Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter...any takers?

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Harry Potter...any takers?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:51 pm

John pulled the handcuffs out as silently as possible and put them on her.

Kirsten's eyes shot open and she bolted upright, then was yanked back down hard by something metalic, "What on earth? Draco!" She screamed, not to loud but loud enough.

Jamie smiled and snored more.
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:56 pm

(WOW 1000+ POSTS)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:09 pm

( :D ahaha. Lunas gonna be mad :P)

Draco smirked at her. "Sorry John told me too..now what would you do if I said I forgot how to get them off?" He asked seriously. Even though it was a joke.

Brad closed his eyes slightly and fell asleep.

Luna still slept as John had put the handcuffs on her. She tried to sleep and knew she should. So she slept for a few more minutes not being disturbed. She liked it that way.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Kirsten's head hit Draco's chest with a thump, "Are you for real? Do you know what people will think?" She asked smirking, but he couldn't tell she was smirking.

Jamie flinched as she was hit in her dream.

John smirked and fell asleep knowing how mad she'll be.

(Yeah I know. lol I would be too XC)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:23 pm

( :P Hahaha this should be funny )

Brad had slept for awhile seeing as Jamie was asleep he was asleep.

Draco smirked. "I'm just kidding I know how to get them off..."

Luna woke up ten minutes later. She looked down at her hands like she always did when she woke up. Her eyes went wide as she saw the handcuffs on her. "John! What the hell?" She said being just a little annoyed but you couldn't really tell. She struggled to get them off but she couldn't.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Jamie woke up, and stayed still so Brad could sleep.

Kirsten rolled over, "Not funny" she said and pouted, not facing him.

"It's so you can't escape, or be taken without me" John explained. "Draco's doing the same thing" he added.

(It'd be cool if Draco's dad walked in and saw that)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:39 pm

(You mean Dracos dad came in and saw Kirsten and Draco? yea it would be might happen I dunno)

Brad woke up a few minutes after Jamie. He smiled when he saw her awake. "How are you feeling?"

Draco smiled. "I dont know if I should let you out"

Luna frowned. "Just because Draco does something doesn't mean you have too" Then trying to get her wand out from her pocket which took five minutes she tried to use a spell but it wouldn't work. "What the hell did you get these?" She asked trying to get out of it. "Why would I escape I told you I loved you too much to leave."

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:07 pm

"I feel great" she said and stretched her legs out.

Kirsten turned over to face him, and traced his lips, "And why is that?" She asked, still pouting.

"Not just that, but I'd feel if you fell off the bed or something, so that way you won't fall, I'm sorry Lunes, but this is for your own protection" he shrugged, knowing she was mad.

(Yeah)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:51 pm

Brad smiled. "Thats good"

Draco smiled. "I kind of like it like this"

Just then Dracos father came by and saw them. "Um..do I wanna know son?"

Draco shook his head.

Luna frowned still but then the frown turned into a smile. "So am I going to have this on me for the rest of my life now?" She asked hoping not.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:10 pm

"What do you mean?" She asked now laying on him, her face just above his. If his dad had walked in she'd be blushing from head to toe, then his dad did come in, she looked and threw herself off Draco, embarassed, pulling the pillow over her face.

Jamie smirked.

"Well no, but I read Kirsten's thoughts, and Draco's dad saw her on top of him, handcuffed on him" John said laughing.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:45 am

(OMG I'm sooooooo sorry! I've been without internet all week! The storm Saturday knocked 6 ft of tree onto my phone lines and roof, so this is the first time I've been online all week!!!!!)

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Michelle awoke with a start, temporarily forgetting where she was. Then, slowly, she relaxed as she remembered she was at Xeno's house during the holidays, but what time was it? She glanced over at the clock, seeing it was five o' clock, which meant dinner time. She got dressed hurriedly, quite excited to be spending time with Luna and Xeno.

Xeno. Her mood darkened depressingly as she thought about their 'temporary forbidden love'. How was she going to enjoy loving Xeno and being loved in return if they were going to hide their feelings until John proposed to Luna? Michelle hurried down the stairs, hoping to find John alone so she could urge him to propose to Luna early.

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:02 pm

Luna laughed. "Nice that must feel weird." Luna said. Once again she tried to get out of the handcuffs. "John, I'm not asleep I dont think I need them on" She said still trying to get it off.

Draco shook his head to his dad then he left. Draco smiled at Kirsten. "Dont worry he doesn't mind we weren't under the blankets and we werent doing anything much he knows that"

Brad smiled then he wondered what they could do.

(Oh ya if you read some posts from before John proposed to Luna...)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:06 pm

"She's scared out of her mind, saying a bunch of cussing in laungage's I don't know" he smirked, "Not taking them off intil you promise you won't go anywhere without me" he said in a serious tone.

"That is so embarassing" Kirsten muttered, pounding her fist lightly on Draco's chest. "I do need to change into my p.js, uh..." she muttered showing him the handcuffs. "Would you look away when I do that?" She asked as she broght her bag to her with her wand.

Jamie leaned her head on Brad's chest and sighed.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:32 pm

"I dont even know three different ones I only know Greek English and French" Luna said smiling. Then when he was being serious she looked at him being serious. "John I promise..I never left anywhere without you before" She said looking at him in the eyes.

He smiled. "I can just wait outside the door, Its only dinner time though" He said looking at her and got up slightly then he undid the cuffs.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:46 am

(Yeah but Michelle doesn't know that yet. ^_^)

Not able to find John or Luna, Michelle resorted to search for Xeno. Where is he, anyway? she thought as she searched high and low in the house she had grown up in since she was nine. There was no trace of Xeno anywhere.

Finally, Michelle checked downstairs where Xeno kept his printing press. After all, Xeno did run the Daily Quibbler and had yet to send out a holiday edition. She stopped in the doorway of his 'man cave' as she spotted him writing, probably some new ideas for last minute articles. "Anything interesting for the Quibbler's Holiday Edition this year, Xeno?"

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:55 am

He smirked, "Fine, I'll take them off, but before bed I will put them back on" he said and pulled out the keys. He tapped into Kirsten's thoughts, but Kirsten blocked him out, "Arg I hate when she does this" he muttered under his breath.

"Thankyou" she said when he undid the cuffs, "Be right back" she said and got up, "wait wheres the bathroom? Or do you want me to change in here?" She asked, and pulled out a bundle of pjs.

(Sorry posts weak, have a party today...pool party with all my school friends! I miss them so much and i've been away much longer but now I really miss them! Jamie, John, Katelyn, Riley, Lane and Justin are the main ones I miss, and Marcus with his girly ass)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:13 pm

(Haha nice :P I wont be on much today either. I have to go to this party thing with a friend)

Xeno looked up at Michelle. "Hm nothing yet just brain storming" Then he looked at the clock his eyes went wide. " Oh no I forgot" He rushed up the stairs and got the dinner all ready. Then he went to Michelle. "Sorry about that I had to get dinner ready Brads family is coming over..."

Draco looked at her. "You can just change in my room" Then he left the room and waited outside.

Luna smiled. "Thankyou" Then she looked at him. "If the door bell rings we have to answer it."

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:00 pm

She changed and being as paranoid as she is, closed the curtains, and brushed her hair, "You can come back in now babe" she said and sat down at the head of the bed.

"Yeah and you'll come with me" he said and smirked.

(I think my mom went on here earlyer today... can I change my password without it having to be verified by email?)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:02 pm

(How do you know?)

Draco came back in and sat down in the middle of the bed.

Luna smiled. Just then the door bell rang. "Well we have to go answer it seeing as I cant leave your side and I promised that."

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!