Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dethklok Idea

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dethklok Idea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:03 pm

I am just fishing in the dark for anyone who'd like to join a roleplay like this... The band members are all up for grabs *grabs Toki*

I dont know where this idea came from, but would anyone else like to play with me? o.O

I'm not sure WHAT the plot would be, or even if there would be a plot... but is there a plot in the show...? Not really :D

Alright, so the band members left are Nathan, Skwisgaar, Toki, Pickles, and Murderface.
Other Characters: Charles Foster Ofdensen (Manager-guy), Dr. Rockzo, The Tribunal (Senator Stampingston, General Crozier, Cardinal Ravenwood, Vater Orlaag, Mr. Selatcia) [The tribunal are a possibility]
Either stake your claim or yell at me for my seemingly retarded idea.

official OOC THREAD will be up soon. :P

ps- I'll be playing Oblivion, so forgive any slow responses. :O
Last edited by SpringTimeFox on Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Speak softly and carry a big stick.
That way, when they dont hear you, you can hit them in the knees.

I'm finally back. I'm terribly sorry I was gone so long.
Avatar: My girlfriend and I... Yes I'm showing off <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Dethklok Idea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:27 pm

*yells at you* lol

Actually, it's not that bad on any idea. But you're right, there really is no plot for the show about the greatest band of all time. Well, I hope this works out for you. But either way, we all know that Dethklok is extremely metal.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:57 pm

You'd need to control a massive amount of NPCs... although most of them would die... very fast...

You could try to do it like the show, picking chapter after chapter of ideas you had about the band, play it through like an episode, and do a wrap up montage.. then next chapter. Each chapter would need a starting moment that shapes the chapter.

I call dibs on Pickles. I also ask if I can be the Manger/ Lawyer/every thing else they make him do. And if ever needed... Dr. Rockzo.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:04 pm

Ahm Dr Rokzo, the Rock'n'Roll clown! Ah do COCAINE! -has his hands down Murderface's pants-

lol KK, the episode thing sounds like a plan. Since you're the one who came up with the episode idea... Would it be like writing a summary of what the episode is about then playing it out? For example, we could write "Lead singer Nathan Explosion finds love with a controlling woman" (Girlfriendklock, I think) then we roleplay to the end, have a strange summary, and continue?

Not that we would do the episodes... would this be pre-episodes or post episodes? Would we have the council or no? There's a lot to think about. Especially all those soon-to-be-dead NPC fan0girl/boys. :|

But seeing it this way, it would be awesome to make it like this. Thanks for your idea, Walter :P Much appreciated.

*holds Pickles, the manager, and Rockzo for you*

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rachelle on Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:05 pm

Lol, Dr.Rockso. I don't call dibbs on anyone, I'm a girl and I don't really want to be a dethklok member. I just stopped by because it was a dethklok topic.

"I do cocaine!"
-Dr.Rockso

Rachelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:12 pm

I'm a girl too. *hearts Toki and Skwisgaar*

But I so want in on some awesome Dethklok roleplaying action.
It would be pretty amusing to me.

EDIT- Wait, Rachelle, you could be a fangirl o.O in case of segments like Girlfriendklok, cept you wont fall down a seemingly endless case of stairs ... o.-'

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:42 pm

Dethklok is the shit! I'm not gonna join, I'm already in too many rps already. Good luck with your rp!!!
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rachelle on Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:50 pm

The only girls I've seen are the girlfriend, the girls that paint skwisgaar, and the one in the ThunderHorse video. *Shudders*

But I would join in, and be a fan girl!

Rachelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:14 am

I'm so Skwisgaar.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:54 am

Sweet :P I was wondering how long it would take for someone to claim him.

Now we need Nathan and Murderface... All you need to do for Nathan is make a run on sentence that makes little to no sense and has no punctuation and is just a bunch of words strung together....

:D This idea looks promising

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:23 pm

Which one is Nathan again the blonde right?
I might be able to pull him off, tho I'm not sure....
BTW He's german, and I understand him perfectly....does that make me weird? >.>

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:41 pm

Nathan is the lead singer.

Left to right its Murderface, Skwisgaar, Nathan, Pickles, and Toki.
So Nathan is the one with a violent temper but who is sweet as a cupcake in two episodes (Girlfriendklok and Go Forth and Die)

Wow, I just said Nathan Explosion is sweet as a cupcake... o.O

Skwisgaar Skwigelf, taller than a tree.
Toki Wartooth, not a bumblebee.
William Murderface, Murderface, Murderface.
Pickles, the drummer, doodily doo. (Ding-dong, doodily, doodily, doo.)
Nathan Explosion.

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:48 pm

Ah him, KK...um......................................
-_- I think my brain just exploded...

I suppose I'll take either one...They both have a temper....
>< GAH! I DONT KNOW
*Sound of WhiteDragon's brain exploding.*

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:59 pm

*catches all the brains, pieces them back together, and hands them to WhiteDragon* Here, this is your brain. It did crack. Now it sees the wrongs of its ways and it's come back.

:D

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:18 pm

I'll take Murderface, I beleive i can do a better job with him than with Nathan...of course that is yet to be seen....

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:21 pm

k, sounds good :P

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rachelle on Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:15 pm

WhiteDragon wrote:Which one is Nathan again the blonde right?
I might be able to pull him off, tho I'm not sure....
BTW He's german, and I understand him perfectly....does that make me weird? >.>

German? None of them are German. One is from a Scandinavian country, and I think toki is from somewhere near Vienna.

Rachelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:36 pm

I'll say this now, if anyone else wants any of the characters I picked, say so... I don't need three...

Pickles..lol... "It really hurts when people stay things that aren't true. To prove them wrong, I'm gonna drink more than I have before.."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:59 am

the OOC for the real thread is up ---> It is HERE

So you can look over what I have written out.

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:24 pm

sorry I got them mixed up for some reason...-.-
My bad.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!