no.
Eva is there and she's already strung out and about to faint. ><

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:06 pm

Just got a brand new computer. I'll try to have a post for Alessa by tomorrow night.
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!