Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cold Blooded Killers: Part one

Cold Blooded Killers

a part of “Cold Blooded Killers: Part one”, a fictional universe by Wolf's Bane109.

The following is rated PG-13 for, [ abuse, bloody violence, mild language, mild sexual content, uses of drugs and alcohol, scary images and gory scenes, mostly involving teens.] More information inside.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cold Blooded Killers: Part one”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Cold Blooded Killers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Cold Blooded Killers"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Re: Cold Blooded Killers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Color me interest...hit me up when you finish it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJai on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Also may be interested, I'll try and check back whenever this is done.
Friends are like snowflakes, if you pee on them they disappear...

DJai
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:01 pm

I read gore, violence, alcohol, and mild sexual content and was hooked to go look for the "More Information Inside" just to find nada! lols
-bummed- :P

I'll definitely check back though :3
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:07 pm

LOL. Thank you for all of you guys for being interested!! :) And yes, I will openly announce when I'm done editing this RP. But, this will take a while to complete. This should be done by either, Monday ot Tuesday. It's just that I have so much to type up for this RP.

And like I said, thank you all very much for your interest!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJai on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Don't suppose we could get a general idea of what the story-line is?

DJai
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Okay, here it is in the simplest way I can without telling you the whole intro. So, the main plot line is that there is a girl ( taken by me) her best friend, her best friend's brother, and a new girl who is secretly a vampire, they all live in the small town on Bear Point.

All kinds of crazy crap happens and there is betrayal, secrets, transformations and etc. I'll tell you all more later.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJai on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Sounds like fun, love a good bit of secrecy and betrayal.

DJai
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Does sound fun...not a lot of characters though :(

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:49 am

Awesomesauce!!! I'd definitely been interested in playing the best friend! ^_^
Will you be accepting FC changes? :3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:45 am

Don't worry, I still have loads of characters to put up!!! I'm still working on it!! And this won't be finished until Wednesday or Thursday the latest! I'm sorry for the delay, I'm just wicked busy this week. But, I'll try to get this done by Wednesday the earliest.

And, I'm not exactly sure about Face Claim changes. But, I'll see who you want, if I like her, then maybe yes. I just don't want to change too much. I've been planning this RP for about two months. And I don't want to derail from the characters that I've chosen. But, I'll look into who you want.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:17 pm

I'm done with the backstory!! Now! Onto the plot line, rules and character info, then you guys can pick and reserve your characters and we can get started!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR INTEREST, AGAIN!!!!!!

EDIT!! All I have left is to do the character info and make the CS you'll be using, and then you can do the best part, pick and make the character of your choice!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:55 pm

DONE!!!!!!!!!!! I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THE RP!!! IT IS FINALLY COMPLETED!!!!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Reserving Claire, please. ;3

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:21 pm

Hey!!!! And yep!!! You have the spot for Claire!! I'll put it under reserve right away!!! and thank you for your interest!!!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:01 pm

Well either way I'd still like to reserve the role as the Bestie! ^^
My faceclaim change would be India Eisley if that's okay!?:

Last edited by ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:14 pm

I kind of wanted to keep the bestie's face claim the same as I originally had, but..... I guess if you want. :) * slowly walks off and goes to finish her CS*

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Woo, thanks :P

*will go work on my CS now!*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:06 pm

Kk, submitted!!

Would you be okay with another male friend character around our age? I have a friend that might join if so!! xD

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:32 am

OH CAN I HAVE Madison!!!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!