Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter...any takers?

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Harry Potter...any takers?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:07 pm

(Put handcuffs on Kirsten to keep them together XD)

Jamie pulled Brads hand to make him sit down next to her on the bed.

"Yes I do, Luna" she said smiling.

John smiled, "So did you talk about her honymoon?" He asked curiously.
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Luna shook her head. "We didn't have time to do that, I just realized that I'm like those little kids who love x-mas" Luna said smiling.

Brad sat down on the bed and gently picked her head up and placed it in his lap.

Draco smiled. "I wonder whats going on with John you send him a message with your brother sister thing."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:26 pm

"Okay random much?" He asked smiling.

She smiled and looked up at Brad, "Never thought I'd get someone like you" she muttered.

"Yes I did, he wants you to do what he said, what ever that is, and also is thinking somethings about Luna that I DON'T want to repeat, and is wondering if your going to... oh gross" she muttered tapping into his thoughts.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Luna laughed. "I am very random you should know that by now" She smirked then she just kept laying there.

Brad smiled. "I never thought I would end up with someone like you, Now I know I really do love you and plans from when you were 8 can change, But change can be good."

Draco knew what he had to do but they werent going to bed yet. "Why dont you want to repeat it, Whats gross? I really wanna know I cant do that I have no siblings.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:44 pm

"Yeah random but your my random girl" he smirked and kissed her lips.

"You what?" She asked as her face went pale, she smiled, and kissed his cheek, "I love you too" she said.

"Well one he wonders what we'll do on our honnymoon, if we'll you know, and two he can see down Luna's shirt" she muttered, closing her eyes at the last part wanting to earase knowing his thought.

(Need a shower brb)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:51 pm

(Okay :P haha funny what Johns thinking..good thing she wears a Bra :P)

Brad smiled and kissed her forehead.

Draco smirked. "The last part..wow! hes lucky!" Draco chuckled. "Soory I'm typical male..hopefully for her sake shes wearing a bra"

Luna was looking around then noticed that John would probaly be able to see down her top. So she fixed her top. "You looked didn't you?" She asked. Knowing that he probaly had. Good thing she was wearing a bra.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:07 pm

"I think she is" she said and made sure she was wearing one too, "Well unlucky for you, I have one on too" she smirked. And sat up leaning against him, "So about the honymoon part, where is it?" She asked smirking, a shiver went down her spine.

Jamie smirked.

John blushed, "Caught, and I think Kirsten heard, cause she's thinking about Draco and wondering if he sometimes looked down hers" his jaw tightened as he said this, knowing Kirsten had some lowcut shirts in her bag.

(Lol, it'd be funny if Draco confessed all the thoughts about her now...Hmmm...maybe)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:21 pm

(Hmm maybe not :P haha)

Draco smiled. "Yep I'm so unlucky, Ha I bet John was caught though" Then he thought about the honeymoon. "Hm I have an idea but I want to hear you ideas first" He said smiling.

Brad smirked back at her. "I guess this means no snowball fight for you"

Luna smiled. "Wow if you think about it, It must suck to have that with your sister looking at what your thoughts are..." Then she kissed his cheek.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:27 pm

(Maybe one or two?)

Kirsten smirked and fixed her shirt again, and pulled it down over her torso, exposing some skin by accedednt forgetting her brothers thoughts. "I actualy have no clue what to do. And what do you mean? What are you talking about?" She asked forgeting the prevoius conversation.

She pouted, "Aw man" she said.

"It does, but I can hear every thought and so if Draco goes after her in a way I don't like he's going down" he growled as she kissed his cheek.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 pm

"True" She said. Then when he growled she frowned. "Whats wrong?" She asked. If he was mad she didn't mean to make him mad.

Brad smiled. "Maybe when you can walk we can have are own snowball fight" He grinned.

Draco looked at Kirsten. "Remember you asked me about the honeymoon"

(Nope...sorry :P haha)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:38 pm

(Fine then Kirsten the tease comes to show)

"Oh nothing love, it's just Kirsten's thoughts" he smirked.

She smiled back, "Yes" she said and nuzzled into him.

"Oh yeah that" she smirked, "But I forgot the whole other conversation, what were we talking about?" She asked confused.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Draco looked at her. "Hm what did you say? I dont remember any other conversation before that" He said smirking.

He grinned then looked at Jamie. "You really should try to sleep Jamie"

Luna smiled. "Hm..I thought you were mad at me" She grinned then she looked at him for a few minutes.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:53 pm

She yawned slightly, "Ha funny" she said rolling her eyes, then resting on a pillow her eyes drifted closed.

"I don't think I can" she said smirking.

"No, but Kirsten is falling asleep." he smirked knowing what comes next. He burst out laughing.
(And handcuffs)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:01 pm

(:P haha...)

Brad smiled. "Well thats too bad..I guess we can just sit here and wait for you to fall asleep."

Luna looked at John confuessed. "Whats going to happen next?"

Draco saw Kirsten fall asleep. "Kirsten?" He said lightly making sure she was asleep.

(just wait Draco likes to make sure)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Jamie yawned, "darn it" she said and her eyes drifted closed.

"He's going to handcuf the two" he smirked.

Kirsten didn't stir at all, and fell into a deep sleep.

(I freakin love thin mint ice cream)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Knowing that she was asleep he took the handcuffs out. He put one on Kirsten then on on him. He then knew that she wouldnt run away on him.

Luna chuckled. "Nice, Is that a little you did for Draco to do? or did you actualy want him to do that?"

Brad smiled as she fell asleep.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Kirsten tried to roll over, and she failed and only rolled onto Draco's chest.

"Well he seemed to smile at the idea" he smirked.

Jamie clutched his shirt as she fell asleep.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Brad smiled at her then he rested his head against the wall.

Luna smirked. "Well lets say if you try to do that to me I will be pissed if I wake up with a handcuff around my wrist." Then she yawned. Knowing that it was almost dinner time she didn't care. She was tired still. "Is it alright if I go to sleep?" She asked. She wanted to know if he would be okay with that she would stay awake for awhile if he wanted.

Draco smiled and wrapped an arm around her.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 pm

She smiled in her sleep and started snoring lightly.

Kirsten gripped his shirt tightly as she had nightmares.

John smirked, "Sleep my love you need to sleep" he muttered.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Brad smiled she looked so cute when she was sleeping.

Draco didn't know what was going on in Kirstens mind but he knew she might be having nightmares.

Luna smiled and lightly closed her eyes then she fell asleep. Nothing would wake her up unless someone screamed in her hear or she woke up her self. She was tired and she was glad she had no nightmares for once.

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!