Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Assassin's Pledge: Demon's Conquest

General Discussion

a part of “Assassin's Pledge: Demon's Conquest”, a fictional universe by KumoriRyuu.

In a world of untold violence and intrigue, the hands of fate guide the souls of a select few to fight alongside a Demon made flesh to save the world they know and love from oblivion and chaos.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Assassin's Pledge: Demon's Conquest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: General Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:32 pm

So these guys knew who Shadow was going to visit before he actually visited them...? How creepy...

But hey! We're all together now! Though I don't see everyone getting along. Especially Scarlet and Archie after the Ottavia ordeal... keep them in separate carriages for as long as you can, but sooner or later they're going to have to talk and ugh this is not going to go down too well.

I'd like to try Scarlet use her "soul mate" thingymadoodle on Archie now. Pfft. Actually, yeah I'd really WOULD like to see that!

Before any of you make a comment about it - MY CABBAGES!

Take that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:42 am

I love how everything is turning out :D but I wont be able to post before saturday or maybe sunday. I forgot my computer at home. So for now just make Z'taro a NPC or something. Just drag him along until Im able to post again :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:52 am

Should be easy enough considering that Z'taro isn't a talker! We'll just make him... be menacing in the corner or something. Or he can sleep. We can make him sleep?

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:17 am

Haha, that sounds like s Great idea :D

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:51 pm

Needless to say it's going to be interesting to see the interaction between Z'taro and Shadow once both of them see each other for the first time. Z'taro is almost like a pseudo-Shadow in some ways, but since Z doesn't believe that the Demon or his sister exist, having him face the ghosts is going to be VERY interesting indeed. I'm looking forward to the moment when they see one another for the first time.
Kumori Ryuu

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Assumptions are ASSuming everyone's knowledge and involvement!!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beeps on Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:35 am

I think my post might clear up some things to any readers that are slightly confused.

I'm going on Z and Grey simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time, or quoting my post, the right place at the right time.... Mysterious!

Maybe it all happened the way it did for some larger reason that none of us know yet! Maybe Z secretly has a huge crush on Shadow like everyone else and had been looking for a good reason to stalk him? Maybe Grey is some undercover agent from Mar'Valoah? Maybe the gods brought them together for their own amusement? Who knows?! Makes it more interesting. I'm sure we'll come up with something before the story ends if necessary.

Also note that even though being a double agent would be a totally bad ass plot twist, Grey is NOT one.

>.>

<.<

:p

Beeps
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:19 pm

Oh, Gray needs to learn to rein in her emotions because right now she's an open book! Lol!

The Ruby-Eyed Witch is going to have fun with her!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:13 am

Well I posted and I'm sorry everyone but Archie is still very much hungover about Ottavia >.< I mean, it's human, isn't it? People don't get over these things straight away. But... he's gonna have to soon. >:(

I feel kinda sympathetic towards Scarlet though... kinda. I know that she's going to get better, thank you Linde, but it's gonna take a while to get into Archie's good books... and does she even want to anyway? Probably not.

I think it'll be cool if later on Scarlet and Archie actually get into a full-blown argument. The tension between them both is going to be unbearable over the next "arc" or so, and I guess it'll be nice to have them have a go at each other! Fun to type ~*whistle*~ Also there's a possibility of them pulling weapons out on each other... (actually with Archie being Archie he'll probably swing first so that's a definite possibility... eep...)

Aaaand Scarlet's got her sights set out on Grey, but there's no way Archie will let her near her so... and then the others are having to deal with this...

Anyway, everyone's interactions from here on are gonna be awesome. :D!

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:41 am

oh, i fully planned on conflict between the two. The next time Archie tries to say something to her to cause argument, i was just going to walk up to his ear and whisper' I made sure it was a slow death' then walk away.

should be fun. If youe ver wanna type out an aifght like that just say so and we can run to the chat pad."
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:37 pm

Hey guys, announcement!

From now on when Shadow and Era are present, you'll hear them occasionally speaking another language and I will provide translations.

You'll note a recurring use of the ('), and this serves two purposes depending on what letter comes before it.

When you see the (') following a vowel (a, e, i, o ,u) it serves to add a long "e" sound to the vowel it's attached to. So for example in my post I use the word "Re'ak" (pronounced straight as "Reh-Ahk") when Shadow yells at Era, and the apostrophe makes changes the sound of the "e" from "Reh-Ahk" to "Reh-Ee-Ahk." Make sense?

When you see the (') attached to a consonant (anything except the vowels), it serves to eliminate the consonant sound from the word entirely So "Vek'a" actually sounds more like "Vea," pronounced "Veh-Ah." Making sense?

So yeah, don't let the strangeness of the language confuse you. It's fairly straightforward.

Also, in regards to Shadow's order to Gray and Z'taro to leave, if you two want to follow the order and leave you can but you will be left out of a lot of important story elements which will make them all but useless when they come back later. So I suggest playing the guilt card and making Gray angry that Shadow and Era had made her come here and then basically just threw her away as being labeled "useless," as that's pretty much what Shadow did. Gray is business savvy and has a way to provide eyes and ears in a similar manner to Scarlet, but on a more public front than private. Z'taro is... well, Z'taro. I'm pretty sure I know how he'll react to most of this except for what Era did to him.

If he tried anything with her when she pulled her little intimidation stunt, she'd kill him.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:48 pm

Okay, so I fast forwarded through the trip to the new safe house and from here on out everyone is free to move about the new place and do whatever they please as long as they stay in the area. The Assassins are under orders not to let them leave until the Twins come for them, which won't happen for a little while. News of what the Twins are up to will make its way to their ears soon enough, so take some time to relax cause it won't happen very often!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Soooo things have been kinda slow moving nowadays. Is it because the connection to this website has been kinda annoying? (It has been for me at least)

Well, I'd really like to continue with this Rp cos it's fun and all but...

REMEMBER THE 7 DAY RULE

Are we gonna continue or not? D:

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:59 am

Yup, but as far as I can figure this RP is over/moved to Another side. http://write.roleplaygateway.com/p/Assassin's_Pledge
:P Kumori explain it there.

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:09 pm

I have abandoned this website of RPG in favor of one that doesn't crash.

rpnation isn't as big and doesn't have quite as many options as RPG, but the role-players are just as, if not more active than those here (no offense guys) and they're usually very keen on posting multiple times a day whenever possible. Also, the communication system is much better, notifying you both via the site and email the moment you get a message or when someone posts in the RP so you don't have to check the RP itself all the time.

So, this RP is over on this site. I am thinking about reviving it there, but AP was never an RP that really worked, sad to say so I don't think it will be happening. Sorry guys.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!