Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Assassin's Pledge: Demon's Conquest

General Discussion

a part of “Assassin's Pledge: Demon's Conquest”, a fictional universe by KumoriRyuu.

In a world of untold violence and intrigue, the hands of fate guide the souls of a select few to fight alongside a Demon made flesh to save the world they know and love from oblivion and chaos.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Assassin's Pledge: Demon's Conquest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: General Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:55 am

EDIT!:

Given how long the RP has been open, I'm going to say it's okay to begin posting now for those who are accepted. Based God, I'll be waiting for your profile and when I approve of your character you can jump right in. The first post I made is just to set the tone of what it feels like in the dead of night. The RP's pace is going to be fairly slow at first to give you and any other potential newcomers a chance to finish their characters and get involved before things really begin to heat up.

But if you've been accepted, go ahead and post an intro for your character to give us an idea of what a day in the life for them is like.
Kumori Ryuu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:27 pm

Sorry I'm late! (Enter, other potential newcomer) -Ahem- Well I read through everything and I think this will be pretty fun to join, if you'd let me... I made a character already but can you tell me what the capital city of Shaharan is? My character is like the wanderer that just goes around the place without an actual aim, and everyone thinks he's crazy because of how dangerous that is! He probably is crazy too, considering his relationship with his axe. Um, just read the profile I'm posting up and tell me what to change and things. Thank you and see you later!

Before any of you make a comment about it - MY CABBAGES!

Take that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:19 pm

I'm interested to see this character of yours.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:44 pm

*whistles*

Quite the wall of text in the bio, I'll say that much. Well done!

Anyway, there's only one thing about the profile which has to change and that's his eye color. This RP is based in a world of fantasy, but that world is also grounded in the laws of physics and the natural order of nature. The only eye colors that you'll find in this world are various shades of brown, blue, green, grey, or hazel. The red eyes of the Crimson Twins are designed to be unique and not shared by anyone else in the world in either color or their unnatural bioluminescence.

So if you change his eye color for me you're golden and can submit when ready.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:08 am

OK, gotcha! Except that probably means that I need to find a new face-claim... Can I just say that his eyes are a red-brown color - like burnt umber or something - so that way Archie can keep the FC, not have vibrant red eyes and be more normal looking? Will that work?

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:10 am

I would prefer his eyes don't have any red in them at all.

If need be I can take the image you have and edit it so that the eyes are not red anymore. It's rather easy to do.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:24 am

Oh, you can? Well, that would be helpful if you really, really don't mind. Let's give him... brown eyes! Yeah, good old boring brown eyes. I like brown eyes anyway. :)
So if you really don't mind about editing it... then please, go ahead and edit it. That would be a great help!

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:35 am

Done.

Here's Archie's new photo with amber/brown eyes: Archie

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:45 am

HOLY ****, that was so fast! Thank you so, so much I'm gonna be submitting the character like, right now! ~Thank you!!!!

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:54 am

Thank you.

I'll be waiting for the character then.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:35 pm

I just realized that I never answered your question Cabbage about Shaharan's capitol city.

My apologies.

Shaharan's capitol city is named Deshedros.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:38 am

Scarlet will prbably attempt to con Linde out of some Medicine...should be fun, right?
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:50 am

Well she can try, but Line is really sharp and she doesn't budge on her policies regarding her medicine. Scarlet won't find Linde an easy mark, especially since Linde, despite being bisexual, doesn't easily give in to a person's looks.

But yes, do try. It will make things between them quite interesting.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:43 pm

shouldn't be impossible, I think. Either way, I'll wait for the other two to post before trying any of this... gives me time to think

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:26 pm

Hi Beeps, sorry it took so long to write up and check on you guys. I've been having A LOT of internet trouble the last few days but it looks like it's all settled for now.

I checked your profile Beeps and it's looking good! Submit when ready and I'll accept it when I see it!

Welcome aboard!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beeps on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:09 pm

Hi ya'll! Thought I'd introduce myself real quick. I'm Beeps! *waves* I'm out on the East Coast and I like dragons, the color blue and silliness. :D

Thank ya KumoriRyuu! Pleasure to have passed your delightfully treacherous profile standards.

I left the precise location of Grey and the Inn a bit vague, though a name of a predominant port city in Triveila would do me some good if you could shoot one my way.

If it's alright by everyone, I wouldn't mind squeezing in a post today if accepted in time.

Beeps
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:03 pm

This is defiantly the most complex and thought-through roleplay I've ever tried to join! Excuse my swearing, but holy fuck you are a brilliant person KumoriRyuu. Yeah, anyway working on my character now, hopefully I'll be able to offer something of mildly amusing for ya'll. Great RP! :D

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:39 pm

By all means Beeps, do post something today if you get the chance. Triveila's capitol city is Auxeras, named after one of the Goddesses of the Sea in certain cultures, some of which don't exist there anymore but the name stuck.

And you'll find plenty of silliness from yours truly in these OOC threads, so feel free to sit back and enjoy the mayhem!!

And bfb_monster, nice to see you interested in this RP. Thanks for the compliment, but I'm far from brilliant.

This RP and its three main characters (Shadow, Era, and Linde) are all part of a science fiction novel I'm writing of the same name. If this RP seems uber thought out, it's because its primary content and storyline have existed and been developing for almost six years (yeah, I'm a SLOW writer that way as I'm a perfectionist).

But I digress, I look forward to your character.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:48 pm

Let me stop your character there for a moment bfb.

Red eyes are a trait only shared by the Crimson Twins. Red eyes and other unnatural colors do not exist in this RP outside of the two of them, so your character's eyes cannot be red. However, you do not have to change your profile picture. Just label his eyes as brown or something and state that when he gets angry it almost looks like they take on a reddish shade.

But red eyes are only allowed for the Crimson Twins for story purposes.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:08 pm

Completely understandable :D I'll change it next time I update.

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!