Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Assassin's Pledge: Demon's Conquest

General Discussion

a part of “Assassin's Pledge: Demon's Conquest”, a fictional universe by KumoriRyuu.

In a world of untold violence and intrigue, the hands of fate guide the souls of a select few to fight alongside a Demon made flesh to save the world they know and love from oblivion and chaos.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Assassin's Pledge: Demon's Conquest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: General Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:42 pm

Oh, and for the voice type of your character bfb, Heath Ledger's Joker sounded like a Baritenor to me, as his voice goes both low and high into the Baritone and the Tenor ranges. I could be wrong, because I'm not a vocal expert, but that's what it sounds like to me.
Kumori Ryuu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:31 pm

Okay, so I have a bit of an issue at the moment so listen up everyone.

It has been more than 5 days since my last post, and the only other player to post within an acceptable amount of time was Rariku who posted just before I did.

If you have not posted in the RP yet, or have not done so in more than 7 days, get a post in now or I will kick you from the RP and delete your character. Such extended absences are unacceptable and I will not hesitate to remove you if you slow the RP down.

For those who are new (Beeps), you're okay for now so don't worry about this warning but do remember it. If you are absent for 7+ days, I will not hesitate to kick you from the RP for being inactive.

As for Riley and Cabbage, I need to see a post from both of you by either tonight or tomorrow by midnight. If Monday comes and I don't see anything from you, then your characters will be deleted from the RP and I will accept no excuses or complaints. I'm an agreeable GM and I do my best to be nice to everyone, but my patience as a GM does has its limits.

So consider this a warning. Such extended absences will not go unpunished in the future. This time I'm giving you a break, but I will not do so again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:50 pm

Um, sorry I took a while to post but I just posted right now! And... it's really long, so that makes up for it... somehow? I actually wrote it up a couple of days ago but was afraid to post it for some reason.

P.S. Kumori I pinched your colored-text-when-character-is-speaking idea because it just made things easier to read and it looks fancier. So my character's color is orange, because I'm pretty sure Shadow and Era are gonna be red!

Before any of you make a comment about it - MY CABBAGES!

Take that.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:42 am

Oh yeah, they'll be red all right. And the color thing is fine as it's not mine. I pinched it from a friend of mine a while back so I can't lay claim to it.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:23 am

Ok, terribly sorry but I can't find my computer charger. So I will have to finish my CS tomorrow :/ almost done though :P

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:09 pm

Oh boy, the twins are watching me like a meal....RUN *jumps down a sewage hole"

Tsundere Scarlet is best Scarlet, i think.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:59 pm

No problem bfb. Finish when you can and I'll take a look when you're done!

Lol Rarikou. Tsundere Scarlet is definitely going to be interesting to see when she interacts with the Twins. After all, the two of them are going to be making their presence known to her and the others very soon. I can't wait to see how she interacts with the Twin who approaches her, though I'll leave which one it is up to your imagination for now.

*Evil laughter ensues!*

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:26 pm

Hey guys!

This is a link to a chat pad I'll be using fairly extensively for this RP and others, so if you visit and see chatter about an RP that's not this one, don't panic. You're in the right place.

http://write.roleplaygateway.com/p/Kumori's_Chat_Pad

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:35 pm

points for trying scarlet, points for trying.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:34 pm

all done :D well expect from the changes that are sure to be made :)

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:15 pm

Well bfb, I've finally had the time to read through and it looks okay but there is one detail I can't overlook. Yes, I know it's nit picky and to many (most, actually) it's kind of dumb, but I need you to adhere to the "five sentence per paragraph" rule that is in place. And that goes for EVERY paragraph in your profile regardless of which section it's in.

Fill those out for me when you submit and you're good to go and I'll accept it when I see it.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:29 am

Well, I fixed it up. But I'm feeling a little defiant today so I decided to let the weaponthingy be. I wasn't really sure on how to make it into 5 sentences as its more or less just a list. The same goes for the quirks thingy :P I really hope you can forgive that, but I understand that rules are rules so if you want me to change it I'll figure something out :D

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:14 pm

Nah, they're fine. I am more concerned about the Description, Personality, Training History, and Bio sections than the weapons or quirks. Those are secondary at best. You're good to submit now, and I'll approve it when I see it.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:25 am

Beeps, bfb, you guys are good to post anytime.

If you're having trouble starting, just have your character go about an average day, but have them feeling like they're being watched.

The Red-Eyed Demon is paying a visit one by one to the people whom he views as valuable to what he has planned for the very near future, so you'll be seeing him soon and have a... well, rather tense conversation for some and a very interesting one for another someone.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beeps on Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:37 pm

Just a little PSA from Beeps!

I'll be gone for the weekend, so I'd prefer to have no surprise visits for Grey till I'm back on Monday at least. ;p

Hope ya'll have a great one! <3

Beeps
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:59 pm

All right Beeps.

I'll save the visit for Grey until Monday and then all bets are off. She might even be flattered by how he approaches her... But maybe "flattered" will be too strong a word.

But we'll see!

Oh, and I thought I'd show a bit of Shadow's stuff and particularly his strength. When I said that the Demon in his soul gave him extra strength, I wasn't kidding. Nothing that he did in this post is physically possible for a human being to accomplish by hand. But he can.

Enjoy the carnage!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:27 am

Well I was going to say this on the chat pad but it keeps kicking me off, so...

I kinda feel like I've created an entire new character (Ottavia Virmonte) so I am suggesting we kill her off after her confrontation with Scarlet over the inheritance thingy! >:D

Yup, that's all I have to say.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:57 pm

EDIT: I get the overall picture now. Ignorere this post :P

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:40 am

Sadly my hopes were for not.

My laptop was in and the problem parts were switched out, but sadly the hard drive was failing and the attempt to acquire and transfer data from it has delayed my retrieving it until tomorrow. But at least it's almost ready.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:45 pm

i'm all set to go on a post, just need a few details from CAbbage, such as him getting into the estate, and I'll be free to do it

and im guessing RPGwrite as a whole is down, because I still can't connect to any of my pads.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!