Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood which Binds

Blood which Binds

a part of “Blood which Binds”, a fictional universe by Mela.

Two factions of vampires locked in eternal war. A coven from each forever bound by the blood spilled between them, thirst for revenge forging the chains. Many years have passed since this feud began, and now they meet again...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood which Binds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Blood which Binds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:15 am

I know, and I am. I'm not finishing my own assignment until Thursday, and I probably can't post til Saturday anyways - I'm even thinking of starting up after Christmas, as in... on the 26th, because let's face it, the few days up to Christmas tend to be hysterically busy for everyone. xD
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:10 am

I'm away until the 29th ... Going on the 26th, which is Boxing Day, and then staying at my dads until the 29th :/
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:00 am

Right, I remember you telling me that. ^^ Hmm, well, then I'm throwing up the starting post earlier to that you have a chance to post before leaving? =) Turns out I finished the thing early; it's more or less done now. Just need to do the finishing touches. So it won't be a problem. =D

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:05 pm

I've typed all of my relations, but I can't edit my original post to add them.
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:27 pm

You can't update thread posts that are 1 month+ old. You could add to the thread as update. Like a new post with all the relationships updated?
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:52 pm

I'll just make a new thread. ^^ =) We can all just copy-paste the relations already done. I know I myself have ti update mine and such, so I consider it a fair enough solution, hm?

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:02 pm

What if we just add them to our CS? Input a divider and bam! That way we could edit them whenever we want ^^

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:39 pm

Yes, but they would also all be divided, whereas with the thread they're all accessible and gathered in one place. =)

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Merry (belated) Christmas & a Happy (early) New Year!

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:27 pm

This hasn't died yet, has it?

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:16 pm

No no... not dead. =) Christmas and New year's have just been hectic... ^^ I'll start up the roleplay asap. But right now it's 5:15 am, I just got home from a party... and I'm tired. xD

Happy new year, though! Haha. =D

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:54 pm

putting up the new relationships thread... AND putting up the first posts today. =D

Oh, and here's some... well... me being bored on Polyvore. xD I ended up actually liking it. Haha.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Oh, there... new relationships thread. ^^ I will now start writing the posts. =D

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:03 pm

Woohoo!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Posts are up now too! =D The OOC note at the bottom is important, by the way. Haha. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:03 pm

Hooray! I'll get to posting soon. :) also if anyone is interested.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:16 am

A heads up, I will be posting for Khristof and Lucan, if Mela approves ^^

I wasn't sure if IAmDone was still here or not ;c

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:03 am

It's "Kristof"... no h. xD And by sending Kristof off, I was giving him a little more time. ^^ However, if he's not back by the time skip, you can have him, if you're sure you can roleplay him properly. I can send you our PM roleplaying if you'd like, and if I can find it, you can even see his admittance post. =) It'll give you a better sense of Kristof. As for Lucan, I'm not sure, you'll have to talk to Dee. I think she made some plans with Donny. O.o

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverTheRainbow on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Woohoo! This means I can make a new set on polyvore :3

But yeah I can't get onto a computer this second, didn't end up going back to uni to grab my charger so it's still dead and my brothers being a pooface and not allowing me to use his charger. Siblings.
Anyways the result is I'mma not be able to get on properly until Sunday... So Sunday it is!

P.s mela dee and foxy... Contacting you about relations soon too :)

OverTheRainbow
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:01 pm

I've finally submitted my post. It's a little lengthy, and I apologize in advance. I just got so caught up into it that I couldn't stop writing. (:

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!