Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Connections Saga

Elemental Connections Saga

a part of “Elemental Connections Saga”, a fictional universe by Zodia195.

16 College students find out they're not human, are soul mates to on another, and must save two worlds.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Connections Saga”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Elemental Connections Saga

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayu on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:17 pm

I was so excited to post, too. TTnTT
"You should look at the forest, but you keep looking at a tree..." - Verbal JintTomato, Toh Mah Toh, it's the same as saying that there's plenty of other fish in the sea..
Oh well, still love those lyrics though :P
*Cheezy Grin*

Jayu, it means freedom <3
...can you guess what language?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Hey you guys sorry for being sort of AWOL atm :P I'll try to reply tomorrow night. I've started working on my post with Orion in it, but I have really bad writer's block, especially since I'm the only one who's soul mate hasn't come into play yet ... So I'll try to reply tomorrow, if my creative juices start flowing again :P Sorry y'all!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:15 pm

That's fine. I understand that rpgs has it's ups and downs. Right now I am trying to come up with something that is dealing with the past lives of the chars. I am welcoming any suggestions on what Eras you want your chars to have past lives on.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayu on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:05 am

WOOH! Posted right before 12:00. I feel like a winner! I thought my promise was going to be broken.

Jayu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:13 am

Hey y'all, so I was super busy tonight and didn't get a chance to post, plus I'm having a really, really bad week. I'm completely free tomorrow night. I have my post written out, it's just a matter of typing and posting it. Sorry guys. I'll introduce Orion too in it.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Okay, I am going to try and get things moving again. Thanks for patience guys. Fox, I got your pm and will reply to it but I want to post before answering it.

Edit:

Here's what I am going to do over the next few days guys-

One I will post for Craig and Minerva. I don't know what I am going to have Leah do for the time being. Seems like most of the chars are the cafe but my char won't be in that area til after her 2nd class. Hey Shad, didn't Fox's char wanted Charlotte to keep an eye on Leah? Maybe you can help me out there. I guess Alec will keep being busy in the cafe lol.

I am going to be posting my ideas here. Fox has pmed me a few ideas and I'd like to post them here to get ya'll's opinions.

Also since Haas gave me permission I'll control her water folk char for now.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Sorry I must have missed the Leah bit but if she comes in contact with Charlotte I'll interact but I'm currently at the gym now not the cafe.

If you really want to post as Haas' character I'll post as Briton but I don't mind waiting until Haas gets back since our characters are issolated in the classroom anyways.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Kashenkai (danny) Is heading to Public Speaking lol...

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:52 pm

I'll make Daniel go to that class as well.
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Guys, I am probably going to have to open up the Female Dragon and Male Faerie spots because Rylie has been absent. Today I sent her another pm, giving her 24 hours to reply to it. If she doesn't I'll be opening up those slots. If she had told me herself or on here that she was going to be busy, I'd've understood and be more lenient. Ya'll need to tell me when something is up ppl. I had to look at her Posting statistics to see if she's been online or not and active. I shouldn't have to do that, but past experiences have taught me otherwise. I want this rpg to be fun, but I also want people to stick to the rules too. I don't want to be a horrid gm either so I hope I don't scare anyone when I get this serious. If you're having WB (writer's block) I can understand that too.

Okay anyway, thanks to those who have been active and keeping me up to date. Also, I am going to post now (and get over my own WB blahhh). Fox you've been great and be warned, I may ask you to become a co-gm too lol.

Edit: Okay who all is still in the cafe? There's alot of chars there lol. Too many orders for Alec lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:52 pm

My character is back at the school. Heh Craig missed him by a minute or so, by the way what should Craig's relationship with Daniel be? Oh and you scared me when you said "Fox you have been great and be warned." I thought you typed "Fox you have been great and have been warned." I thought I did something to annoy you. Usually be warned means something bad :P.

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Lol silly did you read the whole sentence? I added I may ask you to be a co-gm too lol. Sorry I was trying to be funny with the warning part.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Zodia195 wrote:Lol silly did you read the whole sentence? I added I may ask you to be a co-gm too lol. Sorry I was trying to be funny with the warning part.

I did I just thought I should share that I was tricked by myself. I didn't want to finish reading that sentence. You have no idea how stupid I felt after I read the whole thing :P.

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DocBlargle on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:57 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. I have been extremly bust recently. Anyway, just posted now.
Doctor Blargle, Mad Scientist.

DocBlargle
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:49 am

Um it's been almost a week since Jayu was last on, and I can't do anything with Demetra until he posts ... What am I supposed to do? :l

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:15 am

I got a pm from Vice, who is also speaking for Jayu. Both know each other IRL and have pmed me saying they're going to be busy due to the Holidays. Since Christmas is upon on for the next few days I'll make exceptions.

However as of now, I am going to be opening the following slots.

Male Faerie
Female Dragon

Any one of ya'll are welcome to snag these positions. I still have the profiles if you wanted either one of them, but since we just started, ya'll are welcome to create your own.

Edit: Kura, was your char Demetra interacting with Jayu's directly? Maybe you can do something with your other char for now?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:16 am

I can take up the male faerie if you need me to, although I don't like using characters other people made. I cant really be the female dragon, since I already am the male dragon.

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:28 pm

You can create your own char Fox. It's still early in the game and neither of those chars met any others yet.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Zodia: Yes, she was, she was speaking to him since he was staring at her. I suppose I could just say that she grew annoyed of him just staring at her without answering her question and left.

On another note, I can take over either of those character's. I'm merely waiting for someone to enter the restaurant where Orion works so I can have him interact with someone else's character, whether it be his soul mate or just another Chosen One. If fox wants to be the Male Faerie, I have no problem with being the Female Dragon.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:09 pm

That seems good, I'll make the male faerie character now.

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!